Nausheen-Anuj to play Deal Ya No Deal

Malashetty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
The Kkusum leads will come together once more on screen

In a surprise move, Sony will feature the long lost jodi of Anuj Saxena and Nausheen Ali Sardar, better known as Kkusum and Abhay, on its new game show Deal Ya No Deal. The Sony game show that launched recently, hosted by R Madhavan, has begun showcasing TV celebrities going for the big stakes. The first celeb jodi of Jassi and Nandu (Gaurav Gera and Mona Singh for the uninitiated) will enter the show on Friday and walk away with a prize kitty of 18 lakh rupees.

Abhay and Kkusum in their old days

Anuj and Nausheen will shoot for the show on Friday. "Oh! I am quite excited to be on the show. Anuj is great friend and it will good to play with him," exults Nausheen. "Anuj has always been a good friend and even my other co-stars from Kkusum have always been in touch with me," she adds enthusiastically.

"I am not really fond of game shows, they are good for timepass," she admits though. And how does she intend spending her booty? "I doubt I will win (aughs). If I win, I will spend it all as I always do."

On the other hand, Gaurav Gera aka Nandu, admitted, "Yes, I won Rs 18 lakh. I am okay with such game shows, but yes, when you win, woah…you love them. Of course 50 per cent of it goes to charity. And as I am looking forward to buy a house for myself, this will add to that."

Other than Jassi-Nandu and Kkusum-Abhay, Sanober Kabir, the singing sensation will also be seen doing Deal Ya No Deal. It's worth waiting and watching, if this strategy of pulling in celebs works for the show or trashes down.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakstar thumbnail
kool...! cant wait 4 them 2 come... thanks 4 d article 😊
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
wooow, thanks, I am a big Kkusum fan!!!!!
Vinishaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woo hoo i havnt seen her 4 a long time yippie!!!! wonder wht she lookz like??? 😆
marvelous.malks thumbnail
wooooooow i cant wait! that is soo cool!!
kiranjohal1 thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....kooolllllllllll...i love nausheeen............... 😃