Written Update Nov 3rd

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi girls

part 1

vishal going to office- santu asks him to come back early-hiten kaddu talking on the phone- dm leaving for london- vishal with danesh and parth- planning- vishal giving details of some contract he took from DM's office-they are happy- DM getting ready to leave- moti tells DM to talk to santu- says if he talks to her he will loose all strength to go- hiten comes to get him- he tells bye to santu's photo-
all sad at m-house - dm tells him about the same contract danesh-parth want - not to loose it- DM leaves- santu breaks a glass- she is upset- vishal says it is no big deal-and tells her not to worry-doorbell rings - vishal goes to open the door- hiten is at the door

break

part 2
hiten wants to meet santu- vishal stops him - hiten not scared of vishal- vishl tells him she is my mother but you are hers sautela son- santu comes and hears and tells vishal how can you talk to hiten like that- santu takes hiten inside - hiten tells her all are waiting for you- vishal goes to his room he is upset- breaks a glass in his hand-

break

part 3

hiten leaves - says we will eat when you come home- hiten tells vishal bye and say only 7 days left- do not worry someone from the family will come everyday to meet santu-
santu tells vishal why you spoke to hiten like that- vishal doing full natak in front of santu- telling her she loves other kids more than him- santu worried how to explain him that all kids are equal to her

freeze on santu

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Really 😲he is leaving for London.. Aasiya is just back from there and now DM is going there🤪
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ammoos

Really 😲he is leaving for London.. Aasiya is just back from there and now DM is going there🤪

Well you said it Aasiya when to London not santu 😆.

I stop trying to put logic in this insane story. I really loved Hiten and santu scenes yesterday with the BG music, I can't believe this duffoor can still make me 😭
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think megha will be coming in...dm might see her at the airport or on his way to the airport and will change his plan...not to leave santu alone at d'pur with the two devils....just a guess...
kavrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
first of all trps r very low ,dont show dm leaving m-clan plzzzzz
ipodmackid thumbnail
last week santu left m- house
this week DM left m-house
whose next? 

ammoos thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavrocks

first of all trps r very low ,dont show dm leaving m-clan plzzzzz

Well both the production house and the channel claims TRPs never matters with them so us saying about them is a waste of our time
ipodmackid thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Well both the production house and the channel claims TRPs never matters with them so us saying about them is a waste of our time

true- it is like banging our head against a wall

but one thing is for sure- DM- in london, vishal in BB house- what are they going to show us?
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ipodmackid

last week santu left m- house

this week DM left m-house
whose next

Ghost busters 🤣, don't worry too much about it.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago