Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awe finally every thing is sorted out ,the one who has created it has solved it wonderfully love u armaan 4 this😃 hey dear the part was freakingly awesome ,splendid ,midblowing part 👏⭐️

the way armaan explained both shashank n riddhima keeping his ego aside n taking all harsh word from them very patiently is very difficult n hats off to him for that ..........riddhima is lucky to have him
hope riddhima soon realize his love for her n forgive him soon......ya already shayad maaf kar chuki hai just kehne ki der hai......................go go run riddhima to ur armaan n bring him back soon....................even shanky baba has realized his mistake i think so kyuki unka koi bharosa nahi hai

rachna mujhe sabra ka fal meetha nazar aaraha hai plzzz jaldi se next update kardo😉

diyaa1pk thumbnail
hey rachna.....awsome part .....now finally every thing has stratd sorting out .....nd wat will shanky do now
Angel.ARlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyrr

Thank you! 😊
sorry for the tears.. 😛

Pleasures all mine . Dont worry about the tears..they are just the result of youre beautiful story !
Aditi-palan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
luv u 4 dis......................

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey dear….so u completed the part….The part was awesome as always….Love the Ammy-Shanky confrontation….I hope shanky ko kuch akal aa jaye aur wo apni EGO ko side mein rakh kar AR ke relationship ko aapna le…..So finally Ridzy realized and most important ACCEPTED that she really Love ARMAAN and He also love Her...waiting for the nxt part very badly…..so plzzzzzzz update soooooon…..thank you soooooo much for the PM….

Take care

GEET

jiyaa_m thumbnail
what kaminaa shankyy wants to do?????????/
DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
u made me cry ...i had tears in my eyes reading all the scenes took place aat Guptas ....awwww so sad ...hope that dumbo Shashank makes a decision thats gona bring smile back on our faces

thanks for PM

UPDATE SOON PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DEVIKA
XXXXXX
here-i-am thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the part😊
n ab kya karenge mr shanky
ahenseven thumbnail
Hey .. I just read the part .. How in the world do you write soooooooo well .. I mean this was just amazing .. The I needed you that night line made so much of sense .. Never really thought of it before .. Both of them had their own reasons and they are absolutely right in their own ways .. It was just too good .. Waiting to see them back together .. Love neha:)
Bharti_Pande thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👍🏼Great piece of writing...!!!!👏 👏👏

I enjoyed the AR's bickering part in the bus😆 The whole Armaan-Nikki conversation... Typical situation when u want to accept the gift but u have to do a little no-no-I cant-accept-this, nautanki😉😉... I completely adored that part... It conversation was so real... Mann mein toh laddoo phoot rahe honge Nikki ke😆 and Armaan's stmnt that the gift was from 'their' side😳..!!! Very cute!! The whole kaan khichne waali rasam😃..!!Okk, In short the whole part😆😆

and now the whole AR's part....
I loved the way u just made Riddhima to look thru the whole situation more clearly and stating a point that they both were wrong in their own part of decision they made... To err is human.. now, that they both know where n how the things went wrong and accepted it... they can surely mend it coz its the realisation that matter.. Both have learned their part from the situation..!! Mistakes r always painful when they happen but ,at the end the, collection of mistakes is what we call experience.. and I truely adored the way u are turning their mistakes to a learning experience for them!!

Dr. Shashank can take his time... I dont expect him to understand things anytime sooner😆😆😆 DMG mein bhi AR ko aakhri episode mein samajh paaaye the...!!! I understand completely😉 Shanky baba😡 dont be so egotist just listen to ur heart, once!!

And "I Hate You"= "Khaandani bimaari"🤣🤣
I Hate u, Rachana, for writing so fantastically!!!!🤣😆
Edited by SnehaluvsAR - 13 years ago