Written Update Of 2nd Nov

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Nandini's Jiju is discussing  with his wife about Nandini's marriage preparation..She replies dat this marriage wont happen and that Nandini will leave dis house..Govind asks her where she will go alone and that he has decided that Prem will marry Nandini..She replies dat she also cares for her sister but not at the sake of her famil's happiness..Govind that Prem Nandini Jodi is made by God and asks her why is she not accepting it...

Nandini is crying in her room and hears Aayi asking for water..She brings water for her and at that time Prem calls her from outside her house...Aayi takes the phone from Nandini and Prem disconnects the call...Again she starts blaming Nandini and reminds her that she has to leave this house..

Nandini is packing her luggage and recalls her sister's wedding day when her Didi promised her that she will never leave her alone,she thinks of moments spent with Rahul

Break

Prem is still waiting outside to meet her and feels afraid to  call her ..He takes Nandini's jhumkas in his hand and asks why is not she coming out and then answers himself that she will come out once Aayi goes to sleep..He complains that Aayi should sleep early at this age.

Nandini is still crying and speaks in her mind by looking at Sumathi that if she leaves this house than Sumathi and Prem will get married...

Prem is restless  and is playing "Loves Me Loves Me Not" Game..Nandini goes to bed and Prem is thinking about Nandini with her jhumkas in his hand

Scene shifts to next morning and Prem is sleeping in his car outside Nandini's house..Prem's Dad calls him asks him to return home..Prem tells his Momsie that he wants to know if Nandini loves him as much as he loves her...

Break

Prem asks his Mom to do something about this matter..Dr.Kalyani says that she will talk with Govind  and then Prem agrees to return home

Aayi. Nandini and Pallavi is in kitchen and Aayi tells Nandini that she doesnot want to see her face in her house..

Precap : Govind & Pallavi r at d temple, pallavi has 2 chits & says if this chit comes out,  Prem is right 4 Nandini

(Thanx Fehmi For Telling Me The Precap)
Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
got late today as had guest today at dat time
Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the great update
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Tanya for quick update๐Ÿ˜Š

Loved today's episode; well I feel Pallavi's behavior wrt Nandu may be she wants her to see the bitter truth that she she cannot stay with her sister Pallavi lifelong & how much ever she loves Aayi  she is not going to get any thing in return except the taunts & hatred.So by asking Nandu to leave the house she is asking to take her decision about her life;well Pallavi is confident Prem is in love & following her....so she will be safe & may force Nandu to see Prem from other angle.Bcoz being Nandu's sis ;she is bhabhi to sumi...well Sumi has taken the decision & told out loud & clear to every one including Prem......so may be Pallavi is expecting the same ie to hear Nandini's decision irrespective of any influence or emotion involved.....bcoz it is marriage . So sometimes u have to be very harsh to see this bitter truth....well my POV๐Ÿ˜Š

loved Gautham-Prem convo......very friendly but know the limit & occasionaly proves who is baap๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Dr Kalyani understanding,loving momโค๏ธ;loved Prem's expression after convo on phone with momsy-pops.......worth watching๐Ÿ˜
Well for Prem waiting outside Nandu' s house they want to show Prem as an aashiq,impulsive....bcoz here Nandu has yet taken decision...rather trying to sacrifice & force Sumi-Prem alliance for everyone's happiness.....then Prem should be opposite.only thinking about himself..self absorbed,spoiled pampered...well opposites attract๐Ÿ˜‰

well Aayi trying to blackmail both the sis๐Ÿ˜ก.....& Pallavi with Govind's suggesstion asking god's permission which is +ve & progressing the story well

Govind is well balanced mature charecter....hope he remains same,love the way he cares for Nandu
Edited by gauravfan477 - 13 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks for the update Tanya

it was a cute epi,Gaurav's back with his old hairstyle and looks adorable ...

I really hope Prem's mum arranges for a PreNa meeting

Pallavi makes more sense now ...

all in all good and progressive epi

loved Sumati again ....
Edited by hinz - 13 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well loved Prem n his tactics today..poor guy had to sleep on his own car d whole night..'she loves me she loves me not' part was cute..n plz some1 ask Nandini to stop crying every now n then..this aayi..uff..why doesnt she let Nandini marry Prem,she will automatically get rid of her,if thats what she really wants..,G.K was at his best.....n Govind seems to b d most sensible person in d entire house..loved his way of persuading his wife..lukin' fwd to PreNa marriage now...
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Btw thanks for d wonderful update
daddys_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks tanya :)

hayyyyyeeee....Gaurav is sooooo cute...i love Prem.....he is tooooooo funny....โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

his hair is looking awesome now...๐Ÿ˜ณ

love his dad...he is also funny...hope he stays like that

like hina, i too hope PreNa meet somehow....it'll be good for both of them...especially Prem...๐Ÿ˜†....otherwise he'll end up having a tent put up outside their house, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Tanya for the update.

I was a little disappointed in today's episode though the story did move forward a bit more!๐Ÿ˜•

Nandini's tears continue to flow...........and Ayi taunts continue to be a thorn in the flesh!   Where do they think Nandini will go if she is forced to leave the house........though it will not come to that from the precap.........but the whole thing is nonsensical..........even her own sister insisting she leave the house!  I find it strange and unbelievable!  When a woman has her husband's support, she should show more spunk than Pallavi does..............if she had objected to the marriage on some other ground (such as Nandini's past) it would have been more natural........

And Prem ka baccha also is crossing all limits..........what a brat!  After all that happened just earlier in the evening, he again goes and parks himself outside Nandini's house...๐Ÿ˜ฒ.......is he so absorbed in himself that he doesn't realize he is causing problems for her?  Even though Govind agreed to the rishta, anyone with least sensibility would understand that everything is not hunky dory at the Karmarkar house!!  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Prem needs a real jhatka to bring him down to earth!  Of course his game of "she loves me, she loves me not" was cute.....but nonetheless, it was very insensitive of him to land up in front of the house again!  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I am guessing that Dr. K will arrange for Prem and Nandini to meet.............hopefully Prem's fervour will cool down a little bit after that!!  ๐Ÿ˜† Who knows, it might go the other way as well!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

The person I liked best today was Gautam..........that man's subtle sense of humor is just great!!  However successful Dr. K is, one can make out he is the one who is really in charge in that house! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

.Tanya. thumbnail
Ya Shobha,,,dey r spending a lot of their budget on Glycerine...

n Gaurav lukd too cute specially in dat scene where he was sleeping in his car..a cute kid felt asleep๐Ÿ˜
Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago