Devyani ... urghh!

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
i am having serious problems with her character.

Uttara calls her up scared to death and devyaani gives her completely sexist advice saying "ek aaurat hi ek mard koh kabu mein kar sakti hai" 

..... i think i gagged just hearing it ....... no one (man/ woman) can or should 'Kabu' another person ...  and especially one shouldn't be trying to "kabu" an abusive, vile animal of a husband ...... one should be running in the other direction as fast as possible.....

When they all end at uttara's place tomorrow, i think she is going to pretend that everything is ok and will probably have hidden her bruises with makeup .....  and devyaani is going to pretend that everything is normal .....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm sorry but what does "kabu" mean? I didn't understand that when I watched it on the show either. ðŸ˜•
JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kabu me karna means taking everything under control.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
"kabu" means 'control' ..... devyaani implication was that a woman can control a man's behaviour and uttara should try to take care of her husband ...
lonelyshadow thumbnail
yeah u are right, she'll pretend to be ok..
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
devyani seems to think that everything is okay because she don't want see any arguments in her house ,
xXSonuXx thumbnail
its true i dnt get it..bt the sad thing is there are women out there like that..who js pretend eveything is so good n out on an act =( i love this showw