Asli Jaat Hoon (AdiYa fans)

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

OMG!!!!!!!!! is adi serious, he said that LMFAO!!!!!!!!, if i was priya i would crack up in his face and throw him into the water, how can priya not crack up, UF!!!! when i heard this, i was not paying attention, but when i saw the siggie,i was like UH!!!! is this for real🀣

and he seems so proude of it, adi adi you are a killerβ€οΈπŸ˜†
priya must be thinking what the hell, is he deewana or πŸ€ͺ or both. you are too cute adi, please alway be like this, priya will like her adi to be like this.

this is amazing jodi, priya serious while adi is down to earth and very passionate, fire and fire workd like magic, hope they creat hotness to.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Priya's expression is to die for! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She's like, 'W*H?' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Both Rakesh and Riddhi were fantastic in this whole episode! Aditya is pulling out all plugs to impress Priya! 😳

PS: Btw, he doesn't say, Asli Jaat Hoon...he says Asli Jaat Su...(the Su stands for Hoon in Haryanavi!) No wonder Priya looked poleaxed! πŸ˜†
Edited by poppy2009 - 13 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppy2009

Both Rakesh and Riddhi were fantastic in this whole episode! Aditya is pulling out all plugs to impress Priya! 😳

oh yeah, hope she gets impress by him soon, but then again he does not work too hard, he is such a nice guys that everyone will fall for him.
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
adi is so sweet, innocent n adorable........he always makes his presence felt with his to-the-point talk.......πŸ˜† n priya wont be able to resist him for long.......πŸ˜‰
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushirox

adi is so sweet, innocent n adorable........he always makes his presence felt with his to-the-point talk.......πŸ˜† n priya wont be able to resist him for long.......πŸ˜‰

yes he is too sweet and she will fall for him no matter what.😊
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppy2009

PS: Btw, he doesn't say, Asli Jaat Hoon...he says Asli Jaat Su...(the Su stands for Hoon in Haryanavi!) No wonder Priya looked poleaxed! πŸ˜†

hehe the first time i heard Adi say Asli Jaat Su....i was wondering who is SuπŸ˜•....then after about watching that ten times i realized his saying Su for Hoon.....Aditya is just too cute....i can never tire of listening to him talk like that.....if i were Priya i would record all his crazy talk and make him listen to it.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i know but it was lookign really sexy when he said it
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: steffroc

yes he was looking cute and hot❀️
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: steffroc

hey rabi ur also here.........πŸ˜† nice to see yaa..........πŸ˜›
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am just wodering how a character can make us like an actor as well
i know the actor playing ad since Tum bin -Movie but never liked him much but now i am totally fida over Adi🀣