Rachu's TVD Hit List #7

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey dudes I'm back again!!!!

Rachu's TVD Hit List

What is it?

This is where I personally give my top ten moments of the week's episode.

Where do you guys come into this?

Here you guys can discuss my top ten and also put what you think should have been in the top ten!

So here I go with my top ten for episode 7!

1 - Jeremy, Stefan, Damon, Caroline, Bonnie and Alaric team up to kill Katherine!

2 - Tyler, Stefan, Jeremy and Damon in suits.....Yummy!

3 - Kat kills Aimee! Looks as if she's on a killing spree!!! Who's next?

4 - Kat gets hurt, but so does Elena because of a spell put on by Kat's witch friend Lucy, who turns out to be Bonnie's cousin!!

5 - Damon and Stefan try to kill Kat but can't because of the spell!!! They missed their chance!

6 - Tyler accidentally kills Sarah....triggering the curse....oh no!!!

7 - Chemistry galore...Tyler with Caroline and Jeremy with Bonnie!

8 - Damon traps Katherine in the tomb...will she be able to get out?

9 - Kat warns Damon that Elena is in danger but Damon doesn't believe her....

10 - Elena gets kidnapped...what's going to happen next???

Looking forward to your input!

Keep the discussions healthy and remember to abide by TVD Forum Rules at all times!

Have Fun!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
reserved!!

*edit*

1. it wzz jus amazingg to c all of dem wrking togatherr!! esp when evertone hates damon!! 😆

2. yupzee dee!!! deyy were lukinn good!!! 😉 hansomee boyss!! =P

3. dat scenee wz hillarious fr me!! 🤣 she jus killed her lik a mosquito!! 🤣 n denn i juss luvd d wayy she saidd "moonstone stefen tick tock" vrnaaa too yah sab khatam h1! 😆

4. that was the bestt scenee byy god!!!

5. it wz funny!!! 😆 poor damon he wanted to kill kat like anything!! n i jus luvd d convo when deyy were in d room n damon calls kat an evil s**t vampire!! 🤣

6. yess!!! 😔 poor tyler!! bt dis showz thatkat will b baq soon!! 😉

7. ohh yayyy!! jer n bonnie were d stars for mee!! 😍 n tyler n caroo were soo cutee!! [;0]

8. datt scenee z awesumm esp when damon locks her n turns hiss expressionss baba re!! 😍 bt kat is katt dis z d year of kat so she'll b out veryy soon!!

9. no one wud hav ever believed kat!! 😆 poor damon wz jus being normal!! bt kat for d first timee wz speakingg d truth!! 😆

10. yess!! this is another clue!! dis tells that kat will b baq forr suree!!😃 cuzz m gonna miss that vamp!! 😉
Edited by viniva sharma - 13 years ago