Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys! I will try to update Walk to Remember as soon as I feel better..I am still finishing it up...I will update when I am no longer sick...hopefully by the end of this week I am better lol...

Enjoy!

Chapter 18

After reading the newspaper he left the office early to go to his getaway place. He missed all the girls that were there, it felt like ages for him. After Geet had escaped, he couldn't think of anyone else besides her only. He wanted Geet more than ever and he will make sure that one day Geet will be with him after she pays for escaping. He drove into the outskirts of Delhi after making sure that no one is following him, he parked the car inside the deserted road to keep his car hidden but close enough to the road. He got out of the car and started going deep inside the jungle through a familiar path.

Vicky's Past:

As growing up he had everything that he ever wanted. In fact, even before saying what he wants everybody made sure that he gets what he wants all the time. He got used to this luxury that his "parents" gave him ever since he was little. He had a good life that other people were envious of him but no matter what he had or what he got he felt something missing from his life. His parents were never there for him. Mom was busy with her parties and friends while his dad was busy with his business. He was never close to them even when they died he felt no remorse or anything. He always craved for someones love and care. He wanted to know how it felt. He wanted someone special and unique that could fit his standards. He was pretty happy with the collection that he started..every girl have unique traits that he wants and desires. Somehow everyone of those girls completes him in some way but Geet was the only girl that made him feel special. He was sure that she is the one that he was looking for. He loved the feeling of power..he always thought everyone beneath him. He loves seeing fear in their eyes and the feeling of being helpless in front of him.

End Past!

He entered the house, he loved the smell of the house whenever he comes here. "Who should I go to?...aah I know" He smiled puts on his mask before entering the room. He saw Tina sitting there in a corner hugging herself. She looked at him scared with fear visible in her eyes. He closed the door while taking off his shirt.

Vicky: "You know what I love?" He starts walking closer to her as he talked...he waited for her response, she just looked at him as he took a step closer and closer towards her... "I love the fear in your eyes...it brings out your beauty more" He crouched down right next to her, touched her face. Tina jerked her face away from his touch. Vicky pulled back her hair in full anger "Don't you dare to do this again...you are mine understand! I will touch you whenever and wherever I want" Tears were rolling down her eyes he smiled looking at her tears and gently kissed the tears away. He picked her up and threw her on the bed taking off his pants.

He came home after a long and satisfying day. As he was going up the stairs something on TV caught his attention. He came closer to where his wife was watching the TV.

Vicky: What is this all about?

Pari: Didn't you hear?

Vicky: hear what?

Pari: there have been some kidnapping of young girls around Delhi and they just caught the kidnapper

Vicky listened to her nodding his head: who caught the kidnapper?

Pari: Maan Singh Khaurana..I hear he is the best detective in Delhi.

Vicky smiled "lets see how good of a detective you are...catch me if you can Maan Singh Khurana": ohh ok well at least the kidnapper is caught..there are no worries for now

Pari: What if there are more than one kidnappers involved in this case?

Vicky getting frustrated: Pari if there are someone else involved we will find out later..for now go and get me my dinner while I go change and turn off the damn tv

Pari was shocked hearing him talk like that...it always frightened her: Ji alright

Vicky went upstairs. "Maan Singh Khurana you can never put anythign on me or prove that I am behind these kidnappings even if you tried. I know that Geet is still alive and with you and one day this little victory of yours will come to an end"

Maan and Adi decided to keep an eye on Vicky his every movement, his every phone call will be traced. Maan was getting pretty frustrated, he wanted to capture Vicky right now but knew that without any solid proof he couldn't make Vicky stay in jail for even five minutes. Tomorrow would be a new day for Maan and Adi both hoped that he would mess up soon so they can catch the person as soon as they can and free those girls assuming they are still alive since there has been no new bodies found yet...

Maan comes home again late at night and finds Geet sleeping on the dinning table. He smiles and walks closer to her. He looks at the table and sees food on the table for him. he sits next to her admiring her beauty. After a while, he wakes Geet up.

Maan: Geet utho? She still doesn't get up "lagta hai yeh aise nahi uthe gi" he smirks and goes closer to Geets face.one by one he starts kissing her eyes..Geet slowly opens her eyes and sees Maan from up close...she jerks her head up in the process  she hit Maans forehead by accident.

Maan: ouch Geet...I was trying to wake you up and you are hear hitting me

Geet: sorry Maan I didnt' realize you are back

Maan still rubbing his forehead: yeah I am...ouch that hurts

Geet: here let me see (She holds Maans' face and looks at his forehead closley..Maan smiles at her looking so concerned, Geet touches his forehead lightly)

Maan: aahh it hurts don't do that

Geet quickly takes her hand away: Sorry, let me get some ointment for you

Maan holds her hand as she was about to get up: Geet I don't think ointment will work

Geet looks at Maan confused: What do you mean?

Maan pulls her closer: I mean that you have the medication

Geet: I do? What is it?

Maan: "You know when I was little and whenever I would fall down Dadima would always kiss my chot to make it feel better and surprisingly the pain always went away." Geet realizes what Maan is trying to say, he tries to free her hand from his but it was no use..Maan hold her both hands now and pulls her into his lap. He continued: "I think that this method will still apply to me today"

Geet shook her head "No it doesn't, you are old enough now"

Maan makes a puppy face: "you could never be to old for some love" He smiles at her and bring her face closer...Geet puts her head down.. "tell you what Geet..kiss my chot and I will let you go"

Geet: Promise

Maan: No promise I will try

Geet: Fine than I am not doing it

Maan: I guess I will think that you like sitting on my lap than (Geet tried to get up from his lap but couldn't as he griped her even tighter at every attempt she made)

Geet: Fine (She goes closer to Maan and kisses his forehead)... "there happy..let me go now and have your dinner"

Maan: hmm this will do for now...

He lets go off Geet while she serves him...Geet sits right next to Maan and watches him eat

Geet: Maan what happened with the master?

Maan: hmm nothing..we decided to keep an eye on him...starting tomorrow I am going to follow him wherever he goes

Geet: Ohh ok..Can I come with you?

Maan stops eating and looks at Geet: Why?

Geet: So I could let you know if that really is him even though I havent seen his face I could tell from his body languange

Maan: hmm I guess you are right..Alright we will leave early in the morning

Geet: Alright

Maan: Dinner was good...alright lets go to sleep since we have to wake up early

Geet: Alright

Maan: Geet where is my good night kiss?

Geet: You already had it remember?

Maan: That was for my chot that you gave me

Geet: sorry that was also for your good night kiss as well

Maan: I don't think so (he comes closer to Geet again)

Geet: Maan Dadima piche

Maan looks behind him but saw no one..he looked back towards Geet and she wasn't there...he saw her running up the stairs towards her room... "Geet I will get you for this"

Precap: Maan and Geet keeping eye on Vicky

Edited by mrs.msk - 13 years ago
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
that was amazing. was waiting for ages. loved it
xxxxxxxx
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res

awesome updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘........pls continue...will be waiting for next part..

aweeee pls make maan and geet safe from disgusting vicky......loved maneet moments and wana more..πŸ˜‰

can't get enough....lol..

Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 13 years ago
nithi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the update..
vicky is a psycho...
hope mannet wont end up in danger while watching vicky
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maan is getting romantic day by day
hope thy soon arrest vicky
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update

Vicky is real pschyo
Pari is also scared of him sabko dara kar rakha hai gandha bandaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Man there is nthg lik ths in his past that led him to collect gals
He culd jus marry one n love her frm his whl heart
Plz lend him sum brains
Maan was so romantic n sweet
His medicine was fab
Maan will paka get his GN kissπŸ˜‰
Geet gng wit Maan
Im not liking this idea i mean wat if a small mistake n Geet is agn wit Vicky
I swear if Vicky got her she wont be alive after he satisfys himself
Lets c
Thanx for the reply on my previous reply
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ooo la la - wat do we have here - maan getting a little naughty with geet!!!!!! hehe.................hmmmmmm i just hope vicky doesnt spot geet and maan spying on him!!!!! otherwise....it'll be rather hard to keep tabs on the freak!!!!
lets just hope they have more maaneet moments whilst working hard!!!
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
awhh loved ur updte soo gud
love maaneet
plzz update soonxx!!!!!:):):)
mchopra thumbnail
wow simi that was good..juts loved it..
mmm and vicky is gross..yuck..
funnymonkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afsha-

Nice update

Vicky is real pschyo
Pari is also scared of him sabko dara kar rakha hai gandha bandaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Man there is nthg lik ths in his past that led him to collect gals
He culd jus marry one n love her frm his whl heart
Plz lend him sum brains
Maan was so romantic n sweet
His medicine was fab
Maan will paka get his GN kissπŸ˜‰
Geet gng wit Maan
Im not liking this idea i mean wat if a small mistake n Geet is agn wit Vicky
I swear if Vicky got her she wont be alive after he satisfys himself
Lets c
Thanx for the reply on my previous reply

True but you know sometimes phycos don't need an excuse for their actions...soemetimes they just want to feel superior towards others and him being the only heir made him felt like above everyone else...and he liked tht power I guess...lol