Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Note: Thank you for your comments....I hope this is long enough...don't worry Maan and Geet will Meet...Master will be reavealed (but not soon enough) all things will be revealed in good time lol...

Chapter 5:

The car stopped at an unknown place...he got out of the car and opened the back trunk...there was a women with hands and feet tied...he looked at her with a smile on the face...she looked up to his eyes with fear unable to speak due to shock....he loved it when they show fear in their eyes...then his smile turned into anger...he roughly picked her up and puts her over his shoulder and carries her deep into the forest...he knew where he was going...he didn't need any flashlight to see...the path was clearly visible with the moon...

Once satisfied with the location he drops her on the floor..the lady started crawling backwards but it was tough as her legs were tied...he didn't want to take this step...if only she hadn't broken the rules...
Girl: please forgive me I won't do this again
Master: You should have thought about that before breaking the house rules...
Girl: please give me another chance
Master: I don't believe in second chances...
He takes out a syringe....girl is terrified seeing the needle...tears started coming out of her eyes...she didn't want to die like this in this forest where no one will be able to help her or save her from this monster...she needed to find a way out of this...maybe try to talk some sense into him...
Girl: Please I will not break the house rules..I realize my mistake..
Master: It is too late Naintara and you know how much I hate repeating myself...
NT: Please don't leave me here...
Master came toward her with a needle....NT tried crawling backwards again...but he holds her down....
Master: you know it's a shame...I have to do this...now hold straight....
NT struggled and started screaming...PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!!
Master held her down with his body...and he united her hands and held one of her arm...
Master: if u keep struggling like this then it will be your loss...stay still (getting angry)
NT stayed still after seeing anger on his face fearing that he might do something...
Master: That is like a good girl...(he gave her the shot in her arm being very careful) You have about 20 minutes until the drug becomes effective...
NT couldn't say anything she knew there was no point...it was too late...her body layed on the ground like a zombie...
He bends down and kisses her on her lips really aggressively...she had no energy to push him away as the drug was already getting into her system...his hands started traveling all over her body...after few minutes when he was done...he picked her up and dragged her to the tree...
NT didn't want to go away without one last fight...she struggled and pulled his mask off...she was shocked...
Master: A VERY big mistake...
He shoved her against the tree and tied her hands behind the tree....
NT: Please let me go....I won't tell anyone....Please
Master: Too late...now your death will be here...you can scream all you want and no one will be here to hear you scream except for animals....(Gave her a final kiss on her lips) Good bye
He started walking away from her..."should I leave her here?, she has seen his face, she can't live now.." he could still hear her scream even after miles away....

Dev reached Maan's house after receiving his call...
Dadima: Hello Dev...how are you beta?
Dev: Am good Dadima..how are you? how is your health?
Dadima: I am good and so is my health...how come you didn't inform me that you were coming?
Dev: Ohh sorry Dadima...I got busy with work
Dadima: Don't work too hard its not good for the health...so tell me did u settle down yet?
Dev: laughed...No Dadima...haven't found the girl yet....Dadima where is Maan?
Dadima: Maan as usual in his office trying to figure out the person behind the kidnapping...
Dev: Ohh can i go see him?
Dadima: Of course, his office is down the hall...
Dev left Dadima and went to Maan's office...he was kind of worried if Maan found a clue...he knew Maan is very good at what he does....
Dev: Hey watsup Maan
Maan: Hey Dev when did you get here?
Dev: Couple of minutes ago..so what are you doing...did you find something about the kidnapper?
Maan: As of now NO....I am just trying to make a profile of the person...am trying to figure out how he behaves...what goes in his mind...
Dev: ohh what have you got so far?
Maan: Nothing much..just these....(showed him his notes so far about the killer)

The kidnapper:

Very professional
    No traces behind..knows how to clean up the evidence
    Seems to know where to enter in the house...no force of entry
    All the kidnappings of girls revolve around 21-25....(no minors)
    The killer is a perfectionist

Dev was shocked to see that he was almost getting close...so far the description was very accurate..but he hadn't linked anything to him yet...
Dev: ahem are you sure about the kidnapper?
Maan: Yes I am sure that he knows his job very well...he knows what to leave behind and what not to leave behind...but how...I still have to figure that out...
Dev: umm lets forget about this for now...and lets go have a dinner outside with Dadima...
Maan: hmm yes lets go
They both went outside to have dinner
Dev: Am sorry but I have to leave now
Dadima: what is the hurry...
Dev: I have some work to attend..thank you for inviting me over..
Dadima: No problem beta...
Dev: Bye Maan
Maan: Bye

Dev went outside and called Master..
Dev: Maan is figuring out the kidnappers personality...i think he might be getting close....what should we do?
Master: Nothing...no matter what he tires...he will never link you to the case or he will ever find me...(Feeling very confident)
Dev: hmm I guess you are right...do I have any new "hunt" to do?
Master: For now no...I will let you know when time is right...
Dev: Alright bye

Geet tried to find a way out of this place...there has to be a way out of here...somewhere....she searched the entire room...searching everything frantically...even a small little hole with light would help her...so that she can call for help someway..but everything in the room was so perfect...not even a single crack or a hole on the walls....suddenly she heard someone behind her...
Master: I told you not to find a way to escape...
Geet: umm I wasn't...I was just familiarizing myself with this room...
Master: (chuckled) I like you...but do you think I am stupid?
Geet didn't know what to say..he could see her every move...before Geet could respond Master gave her an injection..making her hallucinate....
Master: this should settle you down...
Geet could barley walk..she started seeing things around her..everything seemed blurry in front of her eyes....she felt so weak...Master held her hands and threw her on the bed...
Master: You gotta pay for your mistakes now...
Geet started to scream and yell but there was nothing she can do...

Please let me know what you guys think...Tomarrow I have something planned for Diwali!! So I hope you guys enjoy this so far!
Edited by mrs.msk - 13 years ago
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏awesome part yaar send next part soon
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice n intrestin update! Plz i dnt want master to do any thng wit geet,do cont soon
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

awesome as always.....loved it

great going....poot NT....this master
is just so evil....now let's see what hapeens to
geet.....loved it and keep writing
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Is this Master seriously sick and nuts???
I really think he should seek medical help....
What the hell...NT's case I can understand,coz she tried to escape but Geet?She just tried to look for an escape! Come on!!!
Please make this a dream sequence or something! 
Please update tmr and HAPPY DIWALI!!!
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz dont let geet get raped
maan figure out who it is plz
i'm dying to know who this sick master guy is
dev is evil
mitzi11 thumbnail
i hope nothing happen to her or bring a saviour she really needed great update plscont soonnnnnnnnnnnn thanks pm
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey nice FF

I read whole jus now
Maan is good at wat he does n wit Geet also making notes mght help
Dev culd do all this
Didnt expected that
He is in forensic tabhi all clues get vanish
I really want Maan not involving Dev in anythg yaar
Dadi is shweet
Master killed NT n he is sumone familiar as NT recognized him
Evn Geet's gone
Lets c how Maan saves her

niharika30 thumbnail
hey nice FF plz continue soon n plz add met o ur PM list
asmara19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
OH my .... i just came across ur ff and it was FAB totally. i cudnt break my attention for even a second and i read all the parts in one go. Gosh m sooooooo curious to know whos this 'master' and hell with this dev. i hope geet escapes somehow and meets maan to tell him everything as she wud b the survivor and then maan and geet wud work together to catch dev and this master... do cont soon pls pls pls and add me to ur pm list plsssssss😳