Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Note: Hopefully this is long enough lol...sorry if its not up to expectations..but I find this kind of challenging to write about....since I want to reveal everything slowly and develop plot of each character...

Chapter 4:

Dev drove somewhere far...where they were only surrounded by trees everywhere...he looked at Geet in the backseat who was still unconscious...Dev stopped the car in the middle of nowhere and picked up Geet and placed her over his shoulders....and started walking deep into the woods...he was hitchhiking for about 20 minutes...until he saw who he was looking for...

Master: Is that the girl?
Dev: Yeah, the one you asked for
Dev gave Geet to the master while master gave Dev a briefcase
Master: here is your payment
Dev: Is it the right amount?
Master gave him an angry look...
Dev got scared...uh um I was just double checking...
Master: Don't ever question me...and now go away from here before anyone catches you
Dev left with the money and drove back to his home..."Sorry girls what can I do...money is everything these days" and laughed out loud...

Dev heard his phone ringing...checked the caller ID and smiled
Dev: Hey Maan
Maan: Hey Dev where are you?
Dev: ohh I had some work to take care of
Maan: ohh well come over to my house Dadi is waiting for you
Dev: umm ok I will be there soon
Maan: Alright bye
Dev: Bye
Sorry Maan but I will make sure that you don't successed in this case...

Geet woke up in the still feeling dizzy and unable to think straight...everything was blurry around her...it took her couple of minutes to adujst her eyes..she then realize that she was in a room...everything in the room was so perfectly placed it seemed new....she was on a bed with her hands tied...she tried twisting her hands around but to no avail it was too tight..

Geet: Where am I? She started screaming...HELP! HELP! Somebody get me out of here!
Suddenly a door opened...a man with another mask on came in the room...Geet thought he is not the same person that was at my house..he is different...the way he is walking...
Master: Hello Miss. Handa..I see that you have awoke
Geet in an angry tone: Who are you..where am i...
Master: laughed...still have the attitude I see...well we have to do something to break your attitude and teach how to talk properly
Geet: Untie my hands right now and let me go
Master: Is this a way to behave after all the trouble I went into to make sure you are comfortable? Look around this room...I gave you a comfortable bed to sleep on and even provided you some clothes...and you are talking back to me....(coming closer to Geet)
Geet stared at him in shock as he gets closer and closer....soon he was sitting on the bed with her and leaned closer to her face
Master: think of this as your own home as my guest...but the only difference is that you can't leave...
Geet: Why are you doing this? I don't know you?
Master: but i know you...so that is good enough....I only collect the best and beautiful girls..for my own pleasure...but too bad I have some business to take care of right now...I will be back tomorrow and touched her face....
Geet tried to jerk his hand off...
Master holds her cheeks really tightly: don't do anything that you might regret later...He unties her hands...make yourself comfortable...As he was about to leave the room...
Master: ohh before I leave...there are couple of rules you have to follow...
1.) Don't EVER try to call out for help or else the only punishment would be death
2.) Don't try to find a way to get out of this place because there is no escape
Please try not to break these rules...

As he left, Geet sat on the bed hugging her legs really tigthley and started crying...she had no clue who he was or why her...is he the same person that kidnapped
other girls?
Geet decided to make some mental notes so if or when she escapes she has something to tell the police about...

Precap: Master: you shouldn't have broken the house rules
Girl: Please please give me another chance...
Master: Sorry, I don't believe in second chances...
Edited by mrs.msk - 13 years ago
maaneetfan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Loved the update well done and keepit up.👏...... if you can plzz update 1 tomorrow 😊

Edited by maaneetfan123 - 13 years ago
mitzi11 thumbnail
dont tell Geet i'll raped by the kidnapper pls do  something Dev is evil number one when is Maan gonner find out about Dev evil plan pls do cont soonnnnnnnnnn thanks pm
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
well continue your FF .
its differnt to others and intersting also
you have potenail to write the suspence so do it
update ....nicely writen
thanks for pm
cutiepie9512345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
OMG UPDATE!!! m addicted!!!!!
--jassi-- thumbnail

Awesome!!!!!

Oh no!!
Who's the girl in the precap?
I'm scared!
It might be Geet...
I really hope Maan finds her soooooon!
-Jassi
--jassi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiepie9512345

OMG UPDATE!!! m addicted!!!!!

LoL
Me Too!
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey just read ur whole FF right now and its really good.
very interesting storyline.. hope Geet and the other girls are saved by our very own MSK!
It reminds me a bit of the movie "Taken".. watch it if you haven't already!
con't soon plzz
fijianbabe thumbnail
wow. interesting story. plz add me to ur pm list
smiliey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its good to have a thrilling story.😊..hope it has some romance too.. 😍 can't help it yaar its MAANEET...😉