waiting eagerly...........

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
was crazyy sry am late lol
Tamy95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am also veery happy .. but .. RPS .. us ne itni jaaldi haar man liya ? :S something fishy .. hai na ?

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hello shello koi hai kya :P
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi (:
Mein hu yaha. Lol(:
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey guys...love the thread...i hope this thread can b active n more n more ppl rite here so we can have many more AT'S..😛😳
indianamerican thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

hey guys...love the thread...i hope this thread can b active n more n more ppl rite here so we can have many more AT'S..😛😳

hey anjali,
what is AT's stand for and what is this topic about? I dont get it :(

Chandni
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey, can you add me as a member too? :) Thanks! :D
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Oops. Sorry Wrong thread:$Edited by Khat2027 - 13 years ago
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

Viewbie's Note

This is an Appreciation Thread meant to discuss and share your thoughts about the Couple from the Show thats Arjun-Aarohi. Please keep your Posts n comments, limited to discussions about the Jodi n no chit-chats here. You all can Chit-Chat in the Chat Club already created to Chat ~ Kitani Mohabbat Hai2 - Chit Chat Corner #2~
Please Carry with you Chats there n keep this one for Jodi Appreciation ONLY. No just 'Hi', 'Bye', 'Hello', Heyy', 'Added', 'Plzzz' etc Posts here, this is considered as Spamming.

Please DO NOT chat or spam in the forum. A Chat Club must have been made where members can chat about which ever topic they want.

Do not start chatting in topics as they have been posted for discussions purposes. Please try to stick to the topic when replying. Do not go off topic.  If it is found that a topic is just turning into a chat thread or members are going off topic the Dev. Team will close that topic.

Please discuss the topic or responses in the topic related to the topic. Non topic chatting makes the threads look unimpressive and also the continuity of the discussion gets lost.

Posting comments like "TFS" "Thanks", etc. is considered as spamming.  Kindly use the button instead. 

Do not type a message or post reply full of emoticons only.  That is considered as spamming and that post will be trashed.  Also refrain from posting just Hello's and Good Byes.

Only Appreciation Threads are restricted to members who appreciate the couple.  All other topics are open and available to all members with all points of view.

Please try to keep the discussions friendly and limit them to the serial KMH2, DO NOT carry ur likes nor ur dislikes too far as that disrupts the normal friendly atmosphere of forum.  Everyone has a right to maintain their views, likes and dislikes and express their opinions, but lets not just assert our rights and forget about the feelings of other members of the forum, as this just leads to fights and unnecessary tension.  Lets try and keep the forum friendly and a tension free place for everyone to visit

Thanks
KMH2 Dev. Team