Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank god someone made a post about this, cause I thought it was only me! Vivian really needs to improve LOADS... He speaks absolutely expressionlessly, walks as if he has some disability, and I hate the way he stares at people without giving any expression at all.
And he speaks his dialogues without any change of tone. rofl....

Seriously, it was a major disappointment. I love Kabir on the other hand. Amazing acting by Vishal......
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Thank god someone made a post about this, cause I thought it was only me! Vivian really needs to improve LOADS... He speaks absolutely expressionlessly, walks as if he has some disability, and I hate the way he stares at people without giving any expression at all.
And he speaks his dialogues without any change of tone. rofl....

Seriously, it was a major disappointment. I love Kabir on the other hand. Amazing acting by Vishal......

@ bold ..๐Ÿคฃ True like whats up with that walk dude ,such a put off๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ .It looks so robotic,is it only me but Abhay lacks style,bad clothing, the sunglasses dont look good either.I mean looking good is fine but if you have to enact such a challenging role, looks ain't going to be enough man..Even his emotionless dialogues lack the punch and somehow he is not very audible.I am not saying he has to act like the flamboyant Kabir but seriously dude you are playing a supernatural being.You have to up your game ten fold.๐Ÿ˜”
_Team_Damon thumbnail
LOL.

I like abhay. I mean he looks good.

But I do agree his voice is robotic but i think thats coz he's just bored with his life.

his walk makes me wonder if his clothes are too tight for him and also he slouches LOL.

I'm sick of the black clothes. I think the aviators make him look sexy though.

special effects and graphics are absolutely pathethic. why make a show based on the supernatural if u cant afford good graphics.

Priyas acting is fine in my opinion. She laughs more out of sarcasm.
sukirti s doing a good job too.

Rest everything including the surroundings are obviously fake.

Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
give him some time he will get good as the show moves futher...
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
P, whoa! And I see you after sooooooo long! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Well, honestly - Vivan does not act well or maybe thats what his character requires, bratty habits and stony expressions. He was supposed to portray Romeo however, he seemed more like Juliet's cunning brother when he acted.

The special effects?! Tell me about that! Be it the ye dosti hum nahi choodenge scene with Misha and Pia on bike or every freaking scene in which Abhay's supposed to come to the rescue for Piya . . they look utterly fake. Guess, the actors can't help that. Why blame them!

And no no no absolutely NO - Priya's awesome. โญ๏ธ She comes across as an absolutely effortless actress. Though the character she plays is really close to Anvesha, she's still got so much more and new to do and I believe, she does act really well. Besides, Misha the character is perhaps the highlight of the show - half the people watch the show because the show has a character like Misha.

You've pinpointed a lot of flaws, my dear. Really now! I've got some good ones, BTW! I find Panchi, Kabir and Danish really good. They're all fine actors and Panchi-Danish share a very realistic sorta bond. Happy couple, I like them! And Kabir's so pleasant, guess the character himself is working wonders, and the actor's good too! Misha-Pia-Panchi make the best of sisters, their bits like last night's are extremely sweet and touching.

The show's got a bunch of good actors, and the story still seems promising to me. I still have hopes, cause am liking it sor far. And anyway, we can omit all the bad things for a while. The show has just started!

-Kankshita

Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
there is nothing wrong in his acting.....vampires are created this way...expressionless.....no heart.....because they are not human....they can't feel anything....neither emotions nor love......they are dead....how can you expect a half-dead man singing for piya in srk way.....being a devdas for her....how can you expect a normal emotions in a vampire....when he has nothing sort of called human emotions....

they have only one factor intact....its their passionate and intense eyes that talks only volume.....whatever reciprocated its only through their intense and passionate eyes....

and vivian as abhay eyes is portraying alot of emotions and cold passionate attraction towards his eyes...thats the biggest factor needed in a vampire

i can't expect abhay to sing "tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam".....he is an vampire god sake....he needs to be cold.....expressionless.....no feelings...no emotions...no love....nothing of human emotions attached towards him

please don't compare him with edward-stefan....because abhay is different.....i agree i see edward in him thats because his passionate factor for piya.....saving the life of the women he loves........but his attitute though inner side its definetly edward.....but he is no edward at all in his own attitute...neither stefan though i don't know abt this character.....he is abhay complete himself.....

i don't know what you guys expect from him...when he will do a complete edward...you guys will say he is copying edward pattison....when he will do a stefan you will comment he is copying the actor who played stefan...when he does his own you guys says expressionless and no emotions and nothing.....i don't know what you expect from him

being a human playing vampire is not easy....you have to do alot of research for that......ekta version vampire is cold....arrogant...brat....expressionless.....but has an intense and passionate eyes and personality......
being a human playing vampire is not easy....you have to do alot of research for that......ekta version vampire is cold....arrogant...brat....expressionless.....but has an intense and passionate eyes and personality......

abhay is not edward in attitute.....he is different but with that snobbish attitute he has a golden heart which is completely edward......the insipiration of twilight means the love story.....not the whole show......

this show is nowhere twilight at all
the love story is the inspiration....and i guess ekta really love the chemistry between edward-bella......the love is immortal......thats what going to happen between abhay-piya......she is creating a edward-bella in her own way a bit different from the original......

i can't understand why people trying to be so harsh on a lead character when he is doing a fantastic job.......how can they expect a vampire getting drunk in love.....singing sad songs....crying...breaks down.....for god sake.....the word is is cold....expressionless.....

the only problem is vivian's voice....i guess his voice is dubbed...they have to stop it...because its killing the dialogue delivery other wise everything is fine.....and also they need to give him a change of wardrobe......and change of colours i guess it will happen in future because vivian once say in his interview that as the show prolongs he will be shown to wear different colours and also the graphic effects....ekta can do better than this....but i bowled over the tempo scenes when abhay saved piya...what a intense scenes...the eyes of abhay melted me.....

most of them drooling over AbhiYa chemistry and Abhay's eyes.....its already enough that he is doing perfection on Abhay Raichand role

i agree....he is a vampire...a non-human.....how can he express emotions...i guess that part piya will help him and we will see our real edward which is hidden within arrogant abhay

he is not a loverboy who peforms...srk-salman...aamir...hrithik type of roles.....he is a vampire who is expressionless....doesn't have any feelings.....no emotions....a cold-hearted vampire.....but has an golden heart who understand feelings though he is rude....i see that abhay has immense respect for panchi maybe not for others.....

he is no edward(though yes his passionate facotr in love for the future).....no stefan or damon...he is completely Abhay Raichand himself...his way of portrayal of vampire is this way....the walking style and all......

they sizzle....they are burning my screens away....abhay-piya sizzles.....can't wait for their passionate enigma.....KaPi better off friends...their chemistry is more of friends than lovers....

i don't find kabir that attaractive.....kabir role is easy to play i have such kind of characters many time.....

a vampire role is very difficult to play.....and abhay character is never seen before.....he is way too mysterious......one is hooked to know more atbt him

for me vivian is perfect as abhay.....

for you guys....have to give sometime i guess...its the early stage of a show...can't expect everything to be perfect.......time is needed to improve....

even srk was not in his intial best in his earlier times....so does hrithik...i never liked his earlier films not even KNPH except for his dance....liked him since koi mil gaya only.....

actors are not perfect....needs to give some time...to improve and polish......

i don't feel even kabir is perfect....he is too needed to improve.....

even KSG was not good in KZK days...its only DMG got his acting skills wonderfully.....

give time...everything will be fine....

one thing needs to be changed immediately is the effects and dubbing of voices...thats not vivian's...kabir's original voice even priya...madura...sukriti voices are dubbed they need to stop that first and all...its killing the scenes......and expressions and voice modulation

_Team_Damon thumbnail
Hhaaha... He's trying his hardest to imitate Pattinson.

He'ssupposeto be a vampire. Not a regular normal human... I think he's doing a decent job with the "bored" look.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

exaclty even i m not liking the male cast of the story though female cast are good !!!

vivian and kabir are not at all appealling atleat to me ! may be start liking them later !
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yamini.Arjun

I so agree with your post...Abhay has disappointed me big time, his voice modulation, his dialogue delivery, his attire, his walk leads to a BIG disappointment...I really wish Ekta had selected someone more experienced ๐Ÿค”

Yamni Di.. during the auditions, Ekta was stuck between Vivian and Vivan Bhatena.. I so wish he had chosen Vivan instead of Vivian.. Vivan has got the looks PLUS he's a good actor.. experienced too!!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yamini.Arjun

Jens, im not sure when the play is ..its very soon though..as of now rehearsals are going on, and i find absolutely no chemsitry between Abhay Piya ๐Ÿค”

Oh ur not the only one!!! I enjoy Kabir n Piya scenes a lot more. May as well enjoy them now until their love story comes into focus......
Edited by shivani003 - 13 years ago