Users

Frequent Posters

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Tumne bulaya aur ham chale aaye

Shravan is the MANNNNNNNNNNNNN

i don't blame him yes he was stupid and childish ina  way but that's how SHRAVAN is always and he was right if he palyed dirty todya than so did she with the jealousy and all and how is it fair that he can't play dirty but she can

i think both of them r at fault and too inocent nad have KING SIZE EGO|S

Yup.... I lovedd the way he came back after all that to taunt her that he will be the one to break her fast!!!
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zainab25

Hey Anu, Sudha, Adu! How've you all been?

Awww Sudha, trust me...........I don't like cats very much. 😆 When I was 7 I think, I used to live in Saudi Arabia, and I remember myself and my cousin were walking when suddenly a cat bit me from the back. I tell ya...scariest moment of that decade. Hehe. So I had to get cautionary shots and such......ever since that, I had stayed away from cats, dogs...and all sorts of animals, plus I am allergic to cat fur also. Except my sister and my Mom love animals, so then they had gotten Ken after tons of deliberation and opposition from me.:P I still stay away from him...lekin he's so masoom ki uss par pyaar hee aa jaata. He's really chubby too, lawl. Plus ever since he gave me the signal of detesting Clowns Mill Gayye, I grew fond of him. Love at first sight! Hah. You should get a cat or kitten again...they are fun. Ken is so lazy though.....he'd just sleep all day.

Zainu, that is SO CUTE !! You and your billa, whose fur you're allergic to. 😆 I love cats, but my mom hates them, which is strange considering she calls me billi at home. Verrrrry strange, maybe she hates me too. 😆 So we got a dog instead. Tuffy, just like the HAHK movie. 😆 He's chubby, and very, very badmaash. Always up to no good. 😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Yup! Poor guy!
But loved him...when he said...he has begun to understand the ABC's of marriage....
Loks like we may get to see his deepenning bond with Sachi,

No matter what these 2 do i end up loving them both caz they r both right at their places i don't know their bond is such where u can't say one is wrong the other is right and that's so beautiful they both have hurted the other one equally both have played dumb and both want to get it their way and yes they did sacrificed things for the other too that's what makes them special no matter how shravan says it's one sided he's wrong it's not it never was caz if it was one sided he never would fell for her and in the very first meeting when he saw sachi it was love though he never understood it but even in that hospital meeting he was more worried for why that anjani girl was her so sad than his own wounds
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shravan and Saanchi are fab. I love how they're playing out their marriage, its what marriages are all about, even though their marriage is a contract one. They hurt each other, but they care about each other too. They try and make the other one jealous, and don't completely understand the other, and that's how the early phase of a normal arranged marriage would work, I think.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
ADi tuffy is so cute and Rofl ur momsure doesn't hate ya my mom calls my sis the same rofl and yes we r not allowed Kutta billa as they crete a mess and m against them here too caz people take them to beds and ughghhgghg liek my cousins have a billi and she goes in their beds and sofas ewwwww

but in pakistan we did have a dog caz i lvoe how we can keep pets outside the house back hom so here only allowed parrots or birds which i m against as i hate birds in cage so yeah my sis always is mad and on every bday her wish is to get a pet i buy her small fishes but they die so soon so yeah whatever
back home my Grandparents house is a small zoo though rofl we have every god damn thing from a donky to cow to goats HAHAh
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Zainu: I love pets, cats & dogs..............Seeing yr KEN, my jonty looked the same chubby...........I love him a lot still now, i miss him......Both Kenny & Jonty r both so friendly..............Our family is fond of pets..............Everyone loves them...........But right now, i am not having any pets, as i don't to feel the pain on losing them again.

but yr KEN looked awesome............I loved him, esp after his look on CMG..........my love grew more.

@Fary & Anu: Loved Sharavan....................But nuch needed slap though.

@Anu: Now from XYZ to ABC...............LOL

@Aditi: So how is yr plans for yr wedding.
_Moumi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

Hey Anu, Sudha, Adu! How've you all been?

Awww Sudha, trust me...........I don't like cats very much. 😆😆😆😆😆 When I was 7 I think, I used to live in Saudi Arabia, and I remember myself and my cousin were walking when suddenly a cat bit me from the back. I tell ya...scariest moment of that decade. Hehe. So I had to get cautionary shots and such......ever since that, I had stayed away from cats, dogs...and all sorts of animals, plus I am allergic to cat fur also. Except my sister and my Mom love animals, so then they had gotten Ken after tons of deliberation and opposition from me.:P I still stay away from him...lekin he's so masoom ki uss par pyaar hee aa jaata. He's really chubby too, lawl. Plus ever since he gave me the signal of detesting Clowns Mill Gayye, I grew fond of him. Love at first sight! Hah. You should get a cat or kitten again...they are fun. Ken is so lazy though.....he'd just sleep all day.

Zaniab u have cat in your house😲 i don't like cats a lot especially after a cat bit me, i'm really afraid of them......i always try to stay away from them..😆😆 but i think your cat is cute and that's why you are praising him so much...
petrichorr thumbnail
I really like how they play "Tu Janne Na" in BHPH then and there ....

That song so so reminds me of SR...
It was one of my best moments for SR... RM was so so looking forward to meet up with her hubby in Puna!
Awww, Tuffy, I can so imagine him and his badhmaash sa face. Pets are so endearing, and sometime's a man's best friend in all manners. I am cruel though...hehe. I remember Ken had come to my room (I hate it when he slides in somehow), and then he just started to scratch the floor......I got so furious, and the way I yelled was something I can't even imagine. Then I left for University. Wehn I got back 9 hours later, my Mom told me he slipped into depression after I yelled at him that he only slept for the whole day. I did feel bad. Lol.

I never feed him, but once I was alone home and his food plate was empty. I was eating in the kitchen, he comes in, does the meow, and just looks at me. I tell you he's so masoom. Then I felt bad that I was feeding my stomach and there he stood hungry so I poured him his cat food. Then I was so proud of myself that I called up my parents to let them know of the profound moment. They couldn't believe either. Lol.

Enuff of pet stories.

-----------------

Wahi really thinks he can make me watch CMG? I rather listen to hours of opera (pure torture for me) than even ponder of watching such perverted content. I am simply detached with SR/JeRan and such, so I don't think I'd be affected in any manner if there's a season 3, but I am just gonna enjoy the moment when the show goes off air. It's sheer victory!!!!!! Brapp, Brapp.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Opera over CMG zainu?????  Hmm...yeah maybe I'll endure Opera.

Sudha: ABC...It is now!

Gosh!!! After tomorrow we can no longer have fun at the cost of Sitara-Man???????
Dont get me wrong..Am happy the crapfest is coming to an end...
But ...Kinda sad that  one my source of entertainment  will no longer be there!!!!!