sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Recap
Arjun takes taashi to mandir through a planning where shastri ties a taavees in taashi's hand saying its for her protection but as she leaves he says its not for taashis protection its for their game protection...

26 October 2010

In the car, taashi wa agin and again seeing that taweez, she was looking disturbed so arjun says that we will give this taveez back as she is not comfortable with it...Tashi says no!!! its not like this... the arjun takes her to a dhaba to have ginger tea where they both have a chat in which arjun says that this place is so beautiful, sky and everything, taashi keeps on asking aur aur as she  was expecting him to praise her which he did at last and then saya he was just living befor meeting her but now he is loving life and he talks something about death and taashi puts her hand on his mouth and it starts raining...they both dance on pehli baar mohabbat ki hai and then taashi blushes and sits back into the car.....
Next Morning...
Parrot pandit was running after his parrot....
Taashi comes with milk in arjun's room and asks for breakfast and saw his button torn so she goes to bring needle and thread whereas shanno comes and arjun taking a sip of milk says i hate milk but as taashi comes he says i love milk of manali... Taashi stitches the button of arjn's shirt with an eye lock... arjun holds her hand then ad suddenly taashi's eyes fell on the same parrot sitting on tree and she leaves to see that..
 tashi comes down and see that parrot and recognise it as the parrot pandit comes to take hia parrot back but then thank his parrot for taking him to taashi... taashi sees him and gets flash back of her meeting with him... pandit tries to talk to her but arjun and shanno comes... arjun asks taashi to leave as he is just a money ragger and shanno takes taashi away... pandit tells arjun that its very important for him to meet her but then recognize arjun and gets a flash back of meeting with him and says so u r that danger.... arjun pushes him away and he leaves....
Shanno comes and says after that taveez how come he is here to warn her??? and arjun replies only because of that taveez he came to this house only otherwise he would have been inside the house by now...
Pandit decides to tell police about arjun when shanno came and tries to bribe him but pandit refuses saying i do rag people but i don't play with there lives so u better leave... shanno becomes furious and leaves.....
arjun taashi and adheer were sitting together and taashi says that pap u said birds do inofrnm us about God's message... then those crows and that parrot... Arjun says it could be your illusion... taashi says maybe but i need to conform something is wrong my heart is saying this...adheer gives a suggestion to inform police and arjun says he'll handle when shanno calls here 2 to 3 times but he cuts....
Shanno thinks why isnt arjun picking up his phone??? so he calls shastri and tells that arjun is not picking up his phone and the pandit is not taking money and is saying to tell everything about her and arjun to taashi and will talk to police also....
pandit says we cant wait for arjun u have to do all by your self... the one who has come has to go and then he tells some plan to shanno....

Episode End

Precap

Pandit was injured and was bout to die, hanging in woods, sees taashi and says khatra and dies and taashi becones frighten and tries to ask who is he as she was not able to recognize him in dark...
Edited by sameera_12 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jia1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks sameera for the update 😊