Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Moderator's Note:
Looks like a lot has happened when Dev Team was not around and things that probably never happened since this thread was opened.

There have been lot of questions raised and I have tried to answer all the questions in this post. If you still have doubts you can PM me or gk_09.

The name of this thread is Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond and it will not be changed. This is where the members of this thread have stemmed from and they have an emotional attachment to this title.

Those who are confused about what this place is for then let me clear it this is an AT/CC where you can not only talk about your favorite actor/character/jodi, drool over them but also criticize them using appropriate language/terms. When we say criticism is allowed bashing, name calling and foul language is NOT part of constructive criticism. Names like Kay Ass Gee should not be used as they are used to mock the celebrity.

Members have difference of opinion no doubt you can't expect all the fingers of one hand to be same do you? You are free to raise your opinions not forgetting limits of decency. Things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being brutal.

Members who are not part of this AT/CC are not suppose to post here in first place. You need to be invited by sajni786 or zeenia in order to be part of this place or to post under this thread. Incase anyone wants to invite any member they need to contact sanjni786 or zeenia and take their permission. Under no circumstances we would be allowing anyone else apart from the two mentioned to be giving any invitations. This doesn't mean others members are not part of this thread are not important. Everyone who is part of this thread is very much important and you all are involved in making this thread what it is today.

Members are requested not to provoke or instigate others. Doing such things are not going to benefit only lead to never ending arguments. If you think other person is posting things that are not within COC then you can bring it to DT notice.

Please consider this is as one your final reminders. Any bashing from this point on will lead to serious consequences and those who have violated the IF COC will be dealt with accordingly.

IF Dev Team
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
@angelic
hey, yep talli cvs ruined everything, cannot even look back and smile thinking about siddhima b/c then some images comes in front of my eyes, and how sid was hurt, therefore; i cannoteven look back now and sa yep that was our siddhima, b/c it is ruined now.
Edited by shewascool90210 - 13 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail

@ Shru - This was most def. needed very badly. Thank You for looking into it :]

@ Bani - Man I don't even care about SR anymore and I think that's the sad part😆 I used to be so crazy about them and now it's just like uhh SR who? -___-
.Shiva. thumbnail
@shruti
thank you for this PHEW!!!! that horror night was just disgusting, and thanks alot for this, it sure was needed.
.Shiva. thumbnail
@anjelic
i am numb now when it comes to siddhima, i feel nothing,as if i have a cols heart, everything is over!!!!
Edited by shewascool90210 - 13 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Shuru di - thanx it was much needed
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
it's same for me

maybe it's time to say goodbye to this thread
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys just here 4 a min
@Shruti Di thnx so much 4 this.....it was really needed...hope it doesn't happen again
bye guys😛
.Shiva. thumbnail
i am tired and sleepy so goodnight everyone, see you guys tomorrow! sweet dream.
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

it's same for me

maybe it's time to say goodbye to this thread

Why??😛

Why would you leave this thread for people who don't matter to you? :] But yeah I would say this thread ain't the same as before. Man it used to be soooooooooo addicting but now I hardly come here😆 Oh well all good things must come to an end I guess😛