Analysis for 26th oct

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello all.. those who dnt knw me Pulwasha.. u can call me pallu, pallo, washi, palvi.. watever..so i decided starting from today im gonna post my views ot two cents or analysis for the epi's everyday and u guys can add in it watever u like.. so lets start..

1. The SP sounds very loving and caring.. His wife loves him to no end and is the ultimate pati vrata patni.. But is SP the same?? well not alot of SP is shown to us in the span of 7 days but from the things shown we can conclude that he is not so committed to his work and his family as he potrays himself to be... there is something fishy about him..

2. Aditya the super lover who looks even more sexy when he talks😳☺️ is leaving no stones unturned in pataoing his hone wali lugayi.. helping her with every single thing and actually making her feel that if she has to live than she has to live it to the fullest otherwise there is no meaning of life for Aditya.. Ohhk so he already knws half of Priya's past and tht doesnot seem to make any difference to him... he still loves her madly and is ready to do anything for her.. Priya on the other hand seems a little smitten by Aditya's intellegence or maybe his presence (why wont u be he is soo charminggg).. Aditya's chemistry with his maasi is mind blowing.. its like two best friends helping eachother in the crisis..Priya is having the effects of Aditya as she didnt try to suicide today nor the thought crossed her mind... But she tried to make her father and brother happy..Aditya and Priya's eyes say more than they themself.. their chemistry is one of the high point of the serial..😳

3. Priya's past seems dark but nt that dark as uptill now we only know half of the truth.. The guy related to Priya's past seems to have some misunderstanding judging from the precap as he doesnt seem too fond of her now.. (who is tht guy i want u guys to watch the epi.. im nt breaking the suspence)

4. Gaurav and Vidya have this novelistic story kinda track.. Vidya who is sooo gentle and shy and cute where on the other hand you have this builted six packed Gaurav who looks damnn hott😳..Their chemistry is very attractive.. tho they hardly talk to eachother they still have those hot vibes bwtween them.. Gaurav seems to have some very serious problem.. tho he and Vidya keep touching eachother every now and then Gaurav is not opening up..what could be the possibility we gotta wait and watch..

Overall: 8/10 a very entertaining epi moving at a good pace hope it doesnt get too much dragy dragy.. The actors seem to have a very good sense of acting.. both pairs are extremly good looking and have excellent chemistry..All should love each other ASAP so we get to see some superb scenes..πŸ˜†

Pulwasha 😊
Edited by pulwasha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved your analysis Pallu.

Yup ..you r right Aditya-Priya chemistry is one of the high points of this serial......i have'nt watched all the episodes ...there are some more Adi-Priya scenes to catch up with.

Absolutely love Aditya....me love the strong ,masculine ,passionate lover a la Maan Singh Khurana (Geet )..

looking forward to your daily takes..πŸ˜ƒ

aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Thankyou.. thankyou😊
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you ... i loved the part about aditya ... he is charming, isn't he ?

..... my sis is a huge fan of pratigya's show hero Krishna ...... because he has that rustic, jat way of speaking ..... but i never warmed up to him .... because his ideals are so chauvinistic ....... but aditya is perrrrrrrfect! ..... he speaks in that jat slang ..... and is such a sweetheart with a great mind ......

i wish this show came on primetime .... 11.30 is just too late ..... everyone is asleep and i mostly miss it and have to catch up on youtube
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Priya.

Yup ..you r right Aditya-Priya chemistry is one of the high points of this serial......i have'nt watched all the episodes ...there are some more Adi-Priya scenes to catch up with.

Absolutely love Aditya....me love the strong ,masculine ,passionate lover a la Maan Singh Khurana (Geet )..

looking forward to your daily takes..πŸ˜ƒ

except mann is the silent kind whereas aditya won't shut up no matter how hard priya tries πŸ˜›
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bips

except mann is the silent kind whereas aditya won't shut up no matter how hard priya tries πŸ˜›

Haha !!  I know !! πŸ˜†.......I so wish he turns out to be supportive of Priya --- in facing her traumatic past (whatever it is)....Another Maan would be so welcome ...πŸ˜ƒ
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah , aditya and priya are important part of the serial and they have the best chemistry and love it .
i like   your analysis. u did good job with it. 
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gr8 job on the analysis..i love both coupless...i wanna c wat will happen between vidya and gaurav!!😳
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Thank you ... i loved the part about aditya ... he is charming, isn't he ?

..... my sis is a huge fan of pratigya's show hero Krishna ...... because he has that rustic, jat way of speaking ..... but i never warmed up to him .... because his ideals are so chauvinistic ....... but aditya is perrrrrrrfect! ..... he speaks in that jat slang ..... and is such a sweetheart with a great mind ......

i wish this show came on primetime .... 11.30 is just too late ..... everyone is asleep and i mostly miss it and have to catch up on youtube

this is my first post in this forum and i must say you have said everything that was in my mind......even i used to this that the way Krisha speaks was rather nice but i can't really like him cos he is kind of abusive and chauvinistic....but Aditya is the ideal.....he is not at all like most leads.....even though he is possessive its not in the creepy way but in more of a caring, protective way to save the girl in his life. he is pretty laid back and the fact that he doesn't care about her past is the biggest plus in him as i see.....because he doesn't care where she's from or what she's done.....he just loves her.

i have the same problem as you.....the show is coming on too late and i'm sleeping by then......so i catch it on youtube most days......i'm really loving this show.....i hope it doesn't let me down.😊