26/10/10 update:sandhya released savita's kids

kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

At sakshi's house savita tells everyone that they should continue the fight against the jagirdars if they will end up the fight in the midst there will be another sandhya who will fall prey to their brutal behavior just then sandhya brings savita's kids at home. Apu tells savita that the woman who wore naqab has released both of them🤢. Savita goes near gayatri devi and thanked her. Savita insisted them to give their introduction; gayatri introduced her name and sandhya as her daughter. Savita went near sandhya and she showed her desire to see sandhya's face but gayatri made an excuse by saying that she ( sandhya)has taken an oath that unless and until she will punish a person she wont remove her naqab. Savita blessed sandhya and told her that her oath will get fulfilled😕. Then sandhya and gayatri took their leave.

In the car sandhya is remembering her sisters face and is crying; gayatri devi sees this and wipes off her tears😳.

Gayatri devi brings sandhya at her house. But sandhya is involved in thinking; gayatri asks her what is she thinking????? Sandhya replies to her that she wanted to share her happiness of getting back her eyesight with her sisters. Gayatri consoled her by saying that the way she got her eyesight back she will get her sisters love back too.

Later sandhya is sitting on the sofa when some women comes in gayatri goes near sandhya and tells her that they are her friends and have come because there is karwa chauth that day. Then she explained her importance of karwa chauth. Listening this sandhya plans to keep karwa chauth for yuvraj but not for his long life but to destroy his life😉.

In the hotel DK and suni chachi are talking on the phone where DK scolds sunita that he is not going to come all the way to gwalior for her karwa chauth; he gave her an example of  prabhavati that she too kept fast for purushottam and he has already arrived at gwalior😆. There are many photos of DK in the haveli she can see them and break her fast;😆 saying these he cuts off the phone. Sarla asked pankaj that the fast is going to end at 8. 30 pm and is he going to come in the hotel???????? Pankaj didn't give any answer and left. Prabhavati said sarla that they will first go in the hospital and then they will come back in the hotel.

At gayatri's house, women are performing the rituals at which sandhya is looking from upstairs when she remembers her father's death. Gayatri brings some new cloths for her and says her since it is an occasion that day she should wear some jewellery. Sandhya replies to her that it is karwa chauth so she is going to wear a saree and leaves.

Sandhya goes in her room and chooses black saree to wear simultaneously downstairs one women explains to other woman that black color is a bad omen and that day married woman should wear red color saree only. In the room sandhya starts wearing black saree jwellery, black earings etc.🥱

sandhya comes downstairs wearing them all when all the women sees her and are shocked. Gayatri introduces sandhya as her niece; she tells her that all the rituals have got over. A woman hears this and asks sandhya if she too have fasted for the day. Then another woman says her that black colour is a bad omen to a married woman she should not wear that. Sandhya replies to her that nothing till now has taken place with her generally that is why she has wore it. Gayatri tells everyone that since she is new to all this. This mistake should be an excuse for her🤢.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Disappointing episode, really!!!  I was hoping for Sandhya to take Swati & Apu  and disappear w/ them, and then keep them, but explain to them what was happening.  That way, while the rest of the family may mourn, the Jagirdars lose a trump card.  Now, they can simply kidnap these kids, as well as Sakshi's, again.  Also, I would have liked them to have shown some action, rather than simply turn up @ Savita's place.  Also, Gayatri Devi giving Savita her true identity, and introducing the niqab clad girl as her adopted daughter looked rather strange.

One thing I noticed - today, Shradhya was shown among the sisters, but not Rohit.  So has Shradhya left  Rohit for good already?  Really hope she has, but it would have been nice for that background to have been shown - something like her leaving him after the Baba tried molesting her a second time.  Also, Sandhya sees her entire family but no Yash or Aryan, despite this being @ Adi's house? 😕

As for the Karva chauth, I really like how Sandhya chose to observe it.  After all, given how her hubby had abused her, that was quite appropriate.  Contrast that w/ Suni chachi, who's acting like a doormat for no reason.  If Karva chauth was so important to her, why did she leave that place, instead of doing what Sarla did?  DK's statement to Sunita that she wasn't doing it for him but just b'cos she was in the habit made no sense: an unmarried Sunita couldn't have had that habit.  But it was indeed funny to hear him give the example of Prabha, who Puru has left.  Any guesses whether DK  is keeping a fast for Sunita? 😈

On the rasams, I was surprised that Gayatri gives 'Vrinda' a whole collection of saris, and within that, includes a black one for her use.  And the black sindur was heights 😆 - what was it, charcoal? 🤣 And she wasn't barefoot @ that spot.  But if  Sandhya is doing everything that's inauspicious, why's she fasting in the first place?  She could have gone out and had a nice feast @ Main Street or some such place.  Why fast in the first place.  And did I get this right - she wants a lunar eclipse on Yuvraj?

But I was glad that the niqab came off today once they were back in Pune.  Please don't use this guise again
Pink-Spy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What I liked about this episode was that Sandhya saw all of her sisters (wait, was there not only 3 last episode?). Beside that, I'm starting to like Gayatri :) I regret what I said previously, she is caring, although it didn't seem like that previously.
Finally Sandhya wore new clothes :D I actually liked the black saree on her, yet it was inappropriate for the occasion.

Looked like Prabha was a bit sad about the fact that it's the first time Puru is not with her while she's fasting. And Pankaj is still angry over Sarla? I understand him, but why did he leave angrily infront of Prabha? I mean, Prabha doesn't know about who sent the letter. The tension between those two would be suspicious.
Btw, will tomorrow also be about the vrath? (fast)

OT, when will Nachle Ve end? I really hope that Naman Shaw returns back as Neeraj. Not a duplicate or something. Only him! Hopefully, he can do both shows at the same time. But on the other hand, that might be difficult which is why they (hopefully) will wait until he's finished with it. I don't know.