Precap - 26 October 2010

whiztop thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Murli is very angry & throws away his garland. He walks out of the marriage hall.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel i havent seen the show in a decade....not getting tym at all....but i do have a general idea of wat is going on.
n i think what murli is doing is quite natural for a 21 yr old guy. he is not yet ready for marraige and in agreeing to marry against his own wishes he is somehow going to strangle the next few years of his life........,ie, until bharti wins him over by her love and affection. but till then murli is goin to have a hard time n i guess what he is doing is quite natural for any guy. he is no god to accept a dwarf girl so soon. he requires time which premuably neither he nor bhartis family have.
waiting to see what happens. thnx for the info
skjuly25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiztop

Murli is very angry & throws away his garland. He walks out of the marriage hall.

Here's my opinion ... Its better for him to walk out on Bharthi now than to make her life hell by marrying her ... She will cry for a few weeks, maybe months ... but eventually, she will be ok and a good guy will love her and marry her (not marry her for money like Murli)