Saachi - be his whiskey

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

That day in the Mandir you told Shravan that "Pyra karne ke liye kaun bol raha hai , Aap mujhse shaadi kar li jiye "

But from the first day after the weddding you have yearned for his love.We know you cant help it as you love him . Love not only wants to give away but also wants something back .  You always want that he loves you.

Just look deep into his eyes.  Behind that twinkle and smirk there is deep unsaid pain. Something which he cannot say openly. He needs you , he loves you . Bas, kehna mushkil hai .
Sure he has made lot of fun , but Sachi do you know, greatest fun in life is alwasy based on someones misery .

Be his whiskey , cheer him up , intoxicate him , break his inhibition,. Make him make love to you with no bound . He will literally wait hand and foot on you . He will make you feel like the queen of earth and heaven.

Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yup Saachi....you better listen to Sunaina😉😆

@sunaina---Saachi becoming his whiskey! How the heck do you come up with such interesting analogies?!😲 You amaze me sunaina....literally amaze me.
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want Sachi to wait until they get back to Jaiswal residence before she plays hard to get with Shravan..... all this banter could be so much more fun in their own bedroom instead of mama-mami's house. Shravan is growing up, he needs Sachi's helping hand now...... I don't know how Sachi is able to be hard on him with so much love for him in her heart..... I sure can't!
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 post su

all i can say is.... nasha yeh pyar ka nasha hai

i thinks he old song from mann
ronak_143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent Post... Saachi u better take Suggestions from Sunaina instead of Kashmira or someone else...

U alwys come up with some good post...

Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ronak_143

Excellent Post... Saachi u better take Suggestions from Sunaina instead of Kashmira or someone else...

U alwys come up with some good post...

I second that
kchitra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was nice Sunaina...i think Sanchi too need whiskey right now...so let them be each other's whiskey😆...come on Shravan carry her home, make her yours in many ways and show her n the world how much u love her...
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Su. dear i always find your posts mature n sensible! Just the kinds which make us all exclaim- 'haayeee'...☺️😍
sandy.21 thumbnail
Hey Sunaina... U always come up with some nice post which makes me soooo good....

Yaa Both should be one to another whisky for them....

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sunaina

Why can't you become story consultant to BHPH serial?????😉

You are a excellent story teller!!