-|| Happy Birthday Radz (Anhdara13)! ||-

sourpuss thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Achcha, bachchon, gather 'round, I'm going to tell you a story. And so I need your undivided attention. *glares at person in the corner who's drooling over Ian Somerhalder* I SAID, I need your UNDIVIDED ATTENTION. *pause* That's better. Okay. So. I'm going to tell you a story. A very long story. So settle down with a grande white mocha latte and a blanket and get ready to waste fifteen minutes of your life in my useless rambling. ๐Ÿ˜† Skip this part and I
will hate you forever. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Long, long ago (well, 20 years ago, actually), in a galaxy far away (but more like in an unnoticeable island located pretty near the Equator), a Jedi was born - except she wasn't really a Jedi, but she refused to believe that. This...Jedi Wannabe...was so convinced she was a Jedi that she'd use the Force and get weird looks from her family members. At the age of 11, though, she received an owl from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. (If you do the math, you'll realise that this was BEFORE the witch Joanne Rowling decided to spill the beans about the entire magical world in a best-selling series of books. God knows why the Ministry of Magic didn't get to her.) But because the school was in London and she lived near the Equator, she wasn't allowed to go.

At the age of 13 (or was it 12?), she met this other girl who was just as crazy as her - except she was convinced she was a witch. The two of them hit it off and they've been best friends ever since, but that's not the point. The point is that Jedi Wannabe made her way onto India Forums about two years ago (and got Girl-Who-Thought-She-Was-A-Witch hooked too *glares*) and has been addicted ever since.

Now this girl is very much into vampires. Mainly, two particular vampires. Damon and Stefan Salvatore. She loves them so much that she is one of the original people who petitioned for the forum to be opened. So thank her for the TVD Forum. Go on. Thank her. *pauses* She also likes different pairings. She likes Damon/Bonnie, Stefan/Caroline and a whole host of other pairings. Which is why she started the Couples' AT. She also runs the Quote Haven.

Know who she is yet?

No?

Seriously?

Did you not even LOOK at the topic before you clicked? Geez...*shakes head*

This person is none other than the supermegafoxyawesomehot ARADHNA a.k.a. RADZ a.k.a. ANHDARA13!

If you haven't figured out by now, today, October 26th, is Radz's birthday! And she's really looking forward to her birthday post!

Unfortunately, I've got a tutorial to run for, so this is it. Happy birthday Radz!

Gotcha. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Although I'm pretty sure you weren't fooled. ๐Ÿค” Anyway, obviously there's a lot more to this post than just a silly story (if the whole Jedi thing was even remotely true, then I know her a lot better than I thought. Though I still don't know her favourite colour.). There are also birthday messages from all of your dost-dost here on IF, Radz! But before you run off to read the messages, allow us to wish you a very happy birthday!

Birthday messages are in the next post!
Edited by sourpuss - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourpuss thumbnail

I am in a good mood.

So you get a different color for every line.

Lucky you no?

*nods*

Let's move on to the important stuff shall we?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RADS DI!

*millions of gushy and mushy hugs*
t up,
This is the color of coffee no? Well, not all coffee - but brown is the color I think of for coffee. </endrandommoment.>

You know what this means right? It's been what; like three years of us knowing each other! That is INCREDIBLY INSANE. Kudos for you for surviving. No there is no prize, but bragging rights. :)

Anywho, I don't say it as often as I should; but you should know that I love you very, very much. (Write it on your forehead so you are reminded when you look in the mirror) You are such an inspiration, (seriously :P) you allow me to rant, and make me feel so trusted when you rant to me.

On your birthday, I wish you all the happiness, novels, Harry Potter, that AVMP thing yo
u love so much and frappes as your heart desires. :) Sooner or later, some guy will bump into you *NEXT YEAR ORIENTATION* and fall madly in love with you. Till than; you got me.

This is green. I promise. It almost looks black (side note :P). To end off, I hope you enjoy your day, for a full 48 hours, celebrate it your time AND my time; just for the hell of it. Party it up, go do something new, random and fun! Oh and also....

What's up?

<3

--shabz

RADZ! Happy Birthday R! <3 How are you doing? Good? Good! Haven't talked to you lately...*sighs shaking head* So i can't believe that it's your birthday!๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคฃ This is how awesome i am....YES! I am very cocky. LMAO.  Wow..it seems to be everyones birthday this month...mine is taking ages...well..mines next month but i like to exaggerate. ๐Ÿคฃ And since i literally suck at making poems myself, i'm going to steal one off of Google like i did for B's birthday...shhhh....๐Ÿ˜† 

Age and Laughter 

Happy birthday, you're not getting old,
Stay in the game, it's not time to fold.
Wrinkles and grey hair, are just a new look,
Countless experiences, you should write in a book.

A birthday is seldom, a serious occasion,
Try not to take it, like the d-day invasion.
Laughter and jokes are within sight,
Stock up on both, all through the night.

๐Ÿคฃ I couldn't stop laughing after i read that poem...perfect for you. You know you love me..๐Ÿ˜ƒ But..OMG!... OLD!... YOU.ARE.OLD! ๐Ÿคฃ

Kay..sooo....yeaah...heres a gift btw..2 gifts...WAIT! Before that though...thank you to Anjz for making the sigs and thanks to Bhav for telling me your fave stuff other than BAMON...๐Ÿคฃ

Love,
THE great Jot.๐Ÿคฃ

Hey Radz!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!! i can't believe its come so fast lol....awww how old r u now??? ๐Ÿ˜› nahhh here's wishing u an awesome birthday....hope u have lots of fun and lots of cake...but do save sum for me!!! but hope ur wishes n dreams come true....have the bestest birthday ever!!! ur truly a great girl!!!! love ya loadz Rachu xxx

happy.birthday.Radz!
I know you'll be reading a million messages before mine, that too with the same stuff..so I'm going to keep this kinda short.

Happy Birthday Radz! I hope you have an superamazingawesometastic day, with loads of cake and presents! And if you have any siblings..today's the day to boss them around. ;p
What's a message without a song huh? ๐Ÿ˜† 

*ahem ahem*
baar baar din yeh aaye,
baar baar dil yeh gaaye,
tum jeeyo hazaron saal,
happy birthday to youu!
happy birthday oh dear Radz...

ily. ๐Ÿค—

-nitya
oh! almost forgot..here's your present. I hope you like it!

Ola Radz!

Guess what guess what? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ It's someone's birthday today! I unno what her name is but like, I can spell it! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Out loud...and backwards too! It is spelt....A N H D A R A....๐Ÿ˜ฒ I am smart aren't I? K, so maybe not really. I just looked her ID up and typed the letters but Meera and Bhav want me to say the name out loud the proper way. Her name is Aradhna and me no likey her. ๐Ÿ˜ญ She doesn't say hi to me anymore! Like who does not say hi to the Princess of Smiles? And yeah, that princess is me, thank you very much, but since like you are a very clooooooj friend, I can let you be the Princess of Smiles! ๐Ÿ˜†

Happy birthday Radz! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Aradhna! Happy Birthday to you!

Hope you have a great birthday, eat a lot and pop a lot of balloons! Me loves balloons!

Anyways, you should honestly, come say hi one day, in your life. It'll really make everyone happy! But yeah, today is ALL about you! Your likes, your dislikes, your humouress moments, your happy, crazy, perfect, amazing...moments!

Live, laugh, and play!

Happy Birthday once again Pumpkin Jelly Fish!

Love,
Shifu

Dear Radzie,
Guess what? Guess what? It's almost my birthday. ๐Ÿ˜Ž I rock. You drool. ๐Ÿ˜†
But noooo, that's not important. By the time you'll be reading this, you've had already turned 20! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I'm shocked too, I know. It's surprising. Gosh, age these days. Comes outta nowhere and sneaks up on you. ๐Ÿค“ 
Anyhoos, I should wish you. ๐Ÿ˜†
Happy Birthdayyyy to youuuuu, my dearrrrrr Radziiiiieeeeee jiiiiiii. 
Have a blast on this happy dayyy, && don't get drunk with Bhav. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ She'll let you be molested by some hot guy. Ooh, like Vampire Dean. โ˜บ๏ธ But he's mine. *nose in air* ๐Ÿ˜† 
Back to topic, I hope you have a great day. <3
May all thy wishes come true.
Love you, tons and tons! 
  - Rinki.

Happy Birthday Radzie! *hugs tightly*

Dude you're 20 years old! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ that's a full decade! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Welcome to the cool generation *high-fives* Okay so I'm not gonna pretend its all that great, cuz it doesn't feel much different ๐Ÿ˜›

Anywaysss *ahem* i love you Radzie! *hugs* I know I already say that way too much to you but I just want to make sure you know that the love I have for you just keeps growing. You are so beautiful. Not just externally but internally as well. You have one of the most purest 'real' hearts that I've encountered 'online' I honestly hate calling you and the rest of the girls my online friends because you aren't. Not anymore. You know me better than most of my friends here and that alone shows how much more you mean to me. I know that I can always come to you with any problem because you listen to what I need to say and then you know what I need to hear. Good or bad problems you're always there with advice. 

Today is your special day and I want you to know that halfway across the world there's someone praying that all your dreams and wishes come true. I will always think of you as one of my younger sisters and so that protection feeling automatically just comes out and I guess really I just want you to know that if you ever need me Radz, I'm here. I'm just always here for you...

Love you tons and tons,

Mee <3

RADZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! ITS UR BIRTHDAY! :D .
omg omg omg! your birthday. you know I love you right? wait hahahah! I get to give you birthday beats! haha! lets settle for five ok? don't wanna give you any bruised spots. *1* *2* *3* *4* *5* how were they? oh! did they hurt! MEGA SORRY! but not regretting ๐Ÿ˜† so what do you wanna do with moi for your birthday? go to the pier and eat loads of icecream? well do ya? tbh I think it is cold now so no icecream. how about coffee? don't like coffee me neither! oh oh wait wait haven't even sung you the song yet.
Happy birthday to you!
You live in the zoo!
you look like a monkey......
andddd you talk like one too!
(please take no offence to this)
(just a joke)

well I will brb-ing! and stay tuned to the siggy shop, because I have a huugggee surpise! for you! :D

Aashifa

RAAAAADZ!! Happy Birthdayyyy!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hope you have a great dayy!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—OMGD guess what?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Your turning old๐Ÿ˜ณ you are exactly 1 year and 7 months older then me๐Ÿ˜ณ (that took alot of calculation๐Ÿคฃ) your teens are over๐Ÿ˜ฒ you are now a official adult! WOOO time for clubbbingg!๐Ÿคฃ anyways party hard coz your birthday only comes once a year!๐Ÿ˜ƒ eat lots of cake๐Ÿ˜ƒ and save me some๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ we decided on a meet up day on msn for everyone which didnt work out๐Ÿคฃ but i think we should so it soon๐Ÿ˜ฒ i miss you๐Ÿ˜’! wish you all the best in the years to come๐Ÿค— and once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!๐Ÿค—

Love Asma๐Ÿค—

RADZ RADZ RADZ!!!

Hi! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ How are you๐Ÿ˜ƒ Fine weather we're having eh? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I so funny ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Anyway๐Ÿ˜ฒ Guess what๐Ÿ˜ฒ You're my age now๐Ÿ˜ƒ Isn't that awesome๐Ÿ˜ƒ And know what else๐Ÿ˜ƒ Bhav's threatening me to hurry up or else she wont post my msg so don't mind me if it's rushed๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ

You know what๐Ÿ˜ฒ I haven't talked to you in soooooooooooo long! It's all your fault *hmph* But I still love you =) So send me a PM๐Ÿ˜ƒ Cuz I misssssss youuuuuuuuuu!

I'm a bit high๐Ÿคฃ

I dunno what else to say. Day 4 and I still have Usher stuck in my head =/ I need to find a new song. And yes I've used this line in 3 b-day msgs already and I'm about to get kicked off so I'll wrap this up.

Happy Birthday Radz!

Hope you have an amazing day๐Ÿ˜ƒ And here's a little something from me to you๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hope you like it =)

-Ravz

HI RADZ! You are amazing. My brain is not functioning at this hour, and it is quite depressing that that is all I can come up with, but that is the whole TRUTH. I miss talking to you. I miss reading your FF's, and your wonderful comments on everything I wrote, even if it was the worst thing in the whole world. You are truly an INCREDIBLE person and I love you for who you are. Thanks for being so wonderful!! Have a fantastic birthday and I hope it's not too hard deciding who you want to spend it with - I'm sure Damon and Jeremy are available ;) Well Damon really isn't...but I like to be nice once in awhile, and let them sleep around. JKAY. So yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND YOU ROCK!
- Madiha

Raddzie!! OMG...happy birthday luv!! wishing you many many happy returns of the day (wow...how desi did that just sound...lol)...but really...wishing you the best in this new year of your life...hope its filled with happiness and all that is good...you're an awesome person and i love you for that!! *muah*...hope you have a wonderful birthday...lots if good laughs and memories...lots of presents and omg...CAKE!! pls save me a a piece...if its chocolate...make it two...he he...LOVE YOU!! *hug*
JAZ

*Trumpets blowing, flowers raining and free white mocha being distributed* ^_-
Why do you ask??? Because it's BIRTHDAY TIME!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!
Happy Birthday dear Radz!!!!!!
Happy Birthday To you!!!! *sung to you by the cast of AVPM* =P
I hope that you have a fabulous day dear! Treat yourself to some yummy white mocha, cut some cake and do everything you want to on this day! It's all about YOU!! So take advantage of this!! Hope you get a chance to party with friends and family!! You are an amazing girl and I'm so glad I got to know you Radz!! It's good to know we bond over things like AVPM/AVPS because they are so TOTALLY AWESOME!!! ^_^
May god bless you! I know you'll make sure to reach your goals and achieve your dreams in life!! Never forget that you are loved and cared for by your friends!!! Once again, happy birthday dear!!!
Love you!! *hugs tightly*
Maddy

Dude, you do not have a uni-compatible birthday. A presentation last year and a test this year? *shakes head* Have fun babe.

But seriously though. Good luck for your test! And after that, sit at a Starbucks with your white chocolate mocha and read your birthday post because it is totally awesome, if I don't say so myself. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Anyway, happy birthday! *hugs* I hope you have a totally awesome day, and unfortunately I don't think Joey Richter posted his My Shiny Teeth video but that's because he doesn't realise how important you are so I'll try to get Darren Criss to tweet you happy birthday! And if that actually WORKS...๐Ÿ˜ณ

OHHH but since Joey Richter was too mean to put up his video, here are some gifs. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ta-dah! :D Don't you love me? *preens* Anyway, happy birthday, love you loads, and hopefully I'll get your present ready like...soon...*shifty-eyed*

Love,
Bhav (:

Edited by sourpuss - 13 years ago
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I cannot remember If I sent a post or not...most probably not cause I'm a lazy lump of corruption.
Sooo.
Haappyy Birthday Radz!!!
I know we haven't talked much in recent times. But I still kinda am in love with you. ๐Ÿ˜ณ[๐Ÿ˜†No big deal or anything]
I loveee how you're always so sweet and ready to help with anything.
I loveeee your opinions on Musings
And I loveee how you love The Vampire Diaires[DUHH]

And I knowww you'll still love me even if I don't have you're present for you right at this second.....
๐Ÿ˜•
Cause I was in the process of making it. ๐Ÿ˜†

Don't worry shoorry. It will be coming soon
Edit:
Present!!

Love you forever,
Jaan๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Jaan730 - 13 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Radzieeeeee! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so I love the post B, the dividers are totally smexyyy ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Radziee Bday shot ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1152411&PID=35333324�

TinyShortttt VideoMix JustForYou:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymopdqXDgJQ[/YOUTUBE]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymopdqXDgJQ

Edited by indiandoll89 - 13 years ago
-Ami- thumbnail
 RADZZZZZ! *jumps on you* OMGGGG! Happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! *hugs*

I really, really hope you enjoy your birthday! (With some starbucks that you'll be sharing with me)

And I hear you have a test on your birthday? Like last year I think? Anyways, I think you should not think about that and run around in circles for your birthday instead. =D

Lovess youu!

-Ami
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful post Bhav!!
Happy B-day once again Radz!! =D

*Jot*
isomers thumbnail
Happy birthday Radzzz!! ๐Ÿค—

love the post bhav!
-dhruvi thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYYY, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Like, seriously. But I'm sure you know that whether I write a novel or sentence because we totally and completely get each other. I mean c'mon there's a reason why we call ourselves soul sisters haha. Lemme stop babbling. So I don't have this huge message typed up I planned because I've still got so much shiz to do in such little time. BUT I had to make sure to drop say hello, and have the best effin birthday ever because you so deserve it love! I've had your prezzie ready since the 18th and have been waiting for this moment, for you to see it. So I'll shut up and let my vid do the talking. Because its so us - all the good parts of that awesome!friendship.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4gmms5wmzA[/YOUTUBE]

Also, *passes the warm cookies, brownies, cool cake, and yummy bamanode* eat the yummies and sit down and relax - this is gonna be your best year yet babes.

Love, Dhruvi. <3(:
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohmygod you guys, thank you so much!

I'll have individual replies ready soon, but seriously, thank you so so much!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Happy birthday , sweetz. May all your dreams and wishes come true. Have a happy, blessed, long life ahead. 

Love and luck always,โค๏ธ

GOD bless you. ๐Ÿค—