Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't why I am not that much disappointed. I feel it has something good.
I was just going thru others reviews. nice to see that some of my friends are also feeling the same.
Edited by m_kal2011 - 13 years ago
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hmm the story part was weak and i think every1 enjoyed the Duo & Trio's moments. even i'm not disappointed that much.
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Last night's episode was🤢........ahh ok I was almost sleepy😉 cuz it was a boring one.
Contained so many loopholes......everyone has noticed so I'm not talking about those again.
But their are certain things I liked, firstly, Abhi's acting. He was a dominating one throughout the episode and did an awesome job. Secondly, Viv's cute Red cellphone😆, his talking style was sooo cute!
I didn't notice AB's belt......can anybody get a cap of that pliz?
And that ghatiya piano dialogue..........god I was with dad and I was simply looking for a place to hide my face hearing that dialogue.😡
Whatever, wont be able to watch tonight.......goodluck to everyone with that😉

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seeing Ajay Kumar's previous episodes, I've been noticing that he gets the story almost right (yeh, almost), and then things start going wrong and the entire buildup leads to an anticlimax. I think this story too had a lot of potential until it all went wrong in the end. They should've kept it a story relating to sattebazi as advertised in the promo, what was the need of turning it into yet another case of personal vendetta (and someone intentionally maiming his friend during practice is really absurd)? And what was up with those two bringing his wife into the competition building? 😕 I think a much better rounding-up concept would be - it's a real sattebazi case and the guy had the wrestler's wife hidden somewhere else. CID tracks them down and manages to tell the wrestler right on time that they've rescued her, and he's thrilled and wins the final match. I think these little things indeed make a huge impact in the end!

The distribution of work among the team seemed slightly better than before, but it still wasn't very good. ACP sir had quite less screen time for some reason, but both Abhijeet-Daya were great in their scenes, especially the one where the catch the ghoos-wala in the morgue (though the piano dialogue is coming off as amusingly corny now, I hope they stop it). Mostly everyone else had very little to do today (I liked the part where Vivek does the fake lottery call to bait the dude though 😆 ). I think this was one episode where Sachin's aggressiveness was effective and came off quite well. The supporting cast was just OK, nothing special. The editing seemed quite good today though, I think.

It was better than the stuff coming of recent but sadly squandered its potential towards the end.
monika21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanza

I didn't notice AB's belt......can anybody get a cap of that pliz?

jiya posted the caps of yesterday's episode.. in fact she pointed out his belt. just have a look
monika21 thumbnail
jiya deserves it.. 😊
aparakshitij thumbnail

I could not watch the epi. yesterday.Thought I'll read the reviews first and decide,whether its worth a watch or not.But then there were mixed reviews and talks of duo,vivek's performance,no vanishing acts,forensic back in action,etc was enough to lure me to watch it on YouTube.😛

When it comes to misleading promos,the one for this episode,takes the cake! Koi batayega is case me sattebazi ka mudda kahan utha,ha FW?U better STOP showing such misleading promos! 😡I would have been happy had it been a case related to sattebazi,rather than showing the same badla thing.🤢

Coming to the story,the stupid climax ruined the whole plot.👎🏼I still cant understand why Vikrant and his bro brought Deepa out in the open like that? wacko.gifAnd was the need for that chair hitting thing during the wrestling?chair.gif

Coming to the side-actors,r they even worthy of being called that?The one playing Sangram is surely in need of some ''acting classes''.If Sachin's slap was fake,the ''aaah....'' by Rohan was even more fake!🤢The morgue warden was ok-ok.

Now,our stars,DUO,glad u guys ditched the vanishing act,for once!😃Both were really good in the morgue scene,though I agree with all of u,Daya sir should not use the 'piano' dialogue again....I had kept the volume muted during that dialogue...I jst cant bear it.Abhi sir's expressions were very good in that morgue scene,when they r asking for the body.The shayari....may not have been good,but it was a welcome change from the Abhi-Salunkhe bickering or the usual forensic scenes.There also,duo and even Salunkhe sir's expressions were good.😊The only one who was expressionless was ...... I dont even need to name her,everyone knows who.😡

ACP sir was good in all the scenes,no OTT shouting.He was quick to point out Rohan in the video and also that the laash showed no signs of hatapayi.

Same goes for Freddy.Although he did not hav a great role to play,he was the only one who noticed Jaggu behind the bushes.👏

Tasha-I'm disappointed,not with her performance,but because she was given less screentime and lesser dialogues.😔Had she been in place of Kaajal,in the jeans shop or at Rohan's place,I would have been happier.

Vivek-The way he talked to Rohan on the phone,fabulous!👏Anyone would be easily convinced!Though he was not at the forefront,he gave his best to whatever he did.

Dr. Salunkhe is back!😃He did a good job,especially in the first scene in the lab,where he tells about carbon in the lungs.

Dr. Tarika-No change in her.🤢

Kaajal-was average.I liked her new hairstyle.

Sachin-Performance was pretty average.I can understand ACP sir was wearing shades when they went to that guy's house and talked to his neighbours,but was the need for him to sport shades inside the jeans shop?🤪His belt,the less said about it,the better.His slap was as fake as it can get.FW,instead of concentrating so much on his attire,why dont u,for once,check out his performance?

Overall an average episode.Good to see DUO in the forefront.Continuity from one scene to the other was maintained.The background music was bearable this time.No tomfoolery on Freddy's part either.But FW needs to pay more attention to the climax, hope they realize that its the most important part of the story.

anu_jha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the episode was good. i didn't like the climax. there r many reasons for it. first, there were many loopholes leading to the climax. then, the reason of revenge was not good. betting would be a better reason. and then, i didn't like the fact that sangram was shown as a culprit himself. i wanted him to be shown as a victim more than a culprit. the actor playing sangram was shown in colors' channel show "100% de dana dan" which was based on wrestling between India and South Africa. his real name is sangram singh.
coming to episode, i liked our duo. there jugalbandi with dr. salunke was very good. and there morgue scene was good too. the way abhi sir was holding his collar was very funny and good. vivek was very good as usual. now i want to see him everytime. i want yo see an episode entirely based on him and another based on tasha. acp was good too.
sachin was good. but i don't want him to slap anyone. it is strictly prohibited for anyone except daya sir. for me, it is only daya sir's right to do it.
overall, the episode was good. more because of our duo than the story.
Edited by anujha - 13 years ago
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparakshitij

Kaajal-was average.I liked her new hairstyle.

It is better, at least there was no pendulum.
monika21 thumbnail
yep i think she read the Terminator story & Baba Balramdev's advise...😆