Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
!st of all..  I loved the DUO poetic section in the forensic lab... πŸ˜ 

instantly that scene remebered me of Jiya di... πŸ˜ƒ di ur style has been stolenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thankfully got to see our TRIO less vanishing acts.. (atleast compared to the recent timesπŸ˜‰)
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A very pretty ordinary case file today. Nothing interesting in it. No sharp intelligence from the villain as well as normal performances from casts. Oh yes, The piano is back. Even I laughed at it when it came. Come on Fireworks AC is over.
Anyway, With hundred numbers of loopholes and de-motivative story line.
Nothing to say on that.

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well, i have got mixed feelings for the episode. There were enough of negatives but certain things which were dofferent yet something i didnt mind and somethings which i enjoyed!

Lets start with the negatives. The BIGGeST of all the flaws was the CLIMAX! Trust me i would have given a 2.5 if i hadnt seen the climax! A gift for all the users of IF who are yet to participate in the DOTW! I will never ever imagine soooooooo   πŸ€’ 🀒 🀒 climax for an episode! Uff! The only reason i sat through the climax was because of the scene where Abhi acts as Samrag's fan'   πŸ˜³
The sight of the wheelchair man along with his brother and big box in the middle of the match inspite of knowing about CID's presence! Couldnt have been a better DISASTER!    Aa bail mujhe maar
Sachin's slap looked sooo artificial! Better i restrict myself to this...
The pathetic Piano dialogue is back to eat our heads!   πŸ˜‘Aparna Nadig's dualogue now used by Ishwar Singh! Why so over the top drama!!!   πŸ€’

Certain things which were new and i liked was the forensic scene. I know i am deviating from most of you all here but personally i liked it! I dont know why but i loved my DUO there. They were sounding very cute.   πŸ˜ƒ( NOTE : No offences meant to anyone.... )

things which i LIKED a lot was the enough presence of DUO. A lovely DUO scene at the morgue! ( minus the piano).. The way Abhi sir enters with that coat near his face!   πŸ˜† Daya sir was superb in this too.   πŸ˜³ And yes i liked how Abhi sir says- agar pata chala ki teri baat jhooth hai to yeh daant todke tere haath mein de dunga... πŸ˜† I was reminded of SRK from Josh!   πŸ˜†

I loved Viivek throughout! Consistently winning our hearts! His T&S jeans scene was really nice followes by Sachin's bad performance at the customer's home! Tasha, Kaajal got very less to perform. Freddy was on a leave i suppose! Tarika was the same.

The presence of Duo for so long was a pleasure and as i said, SOME scenes were enjoyable and I found them CIDish... But the forensic scene was surprisingly liked by me! πŸ˜•

Its better if i dont comment on the story. I said it already that the climax( which unfolds the story largely) was the disaster and ruined every part of the story! Poor direction i suppose.... ! Just a proper way of clue utilisation could have done the job for me but No, FW did its best to ruin the night for me!   

Ohh yes, how did i forget! I seriously didnt like the way DUO treated the servant throughout! They knew it well enough that he was innocent!    I hated the overdose of Wrestling! People jot aquainted with it can get severe headache after watching those! 😑..... Abd one last thing! The famous ORANGE shirt is back to give us nightmares along with ACP's "car-car" tie and Sachin's "Gun" belt!   πŸ˜†

If i had to rate i will give it a 2... Would have given a 2.5 IF the climax didnt ruin it for me. Must say it deserves much less than that thanx to the final story and poor direction but still woud add a 0.5 for TRIO's presence..
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The reason of revenge is very much bogus. But in that chair contact, it has to be a No DQ match in wrestling or a stipulation match. Only those times one can use chairs and other things.
They wanted to promote the current wrestling progress in India. And it was also inspired from WWE too.

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😲 Ooppssyy ..!!  I forgot to add the rest... well, am over excited with TRIO's presence after a loooooooooong time πŸ˜³   so was unable to recollect the whole episode...  before their presences 😍 

ok, coming back to the episode ...  DUO in the morgue scene - was very funny.. always love such kind of performance by our DUO😊

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A very average episode, IMO. Nothing to say about this, the climax was crappy, the acting of the side actors was artificial, the motive was not completely justified, but the investigative procedure was alright.

Really liked how the warden from the morgue was also arrested. I mean, I am sure in previous episodes the minor criminals who are involved in other crimes which aren't the focus of the plot, but they don't really underline that. Glad to see that they did this time around. πŸ‘πŸ‘

ACP was not very special, although he was shown everywhere, he didn't have much impact on the story that much. Hopefully, he does the next time. I sincerely hope to see that.

The best part of the episode was seeing Abhi-Daya together after a loooong time (excluding the AC series), especially their scene together in the morgue. What I didn't like about Daya though is the stupid catchphrase given to him by FW. That is really, really uncharacteristic of him. I thought that that was only for the AC series, but it was not to be. I hope they get rid of it ASAP.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I fail to understand why that wrestler guy let the 'hotel employee' go. Why would he do that? He could've reported him to CID when he left. πŸ˜•

I know people will hate me for saying this, and I won't get likes and all that, but I felt Sachin was really good today. He started off as the same wannabe which he was in previous episodes, but when he was questioning the guy who had put money on some wrestler, he was really lively and aggressive in his questioning, which I really liked. I hope he keeps up the good work.

Shocked to see the both the female officers and Vivek weren't given much attention to.😲 

The narrative scene in the forensics was a little overdone, too dramatic, IMO. Why can't they have a normal intellectual conversation instead of picking at each other? The forensics was otherwise very good, with perfectly valid explanations about the hypotheses. Dr.Salunkhe was average, while Tarika is back🀒

An average episode. It's really hard to keep yourself optimistic after the most beloved show you watch is doing terribly(in general) for nearly 2 years now.
CAHAT320 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
from 2 years we r watching just an average cases when the hell we will get good one...like the one's in year 2004 that was the best year of show
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello everyone. I think the episode was very good and very nice. it shows that CID is improving and are taking their fans criticism seriously. Did anyone notice that there was no boiloing bubbles in forensic lab I was so happy to see that I was smiling throughout the whole scene and my family was wondering why was I smiling so much i dont know but this has not been discussed by anyone here. anyways I loved the morgue scene where abhi daya were together and surprisingly there were no vanishing acts in fact everyone were given equal footage and role though tasha vivek, etc were give less dialogues. story was good not bad as usual FW showed that criminals are not the most evilish persons and victims are not doodh k dhule. They just balanced it out and I think they didi it fantastically.

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was not one of the classics, but I was lucky to have a glimpse of Maut Ka Ashirwaad in the evening. So, I thought yesterday's episode was better than that this. Think of all the yucky episodes - Salunkhe crying buckets (I don't want to think of the name and I don't care), CID on Fire, Gobar Analysis.

C'mon....yesterday's was better than this....maybe upto the standards of some of the re-runs like Qatil Talwar Ka Rahasya of 2008. We didn't have any disconnected scenes, did we?

I am easy to please....if they had done away with that poetry scene and Daya's piano dialogue and put in some thought into the final climax, it would have been better.

Sometimes, we need to accept some illogical stuff too....even some of the classics like Phool Chaman had some illogical stuff didn't they?

We saw the 'Daya and kids episode', then 'Bhutiya Ladki'....which were devoid of logic yet, not in the doldrums like 'CID on Fire' , 'Kissa Aadhi Laash ki', 'Samundar mein laash' and some others where I switched off the TV in the middle.

Don't get angry with me and hit back. I am just trying to calm some of you down. They are getting 'something' right. But they are not quite there. I am willing to let this one go.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: visrom

I am easy to please....if they had done away with that poetry scene and Daya's piano dialogue and put in some thought into the final climax, it would have been better.

That was the entire point of the episode though. These are one of the main points. Maybe even normal investigating looks torturous because of the annoying background music. I don't look forward to any of the episodes because of that.

Sometimes, we need to accept some illogical stuff too....even some of the classics like Phool Chaman had some illogical stuff didn't they?

How so? In fact, in 2006, CID was still going pretty strong. Even though the jokes were slowly coming into existence, and some of the episodes looked similar and not with new ideas, complimented by some pretty bad side actors, the episodes still captivated us because of the logical analysis in it, and great actors in the show, also Freddy wasn't a joker back then.