archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh Oh anu..you also turned out to be wrong like me..it hurts...😭
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: toothbrush13

Fine, here I am.  I was trying my hardest to not post; I have to finish two days worth of homework so that I can go to the HP7 premiere tomorrow night.  πŸ˜†

The mighty toothbrush rules that Sushant was just trying to put his hat on and Ankita was trying to grab the hat from Santa/Raj.  It goes quickly but you can see Ankita's arm going way in front of Sushant toward Raj, trying to grab the hat upon which he tells that it has gifts; meanwhile Sushant in the background is trying desperately to get the hat on.  πŸ˜†

Thus is the decision of the TB Court of Besharmi.  *bangs gavel*  This case is closed.

Harry Potter 7 is being premiered there tomorrow? its gonna take time to release here I guess πŸ˜”
Oh well me was right Anuuuu πŸ˜› TB court of besharmi declared the case in moi favour πŸ₯³so Boooo ya πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€£
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soul_angel

🀣 No No Akka I may not seem one but I am human I am only awake 20 hrs a day or sometimes more than that πŸ˜³πŸ€£ what to do I am an insomaniac

Jia I have the same problem I sleep for 4 -5 hrs a  day but am not an insomniac..either Saturday or Sunday I make up for lost sleep..
gremlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Oh Oh anu..you also turned out to be wrong like me..it hurts...😭

🀣 ahahahah so it is concluded that Toothpaste and Toothbrush are always right  give me a Hi5 my BP *Brings her hand foward* ab bolo BP se Panga lo gay? 😳
tv_madness thumbnail

Harry Potter 7 is being premiered there tomorrow? its gonna take time to release here I guess πŸ˜”

Oh well me was right Anuuuu πŸ˜› TB court of besharmi declared the case in moi favour πŸ₯³so Boooo ya πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€£

To err is human, Jia

I dont know why i never like the Harry Potter movies..I just love reading  the books but did not like any of the movies..
archanamanav thumbnail

🀣 ahahahah so it is concluded that Toothpaste and Toothbrush are always right  give me a Hi5 my BP *Brings her hand foward* ab bolo BP se Panga lo gay? 😳

who is gay?...πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

oh ok then Jia..then i can safely say you are practicng for thatπŸ€“

Who me practicing that ? 😲 no no Akka it was Jizzers the naughty one who did that πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I am soul_angel Jia the angel 😳🀣
tv_madness thumbnail

Usha going besharam now🀣
gremlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv_madness

To err is human, Jia

I dont know why i never like the Harry Potter movies..I just love reading  the books but did not like any of the movies..

To forgive divine,Anu 😎 Ok i'll forgive you for the mistake but dont do it next time 😳 Tongue πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I like some parts of Harry Potter movies and some dont like the sixth movie disappointed me to some extent it was all fun and the serious part was shown less...eee its debateable which we cant do here ...But yeah HP books are better than the movies anyday
archanamanav thumbnail
i am going to bed before i turn more besharm..anu..good night...jia ..anu..