Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tv_madness

You know one girl is fasting for Ankita's good health.

That is sweet yet crazy of that girl to do it since I dont relate to such fanaticism πŸ˜• at most you can pray for the celebrity you love but fasting is a bit too much for me πŸ˜•...Anu they were taking dengue to lightly here I have seen people die due to it 😲 but I guess it nothing that serious with Anki lets hope she gets well soon....
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Jia I agree with you. My niece got dengue and they were fearing that her kidney was going to be damaged but thankfully no lasting damage happened. I dont know why they are not taking it seriously. I even found their answers to the no of days Ankita got rest a little conflicting. Could not figure out who was telling the truth.
tv_madness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Archu is definitely the more romantic of the two ....Today she made a bad face when he talked about going back home...πŸ˜†

She wanted more romance , sweet talk and all that but he wanted to spend time with Sulochna, get a chanta from her ...
he got chanta from Sulochan first when he filled Archu's maang and now  second time again when he fills Archu's maang he wil lget a chaanta from Sulo ...πŸ€”

Tanyadi, I was also judging Archu and getting irritated with her when she did not want to go home. But when I was thinking about it later, I could not help but feel that there was something natural about how she was feeling. I can judge because I have got whatever I wanted very easily in my life. But imagine a person living a repressed life for the last two years and pining for the love of her life.( I still dont agree with the mahaan decisions Manav and Archana took in that time period ) But suddenly she gets the person she wants the most and is now scared of losing him. So cant some degree of selfishness be allowed or understood? Especially since the reunion is just hours old.
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tv_madness

I even found their answers to the no of days Ankita got rest a little conflicting. Could not figure out who was telling the truth.

I would go with what her mom said.  It probably was just one day off that she had.  She may have been let out early on other days, but probably not that much.  Gosh TV is a really ruthless business, for a serious illness like dengue you only get one day off.  She may not have a very serious case, but still she probably has a lot of the symptoms. 

I hope she gets well soon. 
gremlin. thumbnail
Oh TB it was you who said I am pavitra again πŸ˜†  (I was always Pavitra 😳 ) I just noticed now....Anu and you both have same avatars I got confused πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
tv_madness thumbnail
I wonder whose makeup room it was. The pillow was so cute. Though Ankita is sick, Sushant seemed to be the one resting moreπŸ˜†

Dont you guys think that Sushant seems to be very jolly these days. I think he wanted the reunion more than anybody else.
gremlin. thumbnail
Yeah Anu he looked very happy and joyed...
The way he was leg cycling while laughing lying on the bed was so funny 🀣🀣

he said.."Hum sab buhat excited the or machar bhi buhat excited the" thats why Anki got a lovebite from them 🀣🀣

A hilarious segment after a while.
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It seems like Ankita's make-up room.  It looked to have more personalized touches like the Dumbo pillow.  If I remember correctly the main feature of Sushant's make-up room is his PS3.  πŸ˜†

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys,😳

wow ladies I still can't believe u all Rock this thread really fast😲.....unlike the one we have had in the past that always took us ages to finished, so guys u all have made me really happy with this one.....well done to each and everyone of u in here for all the marvelous discussions
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

back to main message

I just wanna let u all know that I am keep an on this thread to know when it finish which I'm sure will be tonight so that we can open a new one but if I happen not to be online when we are through with this one sent me a PM and continue ur amazing discussions in here till I come online to open another one.

hopefully my friend our banner maker will come through for us with the kind of banner I had in mind.
😊

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcome to ArMan Heaven MiketaπŸ€—

u have been added hun :)