Posted: 13 years ago
Thankyou Annamarie......Glad that my funny bone tickled your senses.😉
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: radhika5

Hey Misti

Your cartoons are priceless--
I have a request---can you put all your cartoons in one link?

(and if the mods agree--we could have that link a sticky for about a week--so everyone can have a laugh-)-

This will hold me until the next TAM reports/ TRP comes out --sorry to digress but a thought just came to my mind. Even though PR is doing well for itself, it cannot help Zee. Zee continues to lose ground. It was only CB that helped Zee maintain somewhat decent position.

And CB was held together only by AVINA. CB maintained its TRPs because of the fan following for AVINA. The updates from NY and Trinidad (and before that from Mauritius) clearly show the huge fan following these two young talented actors have around the world.

Well, Zee can rectify their HUGE mistake by casting Avinash And Rubina in a new show ASAP. And if they need ideas about a story line and a script, there are many on the CB-IF forum who can help.

Thanks Radhika......I will add the links to all the cartoon conversations in my next thread.

As for Zee I don't know whether they have actually realised why they are doing so badly in the rankings. All the new zee shows are a copy of some other zee show (with modifications) or some show on another channel. Why will people watch duplication when the original one exists. also will they have the guts to openly admit their mistakes and take steps to rectify it?    
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ansa786

Good one, Misti Di 👍🏼 👏 👍🏼.... Again great selection of pics for the 'MI' dialogues 😉 !

What more to say ..... plz continue to spread your brilliant sense of humor here as it has become the soul/ life of this forum and each day we await for your posts for a laugh giving us a chance to recognise and appreciate your talent and creativity even more ! Thank you ....

Thanks Kiddo for appreciating the post and my sense of humour.😉😃 I don't think I am the life of this forum...🤗 ..this forum is a collection of loads of members who in their own way contribute in giving life to this forum. So everyone has an equal role in maintaining this forum...whether through music, through humour, through wisdom, through their knack in analysing stuff or spending time to gather information and articles or just coming and posting their thoughts in the forum. 👏  CB closed more than a month back but the forum is still going strong.👏 
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev_forever

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I read this at office and rest at work thought that I was mad grinning like a hyena staring at the screen and then laughing so much!

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL POST!!! 

You are welcome radev_forever. Keep on smiling and lauging........I know what you mean by smiling and laughing at work, you are atleast looking at the computer screen and smiling, I usually sit by myself and giggle away or work and smile because of my over active imagnation.    
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,

I second Radhika5 on that.  Actually, can you have link to your comic strips as well as links to your commentries as well in another thread and they can be called Misti's creations or something like that.  Then, we can have that as a sticky thread just as we have one for updates and tributes etc.  They are very funny, but are scattered all over.   I am finding some of your stuff very useful for my own FF and it would be great to have one single thread for all the links.
n_sinha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very funny.

thank you so much Misti.😃
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: n_sinha

Very funny.

thank you so much Misti.😃

You are welcome n_sinha. Hopefully you liked it.😃 
N025 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Male pheromones........🤣 🤣🤣🤣..... Too good!