Posted: 19 years ago
oh poor soul stewta u dont know he is not vikas😭
fatty1 thumbnail

i wonder what happened to vikas?😆😕

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha fatty, he and cutest girl went on a vacation to plan what they'll do next to act like bumbling fools. Hmm..maybe they should have taken Ekta along with them...............or maybe not, she might get influenced and start adding fake people joining forums in her serials then...
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
wat nonsense...me acting as vikas ohhhh...c'mon abt tht viks thing i read tht in an interview......and abt tht vikas only answers my question...ohhhhh..may be i ask rite questions which makes sense not like urs (which towel )and y dont u add fatty too he also believes this guy..................................................and vikas answers his questions too!!! 💔 👎🏼 😭
vikasbhalla thumbnail
i never knew cutest looked just like me..(pls dont mind cutest)just a little joke there...!!!well cutest are u in me somewhere lol..why cant i see u..hmmm..but in reality i really think u shouldnt have said tht cutipie..u really made cutest cry 😕 ....wow now u think i am cutest too!!good one 😆 😆
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
forget um vikas..can u tell me a little abt jividha i mean how was she like ...u know!!! 😳
vikasbhalla thumbnail
i dont know if i should be saying this but i really felt bad for her sometimes

i dont know whether i should say this but on the set between the shooting of tum bin his husband came in and started beating her..the reason was tht he didnt wanted her to do romantic roles.. 😕 i think it was a luv marriage..dont know y she chosed such person..well i shouldnt interfare in their lives.. 😭
can u tell me how do u get this much time answering all the questions and putting messages......😆.....i thought that actor/actresses are very very very busy person......looks like ur have no work....😆
fatty1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_09

can u tell me how do u get this much time answering all the questions and putting messages......😆.....i thought that actor/actresses are very very very busy person......looks like ur have no work....😆

to do!😆

cutiepie thumbnail
oh how sad bechare jividha but can i ask u ke us ne YEH DLI ASHIQANA & PAAGALPAN jaise films kaise kein.stupid man(vikas or i can say cutest girl)😡 soch kar baatein likha karo kyunki i dont believe a word u said😕