Ab To Aadat Si Hai Muhjko Aise Jeene Mein [S/E/D]

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ESSLwtwixA[/YOUTUBE]

Door Jita Bhi Tu Mujhse Paas Tere Mein...Ab To Aadat Si Hai Mujhko Aise Jeene Mein..
This is the song that I was thinking about when I watched a painful, tearjerking episode last night.
Read to hear my analysis.
There are many things that I'm sure all of you wonderful people will talk about and make posts about [which you should by the way. posts are good. seclusion in ATs is not.]. But today. I wanted to share my deep, confusing thoughts on two scenes, their implications,meanings etc.
This show has been touted as a love triangle, at this point a little irritatingly square, but primarily triangle right?
So. Stefan and Elena break up scene.
First of all. wow. The acting in this scene was amazing. Paul Wesley really showed off his chops here. Everyone always gives Ian props for his skill, but Paul did a fantastic job. Even if you had the damn thing on mute you'd know what he was feeling and what was going on.
[ Sorry To make You Cry. ]
Anyways. With Regards to SE.  I really do feel that this isn't a long term thing....  There's no way they're just going to be broken up, because what broke them up was external, not internal. Eventually they will break up because they have actual issues in their relationship [which they already do but, understandable are preoccupied with other things read: Katherine The Krazy]  There's nothing to work their way back to at the moment, all they have to do is get rid of Katherine and they can be together, the issue is not that he's a vampire and she isn't, that was irrelevant in their break up....so I don't see why it would take the whole season for them to find each other again. They are obviously still in love, so its not gonna vanish cause they "broke up".
Elena is still going to have to interact with him. I don't know how they'll do it, but I find it difficult to believe that they're going to have Elena still involved with the Salvatores, but just not dating Stefan. Its like, are they going to ignore each other and just talk to the rest of the group? This issue may not pop up because Elena will be *spoiler* [MIA for the next few episodes] but after than..since Kat's not gonna die so soon, what will happen?  Them not being together would really be in name only, because they'll still be around each other, and they'll still have feelings. I just felt, with their break up, that people are gonna be like "oh nooo. They broke up epic!! how dare they!! noooo." But it doesn't really matter  because I didn't (and don't) believe it will stick. There's no real emotional journey for their relationship to go on, because essentially all they've done is pressed pause on that relationship. If Katherine weren't around, they'd be together. I could be wrong, and maybe the writers have something completely different in mind, but I feel like I'm so used to seeing SE "break up" that I don't take it seriously. I understand the root of the break up, I teared up like a mad thing in that scene. I was soo sad, yet  I was not upset because they have to come back together. Until they have real, serious issues within their relationship that continue to plague them for more than an episode, It is hard to believe that they will break up for an extended amount of time.
Coming to the scene. It really does say for what Stefan and Elena's relationship is, there is deep understanding and love, they know what they have to do, and they'll do it. They are connected in a way that is really special...I've always said that I never appreciated the fast past and the deemed epic-ness of the couple, but this scene really showed my how much they loved each other....

Okays. Next.
Damon and Elena.
There isn't really much to say yet there is so much to say I mean I think that the last scene was so defining of  where their relationship is going. Damon's look after Elena says "She won" Was one of pure pain. Elena is hurt. Therefore Damon is hurt. Now Damon will get Katherine. That is also why this particular line in the promo struck me. "This woman ruined our lives, she destroyed us.." Damon needs to kill her now. More than ever, The look Somerhalder gave in that scene said it all. It was pain, and realization, that the woman that did this to Elena, to the people I love, needs to go.

These are all my own personal opinions. Feel free to disagree but don't bash.

Please Comment!

P.S. - Everyone knows how much of a Bamon fan I am *cough* But I will say that for once I actually enjoyed their scenes. A little tiny bit. Plus I'm sure Dhruvi is over the moon....๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
i am totally reserving since i am gonna come up with a tiny comment on this soon๐Ÿ˜† and i totally agree with u Jaan ur take on the scenes  absolutely  echo my thuts still i'll come around and post my thuts soon๐Ÿ˜‰

nikita_88 thumbnail
Nice post!

Watching the epi last, it was so tense after the last scene aired, I mean me and my housemates kind of all looked at each other and where literally in silence.

Both those scenes where so powerful.

But at the end all I could say is I don't want Matt to die! And I can't believe Mason is dead - I was like No Damon! Too much happened in yesterday's episode!

Thoughts still all over the place!
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Jaan, your post is sheer awesomenesssss. (:  

And I'll try to edit this by today!

Edited.

Exactly. It was so heartbreaking to watch the break up scene. but we all know eventually S/E will get together, because they have problems staying away from each other. it ain't ever REALLY over, lol.

And the ending scene with Damon feeling so guity and apoligizing while Elena makes it a point to let him know she doesn't blame him. That is one of my favourites HANDS DOWN! I love how concerned? D was and how he started tearing up because E was crying. ):

*Must go watch again and cry some more*
Edited by lavienrose - 13 years ago
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post Jaan.....i was devastated seeing Stefan cry!!!! it looked so genuine...props to Paul for pulling off such an amazing scene!!!! and Ian, well im always praising him anyway.....but yeah, his look.....was of hurt...another one to add to the list was Jeremy's look in the hospital when he's hugging Elena.....i think by the way it ended....both Damon and Jeremy want to hurt Katherine really bad.....and I reckon they'll work together to make it happen, or at least I hope....I can't bear to see Stefan so heartbroken...so im hoping this break up thing doesn't last...cuz SE are jus so great together.....but yeah....they showed so much in that one episode....so much emotion coming from all three characters...lets see how it plays out..
-dhruvi thumbnail
Yepp I 99.99% agree lol. Keep doing this I love it! And lol I was till the showed me SE "breakup" and Paul crying. I forget every emotion but sadness at that moment.
patakhaguddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Nice post!

Watching the epi last, it was so tense after the last scene aired, I mean me and my housemates kind of all looked at each other and where literally in silence.

Both those scenes where so powerful.

But at the end all I could say is I don't want Matt to die! And I can't believe Mason is dead - I was like No Damon! Too much happened in yesterday's episode!

Thoughts still all over the place!

*Responding to those who have commented first. : )

Nikkiii!! Good to see you here.
I think that there was complete silence in my house too, you know how rare that it, all  of us were watching, which never happens. Both of the scenes compllled you [no pun intended] to watch
Thanks for commenting!

patakhaguddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rachu_1987

awesome post Jaan.....i was devastated seeing Stefan cry!!!! it looked so genuine...props to Paul for pulling off such an amazing scene!!!! and Ian, well im always praising him anyway.....but yeah, his look.....was of hurt...another one to add to the list was Jeremy's look in the hospital when he's hugging Elena.....i think by the way it ended....both Damon and Jeremy want to hurt Katherine really bad.....and I reckon they'll work together to make it happen, or at least I hope....I can't bear to see Stefan so heartbroken...so im hoping this break up thing doesn't last...cuz SE are jus so great together.....but yeah....they showed so much in that one episode....so much emotion coming from all three characters...lets see how it plays out..

*Hey Rach!
I knowwww. Paul's face was just heart breaking....and Ian's was as well...Oh Yeah!! Jer most def! Steven really stood out this epi, and in the sneak peak..I love how he's like "We're gonna kill katherine" I think Steven's really improved a lot since the pilot...
I agree. More than Stefan even, Damon is like..Katherine needs to be gone, I think Stefan is in a emotionally raw place right now..he might not be able to kill Katherine.
As for SE, I've always liked them a lot [even though DE is my OTP]..As I said, they broke up cause of Katherines presence, when she goes they'll come back together...
I'm excited to see how it plays out
Thanks for commenting!!
patakhaguddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvi.

Yepp I 99.99% agree lol. Keep doing this I love it! And lol I was till the showed me SE "breakup" and Paul crying. I forget every emotion but sadness at that moment.

*Haaawww. I expected a long post from you๐Ÿ˜ญ
Anyways. I get that you're super busy.
Yeah. Me and Bamon? Not so much. But I was thinking of you while watching all of their scenes.
Agree. Paul was uh-mazing in this episode. All of his scenes...even when he was like. "He meant that as a question with a please" ๐Ÿ˜†
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesomee Post Jaan!

It was really heartbreaking seeing Stefan cryy..there's so much love between SE so im not ready to believe its over and im sure its not! they will find a way back to each other!

DE...that scene said so much about how Damon feels for Elena! Elena was hurt and heartbroken and that hurts Damon!
"The look Somerhalder gave in that scene said it all. It was pain, and realization, that the woman that did this to Elena, to the people I love, needs to go." - i agree with you 100% there Jaan..Damon realises here that Katherine's had her fun but now she has to go now.

and i loved the DB scenes...we can finally see their relationship growing..it doesn't really look like it but Bonnie is slowing warming up to the vampires..first a little teeny weeny bit with Damon and then with Caroline..but yh i want more DB scenes!

and deffo..we could actually see how much Jer has grown since season 1..the Elena/Jer scene was really touchingg..you could see Jer's hatred for Katherine!

But yh overall i loved this episode..it was deffo worth the wait and now i can't wait to see what happens to Katherine..she better watch out! lol!