FF-MN&SG-Tumhe Haq Hai#1-NeW*HreadLinkPg150

Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, Okay I know i just finished a Short Story, Yesterday itself but i couldn't help myself because i have come to the realization that i need to write, writing is in my bloodπŸ˜†...
Anyway i will stop goofing around and get to the point.
This will not be a short story...actually it will be a long story....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MN - TumHe Haq Hai [You have the Right]
The journey to Love. How two individuals poles apart from each end up in each others hearts. And the hurdles they come across in their Journey.
" it was a moment like none other when they came to the realization of what was hidden beneath their hearts "
Character Sketch
Major Characters
Sindhya Sharma: popularly known as Dadi by the kids. Even though she is old, she is truly a kid at heart. Loves her Grandsons very much, always tries to show them the right way. Also Loves to tell stories about how she met their dadu.
Mayank Sharma: The eldest, loves his younger brother very much, is like a fatherly figure to him since theie parents died. He is very hardworking, sincere, honest and very handsome, But a Divorcee also, Piya his first wife left him due to some reasons that are still yet to be known. Has become alittle self centered ever since his wife left but still remains lovable. Is a business man by profession. Bestfriend Diya.
Samrat Sharma: married to Gunjan Shastri, loves his wife very much. Cute, adorable all the more reasons to love him. bestfriend of Nupur Shastri
Gunjan Shastri Sharma: fell in love Samrat during college, but was too shy to say it until mayank stepped in and helped her out. She loves her family alot and is more than happy to be there for them. Sister of Nupur Shastri. Her mother died when she was young since then Nupur has taken care of her. B
Nupur Shastri: Love is all crap for her. But she believes that there is someone made for you ever since her little sister fell in love. Very Hardworking, loves to dedicate her time towards something she cares about. Is like a motherly figure to her little sister ever since their mother left the world. Is a Anthropologist by profession. Bestfriend Samrat & Jay.
Minor Characters:
Diya
Riddhima
Jay
Yash
Mr. Shastri
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This story will be a FF and also i won't be updating it everyday like i did with the other one, but will try to update once a week.
I'm sure your going to love the story.
-Sajjal-
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prolouge
Silence withdrew from the courtroom as the Piya Malhotra's words rang in there shaking the ground beneath all.
"are you sure Ms. Malhotra?" there was a level on uncertainty in the judges voice but seeing the defendant queit, there was no reason to question her anymore.
"Mr, Sharma, do you have anything to say?" Mayank stood up respectively, " Today i infront of all these people give Piya Malhotra the freedom from our bond of marriage,she is free to do whatever she wants" and with that he queitly exited the courtroom trying to save himself from further humiliation.
What followed behind was massacre, the judge ofcourse proclaimed Mayank's statement to be his thoughts on his and Piya's marriage and gave her the nod. She was free from this marriage from today on.
Samrat and Gunjan got up also to leave but Piya stood infront of them with a victory smile glowing on her face, " What do you want Piya?" Gunjan asked after samrat angrily hurried out with anger.
"Gunjan i just want to say, I had my reasons"
"Well thats great! did you have reasons to humiliate your husband infront strangers in that court also?" Piya looked away, for once in her life there was actually some type of regret on her face but it washed away quickly as she reached in her purse to pull out a envelop, " here, Do me a favor give this to mayank"
Gunjan contemplated for awhile, " don't worry theres no bomb in it" humor didn't work so she decided to say something.
"Look gunjan ---" before she could continue further, Gunjan intervened, " tell me one good reason on why should i give this letter to mayank, the guy who you just defaced in that court?"
" i love him.." stuttering she responded "...i mean i loved him.." silence stood between the girls, as piya placed the letter in gunjans' hand, " make sure he gets it and also make sure he moves on" she left without giving a look back, while gunjan stood their stunnded over piya's words.
Piya Malhotra the girl Mayank had fallen in love with during his stay in Goa, they had met by chance and luckily that chance led them to falling in love with each. After that they had wasted no time and had gotten married with their close ones present at the small ceremony they held. Everything had been going so well, until the last few months. It was like Piya was a whole another person, she became distant from the family and then the day finally came when she decided to get a divorce.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Evolution doesn't have a direction," she spoke into the microphone. "Knowing where we've been doesn't give us any help in where we're going. But it does help us understand what makes us human, as well as how we're connected to the natural world. " concluding her final presentation, she started towards the question round, " any questions?"
" Yes Ms. Shastri, how did you come up with the idea of this study?" asked the reported all ready to pen down the famous Anthropologist, Ms, Nupur Shastri thoughts.
"Well i began to focous on the evolution of women and childbirth around the time, my friend maria had her first child, although at that time i didn't think there was a connection between the two"
After the questioning session, Nupur was finally allowed to leave but as she made her way towards the exist her phone rang, " WHAT?" her voice echoed in the hall as millions filled into the hall turned to look towards the shocked beyond her wits Ms Shastri.
---------------------------------------------
Well thats it...i tried to make it interesting by adding some mystery into. I hope you like it.
Chapter 1 will be up tommorrow.Hopefully
Do Comment/ Do Criticize
Oh yeah the anthropology bit...i'm a big fan of anthro's really hence the writing but ...what i have said about the study is all from this article, "http://esciencenews.com/articles/2009/02/17/anthropologists.studies.childbirth.bring.new.focus.women.evolution credit is due to it.
-Sajjal-

Index List

Prolouge & Character Sketch : Pg 1

Chapter 1 : Pg 11

Chapter 2: Pg 16

Chapter 3 : Pg 25

Chapter 4 : Pg 33

Chapter 5 : Pg 41

Title Song - Pg 44

Chapter 6 : Pg 47

Chapter 7 : Pg 52

Chapter 8 : Pg 58

Chapter 9 : Pg 63

Chapter 10 : Pg 71

Chapter 11 : Pg 80

Chapter 12 : Pg 90

Chapter 13 : Pg 100

Chapter 14 : Pg 107

Chapter 15 : Pg 115

Chapter 16 : Pg 12

Chapter 17 :

Chapter 18 : 137

Nirvrithi thumbnail

First one πŸ₯³ 

Sajjal ,I am very happy that you are starting next mayur story 😊 ,that too so soon..

Concept looks really nice😍 -But update whenever you get time..
Edited by Nirvrithi - 13 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely....sammy and gunji married already 😳and mayu divorced.😲😲

.OMG...awesome....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Nirvrithi

First one πŸ₯³

Sajjal ,I am very happy that you are starting next mayur story 😊,that too so soon..

Actually Nivi (Hope you don't mind me calling you that?), this idea is based on a story i had written previously for an assignment of mines. So i know the basic story just need to pen it down now.

I'm so happy to see you here.

Sajjal

Originally posted by: -Mehak

lovely....sammy and gunji married already 😳and mayu divorced.😲😲

.OMG...awesome....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mehak - so happy to see you here!

Yep Yepp, there is no ego here!πŸ˜†...Maybe alittle because M is divorced but other than that story will be a nice one.

Glad you like it

Sajjal

komal991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey sajjal!!!!!!!
i just red ur hum jo na keh payy hayy kya baat hay yaar!!! 
u r blessed writer!!!!!!!!!!!! too beautiful and yet now another ff i m in !!!!!!!!!
loved ur way of writing soooooo muchhh dude!!! mayank divorce??? ok koi baat nahi nupur hay na !!!!! plzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon n abig thank u 4 the pm!!!
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice CS!
plz continue soon
abb01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sajjal,

First thanks a lot for starting a new Story
when i read Mahek's comment Mayank is divorced i was shocked
but then went to story and read
he is Divorcy but not with nupur *dumb me*

SAJAN are already married and mayank helped Gunjan is going to be very interesting
looking forward for it

Thanks dear for PM
Aruna