Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -JC-

Another affair: Possible more than homosexuality. Reason: Adi was talking to Gaurav and said "You have more experience in this matter" as in the matter of girls and love... But then why would that be a bold issue?

JC, if you caught Gaurav's expression when Adi asked him for advice, it was very tense and somewhat exasperated!

Even though Adi and Gaurav are pally, they don't seem to be close, hence Adi's general assumption that being elder, Gaurav would have more experience in girls! 

It has to be a much stronger reason than not just liking girls or for that matter having a past love life! Gaurav is nice to Vidya...if he was in love with someone else, he would probably be taking out his frustration on her! He has obviously been forced into the marriage just like her and feels guilty because he knows whats in store for Vidya!

Besides, Devyani keeps throwing tense looks towards Gaurav, indicating something serious is up and she knows that he is mighty unhappy with the marriage! A past love life or no interest in women won't be a valid enough reason! And most importantly, the crux of the story is that all the four woman in the show have skeletons in the cupboards to fight against...Priya's past, Devyani's sham of a marriage, Uttara's desperation for love and trust from her husband.

Vidya's loveless / sexless marriage will probably her sore point! If Gaurav falls in love with her and has a normal relationship, what will be there for her to complain about!

Edited by poppy2009 - 13 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I  understand that Vidya has to have a sore point like you say for the purpose of the show and her's is most likely that Gaurav doesn't love her or is interested in a physical relationship with her. But why..thats what i am trying to figure out. But its such sadness that he won't be interested in her cuz i so feel they'd make such a good couple. *tears*
Edited by -JC- - 13 years ago
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya, I just joined the forum on recommendation of the show so caught with all the episodes. 
I don't think Gaurav is a asexual, simply because another show is tackling that.

I think there is possibility it is homosexuality. I know its still seen as taboo in many places but there is so many cases when men who are gay get married for the sake of their family. 

Just because he is gay, though doesn't mean he won't care for Vidya. It is hard for him as much as it will be Vidya however his homosexuality won't mean he mistreats Vidya, instead will eventually become her best friend. 

I know some of you mentioned that he has had affairs with women as said by Aditya? However maybe he was in denial in the past? I mean its quite common with the stigma attached that he felt under pressure and wanted to TRY and feel something for women but couldn't? 

Just my POV.. 
manny136 thumbnail
todays epi they showed he was talking to some girl on  the phone and then the mom came and told him to go to divya but he wasn't happy about tht he said she forced him to marry her but he didn't want to she told him for her sake he should accept her but he seems against it. He is not gay as some thought but maybe he loves someone else or has a gf and didn't want to marry divya but the mom pressured him.
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well today's epi did show him talking to another person that is clearly someone he is interested in and/or loves but its not clear that its a girl definitely. So the theory that he is gay cannot be ruled out completely yet.
but then I wonder why his mom still hopes that he will accept Vidya if she knows he is gay???
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -JC-

Well today's epi did show him talking to another person that is clearly someone he is interested in and/or loves but its not clear that its a girl definitely. So the theory that he is gay cannot be ruled out completely yet.
but then I wonder why his mom still hopes that he will accept Vidya if she knows he is gay???

@Bold:As far as I can understand that no mother would want her son to be gay? and in Indian society it would be seen as taboo and people will look down on the family? Seeing that they are from a well off family? It is obvious people's tongues would start wagging about Gaurav not being married.. hence why he was married to Vidya and G's mum must also want him to accept her? If  make any sense? ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
BTW i talked to Daksh ajit Singh?(who is playing Gaurav)  in facebook . he said he can not disclose if he is playing a gay character or not
shuti thumbnail
Am sure he was talking to a guy on the phone
apux thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sanjana23_

Just because he is gay, though doesn't mean he won't care for Vidya. It is hard for him as much as it will be Vidya however his homosexuality won't mean he mistreats Vidya, instead will eventually become her best friend. 

Good point!  I'm sure they will become good friends, but won't have a physical relationship.  This won't make sense at all to Vidya.  She'll probably wonder why her hubby likes her but doesn't want to be with her physically.  

I just hope as the serial progresses, Vidya leaves or Gaurav sets her free.  These two shouldn't be trapped in this marriage by society/family.  What a tragedy! 
Priwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its funny how most people put that he's gay but i think he loves another girl.
I Hope he isn't gay, err its weird:/ 
but i think he's in love with another girl or some other reason, i dont think he's gay, well i hope he isn't. ðŸ˜•