Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont think he is a gay....and also i dont agree with he is having ana affair before..
may be it is some other reason... when vidya hugs him..he is in hesitation to hug her back ..but he was supposed to do that..he lifted his hands to hug her back..unfortunately thr ends the scene..we didnt get the complete picture of that..
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gaurav definitely has some problem , He has some serious problem so they brought a girl from a poor family to marry him . I guess he might be gay or impotent . In a show on Imagine  TV " Rakhtya Sambandh "  the groom of blind girl is eunuch . As it is a bold family drama , so Gaurav might turned out to be a gay or impotent .  I know there is a poll on Gaurav but i made this one to discuss the truth about Gaurav and solution for Gauravaand Vidya's marriage. Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 13 years ago
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hope he aint gay cuz i like him w/ his wife...they look cute i really wonder wats wrong w/ him...??
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
i dont think he is Gay ! buh i think he had a past !
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think its either.
Reason for "he is not homosexual": body language. He gets uncomfortable when Vidya touches him... but its not the uncomfortable like "eeeew i don't like your kind"... but more like a sexual tension. He is afraid of being attracted to her. At least thats what i see so far. I could be wrong but I hope not, because I saw the actor playing Gaurav in another show, and since then have hoped he would have a meatier role. In his previous show too he was some what of a bhramachari. I like Gaurav and Vidya's jodi...they have good chemistry. I hope it works out between them and its not a lost case by making Gaurav gay.

Another affair: Possible more than homosexuality. Reason: Adi was talking to Gaurav and said "You have more experience in this matter" as in the matter of girls and love... But then why would that be a bold issue?

I hope there is some entirely other issue. Both don't sit well with me.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -JC-

I don't think its either.
Reason for "he is not homosexual": body language. He gets uncomfortable when Vidya touches him... but its not the uncomfortable like "eeeew i don't like your kind"... but more like a sexual tension. He is afraid of being attracted to her. At least thats what i see so far. I could be wrong but I hope not, because I saw the actor playing Gaurav in another show, and since then have hoped he would have a meatier role. In his previous show too he was some what of a bhramachari. I like Gaurav and Vidya's jodi...they have good chemistry. I hope it works out between them and its not a lost case by making Gaurav gay.

Another affair: Possible more than homosexuality. Reason: Adi was talking to Gaurav and said "You have more experience in this matter" as in the matter of girls and love... But then why would that be a bold issue?

I hope there is some entirely other issue. Both don't sit well with me.

ya Agree wid u ! im Sure he is not gay !!
hope se😭 me love Gaurav-Vidya Jodi Alot😳
apux thumbnail

🤣  That's too funny.  

This reason has to be something big otherwise it'll be like any other show.  If Gaurav isn't gay, there has to be something else wrong him. 
aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ka pata koi aur baat ho abhi se aap sab ne bechare ko gay banadiya
x-jas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apux

🤣  That's too funny.  

This reason has to be something big otherwise it'll be like any other show.  If Gaurav isn't gay, there has to be something else wrong him. 

whats so funny..he could be asexual that is pretty bold...you made me laugh too
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What if Gaurav has AIDs. :O... he has been around a lot of girls according to Adi... toh.. means... scary thought. i hope not. Gaurav ki kya problem hogi...