Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
..This episode was seriously heartbreaking. I was nearly crying at the break-up scene. So sad.
I was quite upset with Damon killing Mason but...eh..*shrugs*
Katherine is such a...LOL. But i still love her. She makes the show so interesting.  But awww Jenna. 
And OMFG! MATT? Seriously? MATT? Theres no way Tyler is going to become a werewolf by killing Matt! They have to kill Kat before that happens because as much as i love her, what she wants is what i don't want happening.
And pleasssee...reveal her past. I would love to know more about her and why she is the way she is. What exactly does she need a werewolf for anyway? I actually thought she loved Mason...for a minute. And now it doesn't seem she loves Stefan either. Disgusting.
Jeremy and Elena hugged...awww..was i the only one who thought that it was really cute? A proper brother-sister hug for once? Jeremy being protective towards his sister? Awwww....that was adorable.
The DE scene at the end was amazing. So touching. Damon was so hurt seeing Elena all miserable. =( 
Plus the Bonnie and Elena scene where Bonnie tells Elena how hurt she was because the two hardly talked anymore. Awww... 
I am sooo glad Bonnie has warmed up to Care. Love her! The scene between Care and her mom made me wanna cry. I loved the relationship they had formed...finally.

Loved this episode!!

*Jot*
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 13 years ago
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
totally hate Katherine
omg mason's gone already...plz dont go killing matt as well at the hands of tyler...

lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Wow! This episode really was worth the wait in my opinion. The breakup scene was heart wrenching. I am a die hard Delena fan, that being said I totally admit to crying when S/E broke up, I never really felt for them as a couple until that moment. it was so sad! Stefan's face was heartbreaking. :(

And Jeremy..that kid is awesome, lol. <3 I can hardly wait to see him grow more. Katherine..ughh is a great baddie. I hope they don't get rid of her too fast, lol. I love her evilness 😆 And I'm kinda sad Mason is gone, but he was a threat to the boys so at the end of the day that's okay, I guess.

Andddddddd the ending scene was AMAZING! I can't even get over it. <3
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Okay, i finished watching the epi. 

-i'd start with what literally broke my heart - STELENA. It is CRIMINAL to pull them apart. They love each-other and they love each-other so much that even when Elena went off with tears streaming down her cheeks, she didn't want Stefan to cry. She actually kissed him so that he doesn't cry. Stelena somewhere knew at the back of their heads that their love isn't easy but i don't think they ever dreamed that Kat can KILL to keep Elena away from Stefan. It was so heart breaking......Is it really Stefan that Kat wants? I don't know. But what she did to Jen , shows what she can do to keep Elena away from Stefan.... yeah, it is a break up....but seeing how madly Stelena love each-other , logically , they should find their way back to each-other..... i don't know what the future is.... but STELENA were , are and will always be soulmates and no Katherine can change that. I HATED SEEING STELENA CRY IN THE END. UGHS!

-And then, come my Bamon. Phew! Fireworks and that too on a roll. Damon cannot help touching , grabbing and glaring at Bonnie. He likes it when she gets feisty with him. Stefan is a smart cookie.... he left them alone to sort it out as Elena called him away.....Damon was not asking for help... he was demanding help, as if seeing it as  compulsive right on Bonnie that she would listen to him. The banter was bitter and hot but Damon didn't feel like twisting her neck and Bonnie did not send his blood vessels POP! Strange. Damon is supposed to kill ppl who say no to him and Bonnie is supposed to commit genocide on vampires. But no , with each-other , they work against their nature. Damon was genuinely grateful and i love how he says THANK YOU to her.... no sarcasm, no dirty play... just genuine regard. Bonnie is cold to Damon but she responds to him and we saw that.....Damon saved Bonnie from Mason's grip and that was instinctive. Damon can change. Bamon are an epic story in the making ....

- Mason. I feel sorry for him. Did he deserve that? i don't know and i think Damon put him through more pain because Mason was Kat's lover. Somewhere , Damon still holds a candle for that biatch ! I didn't like seeing Mason die. I don't think Jeremy liked it either. 

- " it is my basic nature to kill"..... Caroline is , well, a nuclear weapon in the making whom Kat will use and manipulate. Caroline is ,maybe , just ,maybe what Salvatores , Elena and Bonnie don't need. 

- It was great seeing Bonnie try and warm up to Caro and Elena but the distance is visible... but yeah , the three women worked well to save Stefan. I don't know what is the future of this friendship but Caro maybe the weakest card.....

- I think Damon felt genuinely sorry for Stelena. He cannot rejoice in their misery or can he? He shouldn't - it will be character genocide. I think he hated it when a heartbroken Elena said - Katherine won. 

-Alarm bells for Matt and Tyler. 

Scariest line: i have a Plan b , a plan c... a plan d....

Question: Why does Kath want Stefan? 

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just watched the epi this morning and so im like high on TVD atm!

Firstly..SE! I loved the first scene...i had truly missed seeing the romance and passion between SE so that has to be one of my fav scenes of the epi! and it was hilarious how when Stefan was teling Jenna they're on a break..how Jenna was like it didn't sound like it this morning! haha!
BUT good things don't always last..i got really emotional seeing the last scene..i felt like crying when i saw Stefan crying..hats off to Paul for pulling off such a scene! but i agree Poco..it was heart breaking to see them separating from each other when its clear that they love each other so muchhh! you could feel the longing and the pain!
But yh..i don't think that they can keep SE away from each other for too longg..they love each other so much that they will find their way back to each other! they have to!

Im really glad we got an Elena and Bonnie scene..i missed them and seeing them together made me actually miss Meredith..wen i was watching that scene i actually felt like Meredith should be there!..but from now on i want more BE scenes! and it was nice seeing Bonnie warming up to Caroline..caroline was soo happy!

Bamon...omgg..i truly missed themmm! I lovee their scenes..their sarcasm and 'hatred' for each other makes me laugh! there's so much tension and attraction between them! and ohh yhh..i loved the blood vessels scene...you heal fast so i POP your blood vessels again and again! LOOOL! and wen Damon thanked her..aww..the thank you was soo genuine..ahh i love DB!

DE! ahh...i love the chemistry between them! the scene was really touchingg..Damon was hurt coz Elena was hurt! I also think he really felt for Elena and Stefan atm..he loves his brother so although he never really wanted SE to be together..he feels really bad for him! and he loves Elena too..so seeing her hurt and miserable breaks his heart..and Damon's expression when Elena was like 'Katherine Won!'..you could really see what Damon was feeling then! and so there's no denying that Damon actually caress!

Mason..is that really the end of him? I can't believe he's dead..but i knew it was comingg! and next it has to be Katherine!
I actually lovee Katherine but she really is a B****! lol! I can't believe she made Jenna try to kill herself and now Matt! NOOO! I don't want Tyler to become a werewolf and i don't want Matt to die..so im really curious to see what happens!
and oo..another really cute E/Jer scene..Jer hatess Katherine..she will pay for all that has done! so im looking forward to more Stefan/Damon/Bonnie/Ric/Jer scenes as they try to bring Katherine down!
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanxx for d upd8!! 😃 d epis r nt wrking for me so cant wach!! bt it wz a good ei indeed!! i hav watched d brk up part!! n paulll wz awesumm!! *hats off* to him!! cumin to kathrines planz!! woww she compelled jenna!! woww!!!! kat n her planz!! n mason's death!! i liked him!! he wz a cool guy!!! n kat used her too!! waaow!! poor damon he wz trin to help!!! bt kat..... she z alwayz a spoil spot!!!
it wz a nyc epi!! n i wanna wachh itt!!!
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vid Updated. Sorry for the delay. : )
Mega Video only this week guys.
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
omg i am soo gonne miss mason, i thought he woild last but no..and matt with katherine .. if caroline finds out it sgoing to be awerosme seeing these two fight it up.
aww and stefan cant take it breaking it up with elena but why does damon have to kill mason i am still angry about that... oh i want him back