soper thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
part1

actually its a yesterday ending

vertika is talking to amba ji that u are new in delhi and don't knw anyone here also on navratri ocassion u must be missing ur rajkot and people over there but if u don't mind i can do arrangements for dandiya ...hetal pompts really so we can play dandiya...vertika continues ya..but if only amba ji agrees bcoz this is his house and without her permission nothing will happen in this house..hetal request amba ji please allow her...baa says i give u permission...vertika then go with hetal to do arrangements...amba ji goes to baa and say that vertika is good girl otherwise in this time who is there to help someone..baa says but that girl is also ready to help u..ur neighbour daughter mona..but u never say that she is sweet or good...amba say but i never say that she is bad but there is lot of difference between vertika and mona...vertika is more grounded she respect elders and always do things by taking permission of elders but mona doesn't do like this...baa says that everything in this house done according to you but that doen't mean that whole world follow you..amba says its not abt me...but mona familly her culture everthing is different....i didn't understand that girl..

scene switches anukalp is outside the house he sees mona comming on bike with goldie a little jealous and shocked. ..mona gets down..mona says  hw u ride bike in front of that hawaldar..goldie says mein apke foot zameen pe nahi padne dunga but dumbo she is already standing on groundπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...u know hw many girls are desperate to sit on back seat of goldie bike..mona says but till nw mona doen't sit on back seat of anyone bike so u are lucky also...goldie says to himself pehli baar takkar ki milli hai...mona say kya hua koi zawab nahin hai..goldie then caress the flick of mona ...anukalp watches all this..goldie says u got the anwser ..mona say what... goldie says that u are wonderfull..mona says lets go inside...

while they are abt to go..anukalp call from behind..mona ji..mona say to goldie lets go..anukalp again call mona ji..anukalp goes near to her and says that for morning incident i knw that u are angry..mona say but i didn't say anything...anukalp say ..me too don't want to say anything but what i had done in monrning i want to apologies..mona asked sorry for what..what do u think if u don't give lift to mona then mona wont be able to go collegeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..by the way in this city mona has lots of friends...anukalp say i knw what amba ji say to you and what i had done is wrong but i will ask for sorry till u don;t forgive me..goldie pompts that u are wasting ur time..mona forgive you kyun mona ji...mona make face ..aman say that when two people are talking then why are u comming in between..goldie replys that small bro..whether i want or not but i am already in between the two but u don't worry anukalp mona will forgive you that the promise of goldie..aman say lets go anukalp we had to do dandiya preparation..anukalp replies but first i have to listen from mona..that she forgive me..goldie again pomts out arre bhai..i am telling you na..its one thing but if u still not believe that mona forgive you... then i will bring mona for dandiya at ur house..then you will believe na..mona is bit shocked...aman says lets go anukalp..anukalp and aman leaves

mona say to goldie what have you done i won't go to their house...goldie why are you scared they wont eat youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† after all u are going with goldie..mona say its nothing like that..but tayaji told me not to go frequent to their house..goldie replies whether its tayaji aur chachi ji ..goldie ka jadoo sab pe chalta hai...

they go to kitchen...goldie wishes tayaji...he ask what are you doing..tayji replie i am making paranta ..then he sheres a light moment with rano bua..venni ask when is sweety comming goldie replies the they are comming in afternoon..tayji what? girls are ready to come for per fera ceremony in morning but sweety..to ja ke hume bhul hi gayi hai..tayi ji say have a breakfast..goldie replise..that today i will give you breakfast..then he makes amrit sit on sofa..bring plate of food..priya comes rano bua told pia to help goldie ..goldie say no mona is there to help me..tajji blesse him but he says i need something else...everyone wonders what he will going to ask...goldie say i need permission to take mona to my friend house...i will take full care of her and bring her on time...tajji says yes he winks on seeing mona ...venni say that u have taken mona tayji permission but i am mona mom u also have to take permission from me...goldie replies really but u look like mona elder sister..everyone laugh

scene switches amba and vertika are making rangoli...sejal comes amba ji please guide hetal dandiya step...amba says she is playing dandiya for so many years what i have to tell...hetal insist her...amba ji agress she says but i don't knw new generation step also i left dandiya i year ago and i don't remember...baa say that sabko nachana toh nahi bhulli dandiya ke steps kaise bhul gayi...vertika says please amba ji do i will also learn...anukalp and aman are passing the corridor and sees amba ji doing dandiya  anukalp is happy while amba is doing dandiya with hetal...suddenly mona comes in between with sticks

part 2
goldie wishes amba ji...amba is shocked...anukalp , hetal sejal all are worried...goldie says that we are anukalp friends and anukalp invite us...if we won't meet anukalp outside then we won't be able to know that u have dandiya in your house...amba ji in shock asked did anukalp invite you...goldie says yes...and we are here to help you...amba gives sticks to hetal and goes from there ...mona eks waht is this nw...mona ask baa daadi ji kya aunty ji ko hamara anna acha nahi lagga...vertika pompts why will amba ji feels bad...she introduce herself...mona smiles so u are vertika ...anukalp told me abt you...vertika ask what...mona replies that you are not his girlfriend...vertika says its good that u are here and also for dandiya arrangements i need help..mona says that mona is always there to help everyone...goldie goes to anukalp..and says i told u na that i will bring her...i knw she won't disobeys me kya kare goldie ka tesion jo hai..anukalp sees mona

part 3

babu ji and anukalp father are discuusing some house accounts...amba comes in room furiouslly and starts...making the bed...anukalp father asked what happen anukap mom...why are you so angry..amba replies nothing ..babu ji ask bahu tell us what happen...amba says that anukalp again bring that neighbor girl...i told him not to bring her...he knws i don't like...but he again brings her...anukalp father says that its navratri..and puja is there and we can't say her to go out bcoz in puja everyone can come..amba says ...i don't tell her to leave but whenever she is near me...i am not able to control my anger...anukalp father say that girl is really sweet but just we have little difference in living nothing all..amba agrees and go from there...

scene switches...mona is helping everyone...anukalp watches all this and background of RMJ plays...anukalp is happy and smiling that she takes so much interest...suddenly goldie comes and ask anukalp she is beautiful na...kya kare use dekh kar kissi ka bhi dil ladkha jaye...par u can only see her bzoz ur heart has no connection with her..bcoz she is not ur type...goldie ask tume kya laga vo tume pasand karti hai...anukalp replies when i have said this ..goldies says nahin agar koi query ho toh puch lena sab clear kar dunga...anukalp is little bit anger

episode ends

no precap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thx for the update...i think amba will want to fix up vertika with anukalp in the future
jamgurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anukalp's mom knows that her son has a crush on Mona that is why she hates her so. T4P!

Edit: just saw the episode. Goldie definately knows how to work his charm on Mona and her family. I wonder how her Aunt will react if/when she finds out the friend is Anuklap. I loved the way Anuklap was looking at Mona with such love. Very sweet! HAHA @ Goldie spoiling his daydream so to speak. Anuklap looked so angry when Goldie told him that he(Anuklap) can fall in love with Mona but he can never be with her and if he thinks Mona likes him to ask Goldie. It'll be a duel for Mona's love. I like Goldie's out-going attitude but I can't wait to see Mona and Anuklap unite.
Edited by jamgurl - 13 years ago
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. plese posst the translations to the hindi because i dont know much hindi. but upate was great.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the lovely update..
soper thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

thanks for the update. plese posst the translations to the hindi because i dont know much hindi. but upate was great.

i didn't get u know hindi or don't know
kaasini thumbnail

Hi ,

Tks for update but i don't speak hindi so it was very difficult  to understand all.

kaasini