Written/Video Updt:19/10*Love is in the Air*

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Jism Paak Aankhon Mein Bhar Loo

Saans Saans Mein shaamil Kar Loooo
Iss Duniya Mein Jaan  Gawa.....
Tujhe Uss Duniya Mein Haasil Kar Looo....

hello everybody.....
i'm ur updater for today......๐Ÿ˜Š
first and foremost....lemme warn everybody that i'm in a very generous mood today๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
isiliye...the update will be full of"๐Ÿ˜" emos๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
lets party!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
the gel is gone!!!!๐Ÿ˜
the winds in his hair are back!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
i'm soo loving this!โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Video Update

(by nipun7)

Here's A Recap Of Last Epi(18/10/2010)

ananya almost drags taani out of the house and accuses her of theft!
    anuraag supports taani and asks ananya to shut up!
  • ananya decides to leave the house!
 Summary of Today's Epi

taani asks anuraag to apologise to ananya
    everybody comes to know of the truth coz of robbie's confession letter
  • anuraag is successful in making ananya agree to attend the puja
Detailed Update

Part 1

the epi starts with taani asking anuraag to go and apologise to ananya...as no sister would like to see her own bro going against her for someone else!...anuraag is in awe to see how good a person taani is...taani further tells him that she being a sister herself can understand wat ananya felt...anuraag agrees(a very good sceneโญ๏ธ the look in anuraag's eyes.....and he conveys all thats going on in his mind....โญ๏ธ)

here everybody is worried wat ananya would do next...wen they see her coming down with her suitcase! everyone tries to stop her...but she is in no mood to listen to anybody...and tries to leave! taani also comes there and apologises to her...but ananya๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ...
as she is leaving...anuraag comes there and tells her that "taani is not a thief"๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ananya tells him that repeating the same thing won't change the truth....anuraag then tells her that he's saying so coz he has a proof now!
he then shows robbie's confession letter where he had confessed that he stole the necklace to pay the blackmailer coz he was being blackmailed for leaking the university examination papers!
shekhar is furious and calls out for robbie...but anuraag informs him that robbie was scared of such a reaction from him...thats why he already left!
shekhar says he will not forgive robbie for such an act as coz of him...his daughter-in-law was insulted.....
anuraag then apologises to ananya and tells her that watever taani was...was for their younger brother.....and he supported taani only coz he knew "his taani" could do no such thing...and he had full faith in her(OMG.....the one look in his eyes๐Ÿ˜i soo wish i was in taani's place!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜maar daala!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)
the hair falling on his forehead๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
shekhar leaves fuming from there!
dadima comes and praise taani for saving the day for the family yet again....and they made no mistake in choosing taani as a life partner for anuraag(anuraag and taani share a look...anuraag looking at her with pride๐Ÿ˜...taani a bit uneasy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)and laboni says that she had full faith in her upbringing!๐Ÿ˜Š
nilu breaks down thinking wat went wrong in her upbringing wen dadima tells her...robbie did such a mistake coz he had bad company ...nothing else!
nilu is worried where robbie...so are anuraag and taani

Part 2

taani is standing in the balcony...wen anuraag comes behind her...she senses it and tells him that if he has come to thank her...then there's no need for it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
coz she did wat he would've done had he seen his laboni maa and taposh in trouble...( the way anuraag looks at taani here๐Ÿ˜one look and u can see how his perception of his relationship with taani has changed....๐Ÿ˜there is a sense of ownership in his look...a sense of pride.....coz he knows....taani is a gem...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

next morning....ananya is a bit upset as she still can't get over the fact that anuraag went against her!just then anuraag comes there and apologises to her....she seems to ignore him....he then tells her that she has full right to scold him for his mistakes...and hit him too like earlier times...but the reason why he went againt her was  coz he knew taani was innocent and it was proved later on!
he then tells ananya that although they've grown up...their relationships haven't changed.....and they should put aside their egos and misunderstanding...coz they are siblings after all!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
he then proposes to apologise like the way he used to do wen young...that is.....by doing situps ...holding his ears!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ he says earlier he used to do 10...but since he is grown up now....and a lot slimmer...he'll do 20....๐Ÿ˜ณ
but seeing her unmoved...he goes on increasing the number...30...and then 40!
he then stops at 40...and says he'll start!(smart anuraag....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†knew....committing more could cause trouble for him!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)
he then starts.....1, 2 3...and then cheats and jumps to 8 which makes ananya smile...he then jumps to 12....and seeing her smile...he knows he has been forgiven!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
he then tells ananya to come down for prayers as its saptami....ananya just smiles...he then reconfirms wen ananya tells him...she'll be there for the puja๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 3

everybody is gathered for the puja....wen anuraag sees that nilu is a bit upset!
she tells him that the whole family is not here for the puja...wen anuraag shows her that ananya is there!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
and then he comforts her abt robbie too by saying that he spoke to him...and he's at a friend's place....will be back once shekhar calms down....
taani comes there too and they all perform the puja.....
ritesh thanks anuraag in his mind for the first time on making ananya agree to stay back....as if she would've left! even he would've lost the fortune which he is enjoying today! he then starts thinking of a quick plan to get taani out of his way!

the festivities start with traditional performers doing the "dhunuchi" dance.....anuraag's kakima asks him to join them....and wen he refuses...they tell him not to do nakhras....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
anuraag joins them...wen taani sees the burning pices of coal lying on the floor and anuraag dancing near them!
she immediately goes in and removes the pieces from there!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
wen anuraag asks her wat she was doing....she says had he stepped on them...he could've burnt his feet!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
taani tries to speak to ananya...but she behaves rudely with her by saying that she attended the puja only coz anuraag asked her too! and watever taani did was no big thing...as the family would've anyways forgiven robbie!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

after the dance is over...anuraag gets a call from his NRI friend who is in india at the moment!
he says that he'll come to meet him with his fiance...and anuraag should have dinner with him!
anuraag agrees....but then gets worried abt something!

epi ends

precap: no precap

episode rating:10/10

a very good...and fast paced epi...i know many felt it was a drag...but frankly i would love to see anuraag falling in love with taani...gradually....if the creatives want to drag each and every scene...most welcome๐Ÿ˜Š
i loved the interaction between ananya and anuraagโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
infact i was looking forward to a tini mini eye lock session between TaAnu wen taani removed those coal pieces๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
neways....
full marks to getting rid of that gel from anuraag's hair!โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
it was a refreshing sight๐Ÿ˜
taani's makeup was๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
all in all...a must watch for all lovers of harshad's flying hair!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
its back!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
love
vandy

Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies