•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Friends,
hope everyone is good ðŸ˜Š

want to request you all to please comment back in Anas Rashid's fan club here on IF ! Anas's ranking has dropped to 84, which I guess is the lowest till. When I joined here it was 64, reached its peak 2nd in march as all his fans here came together and commented there daily ! He's such a wonderful actor and person, so I think he deserves to be at the top, so please lets come together and make him reach atleast top 25 ðŸ˜Š

And would also like to share this news, especially all those who are on facebook- Anas Rashid's fan base will be completing its 2 years on 27th this month ! Its the first fan group on any social networking website that Anas joined and has been part of ! Anas joined facebook on 21 nov 2008 and became administrator there on 26th nov 2008 ! Since then he has gone through his fan posts, enjoyed and replied to most ! So if anyone of you is on facebook then plz join in and suggest ideas to how make it better and bigger ðŸ˜ƒ

But  there is nothing like IF , its one of a kind place for all fans, we share,discuss , enjoy, make new friends and have nice time always ! IF  is vital and shall always be..😉😉

cheers ðŸ˜›
Edited by sweetypreeti - 13 years ago