Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks Sri maa for the update⭐️ - I really pity you for had to watch this utter crap episodeπŸ˜” I was aware of todays episode thanks to Sumi akka so knew what was up for today and my heart went out for you that momentπŸ€—

About todays episode

Vels intention was to frame Thuls and get her arrested and make her loved one hate her. This case may get serious thinking about the former case where Deepa and Thuls was caught in the lodge regarding study loan??πŸ˜•

I have seen many comments about misunderstanding and separation, but we forgot one thing, her true SAVIOUR is TA, no one else can save her other than HIM! This is the time their love will be TESTED, if they can overcome this one, then they can overcome anything in their life. Personally I think they have reached out a level of understanding to let any MU happened so I hope director doesn't take another U turn here, cause none want to watch this crap already and with TnT separated, their TRPs will fall and they should close down the showπŸ˜›

I wish we could send in petition to Vikatan Vistas and show how much we hate their latest track, if they want to make money then they needs to route mattufies. It was some adultery track in one of the shows I used to watch and fans was really pissed off and made the channel to edit out that whole scene..I hope we could have done the same with SUNTV ?πŸ€” But then again, Star one is based on TRPS and members feedback but i doubt SunTv care what the viewers has to sayπŸ˜•

Regarding Vikatan, they should really get someone to read and censor the script and episodes before airing them..i can't believe a highly reputed weekly magazine of Vikatan's caliber could allow such vulgar scenes to be airedπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranuja12

hahaah hema. athan Thamizh. He always has bad timing. Just always a few minutes late...-unfortunately yes hmm, if the camera isn't destroyed asap, Thulasi's life is complete waste. She should hang herself and TA will die too.

Then Romeo and Juliet maari seriala finish panni and we viewers can all move on with our lives and never ever ever ever watch another serial again.πŸ˜›-oorla pathu padinanju serial paakravangalaam nimmadhiyaa irukaanga,ore oru serial paathuttu naama padra paadu aiyoyoyoyo  lol  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† I have already decided not to watch serials anymore,learnt a good lesson 😊.

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Meli Akka,
I tried that too I mean I sent an e-mail to vikatan televistaas but unfortunately no response πŸ˜”.I used [email protected]  which Nikhi told me but we r not sure,doubt whether we r correct πŸ˜•.As fans we can just give feedback then it's all upto them,really pissed off of sending requests and feedbacks.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Srima.. πŸ€—

Appreciate ur efforts to watch this cheap epiosode and patiently update it for us..
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ranu, hema, srima..........good one......

There was a time i would wait impatiently for 7:30 pm to watch this serial...........i have never watched anything so seriously like this........i hated breaks, weekends.............
Now for these i hate myself.......lol
I needed this......

I was telling that this is a good serial with lots of good things(once upon a time....).....now i really wonder are there any???????

Intha mathiri pesinathuku ellam i needed this........and i dont know what ppl will think to whom i spoke like this.....lol..........enake siripa varuthu........... 

sir, good things ilatalum seri...ippadi ellam women society a
kevala paduthama irukalam...........pls peep out and see how women are now-a-days.........remember u used kalpana chawla for ur promo and whats the use in showing thulasi like this , a pure hopeless case............doesnt this seem to be ironical...........

Another irnoy..........padikatha padma is more brainy and does things........and thulasi a literate never even uses her brains...........falls in trap easily...........r u trying to say educated are brainless..........for heavens sake women are not like this as u show.......please understand.........

But now i really hate why this 7:30 comes..........innum enna torture baki iruko nu.......but to my fate i still watch this crap with lil hopes...........
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

.......but to my fate i still watch this crap with lil hopes...........

me too, i just skim through online. i just want to see the arrest thing and TA's/T's reaction, and how she is going to overcome+if TA/T getting perm separated (if that happens thendral will get 0 viewers..). as aahana said only TA can save her ONLY HIM! everyone is against her.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srima

Niki nee sonna madhiri nadandha , will send you your favourite sweet.  Noe tell me  your favourite sweet dear?

Lol srima....i never tasted indian halwa, but would love to, so you can send me some over to me...indha Thendral punniyathula naan first time taste pannikaren...and thank you srimaπŸ˜ƒ.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
oh my god director kumaran has made all the forum members go angry..

so mr. director pls change the script and storyline or else u will be backfired...
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikila10

Lol srima....i never tasted indian halwa, but would love to, so you can send me some over to me...indha Thendral punniyathula naan first time taste pannikaren...and thank you srimaπŸ˜ƒ.

this for u indian halwa from me... endha eduthuko... enjoy

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
niki......
nice sweet u liked.......
thats why u got a halwa from the director too.......πŸ˜†

director somehow knew u like halwas..........and there he gave u.....enjoy......