Epi 2 - Written Update Oct 19

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

The scene starts from the slap again, and Misha says hey i like you and says I'm Misha, they shake hands and then Kabir comes and him and Misha talk, she gets rid of him and goes back to talking to Pia. he says sorry about the slap it was part of the ragging, and Pia says its ok i should thank you since my mom use to say if a little bad happens at the start of something new then all is well at the end.. and Misha says ok miss positive.. Pia sees snowfall and she gets excited. Misha says this is hill station its usual here. and Pia says its her first time seeing snow and she's going to enjoy it, she goes out and Misha follows her..
Pia is enjoying the snow and Misha is calling her crazy.. She says you'll be under the snow in a few and we'll be dead bodies, Abhay accidentally bumps into them(they only show his back, his tattoo), Misha calls him an idiot and tells him to watch where he's going, Pia wonders who that is and he ends up disappearing..

Scene shifts to a college classroom. The teacher says its a combined journalism class thats why there are seniors and juniors in the class. Misha says thats why T is in the class i thought she failed again.Pia says why is her name T, Misha says because its hard for bimbos to memorize the alphabets. Kabir introduces himself. Misha coughs as T starts to introduce herself..  Pia turns around and Kabir winks at her. and Misha looks over at her and says why are you blushing like a bimbo. Pia gets up to introduce herself, and T & her friends, start to make fun of her, The professor shuts T up. and she tells everyone Pia got a full scholarship and the college is proud to have her.. She tells everyone she is an orphanage and her friends and family where at the orphanage and is here to make a new life and new friends.

Pia gets to her room and her roommates are jerks to her and try to intimidate her.. Misha comes to her rescue. and says you guys watch such C grade movies your dialog suck..She comes and tells them off. The other roommates leave. Misha takes Pia with her..she tells her to be careful about those girls, Pia says she like challenges and danger.. and they talk and then Misha tells her to go somewhere with her.. Pia says she wants to go change.. Pia comes back.. 

Misha plans to take Pia down the mountain i guess.. and they go.. Kabir is there.. so is T and her friends..  T wants to get a ticket so she can be close to Kabir, Misha gets tickets for her and Pia.. T gets a ticket # with Kabir. Misha bumps into her an changes the tickets. when the #s are called T goes to Kabir but Misha makes fun of her and says its Pia's #. T is pissed. Pia and all go down..  Pia is scared and Kabir tries to flirt with her. and she says she isn't liek other girls and he says i can see that. T asks Misha what are they discussing, and Misha says you, we all always only talk about you..we all always try to figure out that how cana  girl be so stupid.. The entire worlds stupidity is within you. I'm soo happy we have loads to discuss everyday.. And from today we can discuss how bad you smell. T says i use gucci. i don't smell. Misha says you need a new nose and perfume..

Pia hook ends up dislocating she falls she catches on to Kabir's hand. She loses his grip and ends up falling.. everyone is trying to get down.. Pia falls right into Abhay's arms.. Her eyes are closed she slowly opens them and sees Abhay. They show his eyes.. she stares at him..

I wrote an update after a long time waoo i feel tired now.. hhaa

Enjoy!

Please Click LIKE if You Liked the Update.

Thanks

Zaara
Edited by ..-Zaara-.. - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx zara..its defo a nice update!!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much for the lovely update.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the superb update sweety👏
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much for the udpate....its really very well written n a boon for ppl like me who missed the show...thanks so much 😛
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Zaara
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
thanx for the update....
misha rocks.....just love her bindaas attitute...
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx a lot for the update
DJ_Apurva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for this lovely update Zaara..

-Apurva
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankyouu for the updatee 😊