18th oct synopsis

mayona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This serial is getting worst by the day I only catch up with it while surfing channels. Yesterday episode was more boring🥱. It begins with Bitto all crying front of Rohan kapoor who is sleeping there in an unconsious state Bitto is crying her heart out and telling him that she is cheating his innocent family and playing with their emotions especially daddyji who is so kind and nice to her and always treats her like his daughter this emotional drama continues🤢 I  feel sorry for this guy here he is sleeping peacefully and this woman disturbing him with her rona dhona she is worst than previous Bitto in crying dept 😡I so miss my original while crying she blurts out the truth that she is not Rohans wife and her this secret heard by Auntyji who was eavesdropping on her at that moment😕. Aunty confronts her and she tells truth. Aunty is shocked and surprised to hear that she is fake😲 but she tells Bitto that she can make this house into a home since people her are all materialistic who have no place for emotions she can be saving grace for this family and take it up has challenge for sake of daddyji. 😕 Bitto tells her she cannot tell lies since its against her principles and she cannot be a suhagan or married lady because she is a widow. Auntyji tells her choice but remeber the consequences it will bring if she reveals the truth. Daddyji also is a man of principles who appreciates truth at all costs. The family are gathered to discuss Rohans health an daddyji all praise for Bitto resilence at this tring time 😛 Just then a police Inspector arrives there and makes inquires about the accident and ask Bitto her relation with Rohan kapoor she says she is his wife. Mummyji laughs when she hears Bittos name she says her name is so down market just like her.😡 
Edited by mayona - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update, really appreciated.

CV made a stupid move by getting rid of Pallavi as bitto just cause she won't take a paid cut. I miss Tej so much, can't wait to see him in the new show with Ronit Roy on Sony.
mayona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the awesome update, really appreciated.

CV made a stupid move by getting rid of Pallavi as bitto just cause she won't take a paid cut. I miss Tej so much, can't wait to see him in the new show with Ronit Roy on Sony.

I agree this serial is getting worst and unberable for us to watch🥱