October 18th, 2010 Written Update

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

October 18th, 2010 Written Update

Jyoti reads the report and is shocked seeing that it says Asha is unable to have children. Sumer rubs it in Jyoti's face and Asha leaves from there. Jyoti, Bhavri and Rashmi try consoling Asha later, but Sumer comes there with Asha's bags and her train tickets. Meanwhile, Chachi and Vik celebrate and express their surprise that Sumer was not the one with the problem. Chachi tells Vik to next plan to get rid of Rashmi.

Later in their room, Vik tells Rashmi that Asha's life was fine until Jyoti came along. He warns her that she may go the same way as Asha if she continues sticking with Jyoti. Rashmi firmly tells him that she would never leave Jyoti's side. In Jyoti-Kabirs room, Jyoti tells Kabir that she thinks Sumer faked the reports. She reminds him that his previous 2 wives couldn't have been incapable of bearing children too. They decide to visit the hospital. On reaching there, they meet with another doc who tells them that Dr.Balwani, who apparently signed the report, hasn't been in for 3 days. He looks at the signature and tells them that it definitely is not the doctors. They leave and Kabir sees a college friend and tells Jyoti to wait in the car till he comes. When Kabir comes out, Jyoti is missing. She comes running and obviously lies that she was feeding ice cream to some kids. Kabir suddenly gets a call and says he'll have to go to the office. Jyoti says that she'll go home alone.

When she arrives, she tells Asha that she is not barren and Sumer faked the reports. Asha is happy but still tells Jyoti that she wants to leave, because she wouldn't want to humiliate Sumer. Later in her room, Jyoti is pacing and thinking abt Pankaj. She calls him and tells him she's ready to marry him. He's pleasantly surprised and starts preparing. Rashmi overhears this and Jyoti tells her that she'll need Rashmi's help in this plan. Both pray for victory in their endeavor to get Roshni back. End.

Edited by Kruthika.N - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relly too boring episode. Thanks for update.
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Kruthika for the update.I hope Jyoti be successful in her Plan with Rashmi but I doubt . Hope Rashmi telling Kabir the truth  Just like when she showed Jyoti's  photo to Kabir.
If Rashmi informs Inspector Singh who helped them to reveal the Vikrant's truth,may be their plan will do work.Corss my finger.😕Edited by SEPIDEHh - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Didn't see the episode, and won't again.  This is really annoying, and like others, I'll wait until this track is behind us.

So did they show Jyoti tell Reshmi about drugging him and getting in the cops?
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Didn't see the episode, and won't again.  This is really annoying, and like others, I'll wait until this track is behind us.

So did they show Jyoti tell Reshmi about drugging him and getting in the cops?

Huh no, drugging Pankaj and stealing Roshni will be so much sensible, 👏
Par apni Jyoti to Rajnikant hai na, saamne se waar karegi... 😈
CVs please show some sense now.... 😒
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i don't understand one thing......when our devi jyoti ji can tell everything to rashmi n take her help ....then why the hell not to kabirwho can help her by all means??
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

y doesnt jyoti just tell Kabir the problm?? This is the most annoying part about the drrama
soumya_ks thumbnail
thnx for the update!! 😊