Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: masalatime

archu needs to decide what she wants

one minute she fights for truth and stands for promises

arre you knowingly left manav to give shrav's baccha a name but now you want him back? aur manav is too whipped by his mum, archu and shravani to stand up for himself.

archu is selfish. you made a sacrifice with your jaaneman, but you have to face the consequences. u reap what you sow

team jaywant cause i hate archana and her character needs a huge wake up call to reality and not her fantasy world that manav is her surat her jeevan saathi her maa/baap etc. how can you leave your well wishing family for one man? selfish.

geez kausauti zindagi kii was more tolerable with prena facing consequences from separation with mr bajaj.

totally wid u,armaan r d biggest hypocrites ever.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Is Archana crazy? What pain has she given Manav? It is Manav who gave her pain!

Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update.
sereaishitedare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bindi2010

Both Archu  And Manav are Over the Top Crazy🤪  even after a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time has passed post-divorce n they are two adults capable of 'some' practical sense?
 But they show No strength of Character,No value for Promises(well merely divorcing doesn't prove anything) they're cheating their partners sneaking to meet each other....wow What a Pavitra Rishta😲
I just hope NO Other People do this tyoe of Double faced activities in reality as Manav-Archana

On the contrary bindi2010, I feel that Archana and Manav have shown great strength of character in keeping their hands off each other, despite their immense love for each other. I think it is their families and so-called-would-be-life partners that are over the top crazy. I believe that Archana and Manav are trying to just remain friends, and their families by keeping them from even exchanging pleasantries are just fueling that want and need to see one another. If they were supported by their families to just hang out as friends even with their new spouses, there would be none of this craziness.

I feel that Shravani and Jaywant are totally self-absorbed, selfish, insecure nincompoops and they need mental health help. They are the ones creating problems for themselves, and then blaming others.

Just because you are married to someone or engaged to someone, doesn't mean you are one entity and can control the other. It is sooooo very important to trust your partner in a relationship. Love is fine and dandy and important to a romantic relationship, but trust and respect is just as important. Love itself cannot sustain a relationship, and respect is a two way street. I am sick and tired of seeing Archana and Manav constantly trying to please everyone else and respect everyone else and getting  no repsect in return, only orders on how to live their lives.

It is nice to get advice on stuff from loved ones, but it is majorly annoying to be constantly babied by everyone when you can make your own decisions.

I think everyone should hear out what the people around them have to say, but only listen to what they feel is right, something Manav and especially Archu have to learn.
Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aartifarty

Thanks Sdmah !! 🤗

Great Update BTW !!

My Pleasure..
piggy26 thumbnail
i think manju is her more evil than her mother, hope she gets a good slap soon.
Sanu4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: piggy26

i think manju is her more evil than her mother, hope she gets a good slap soon.

Definately she will get a tight slap soon...
Sanu4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: munaiza

sorry but who the heck is Manju to give an ultimatum to Archu?

Manju's evil character is coming out slowly n slowly
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the detailed update!!!