hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Okie before starting my post, I want to ask how many of you don't understand ENGLISH? Like not even a word??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

According to my sources (one of my friend told me), Starone thinks that we viewers don't understand a word of english, and hence they have interfered in the show and have asked ekta to not include a single word of english and keep it pure hindi!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just find it amusing that starone even thinks that we don't understand english! I mean india is the only non-english speaking nation, where there is 100% english literacy!πŸ˜† I wonder how did remix and SvS survived for 1 and half years amidst such mentality! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just can't stop laughing!! They seriously think that we viewers can't understand english! 🀣🀣🀣 and the show hasn't even started yet, God save this show from Starone! 

Neways people so the main reason for this topic is to let starone know (after tomorrow's episode) that we want a hep, cool, and young show that we can relate to...with cool lingo...HINGLISH language!! We want it to chic...and not boring and dull! I certainly don't speak pure english at home neither do I speak pure hindi (I toh wish if my hindi was that good πŸ˜†)!! so yaa people, if u don't want this show to be pathetic from the start itself, we have to demand this!

I mean Misha's character definitely needs Hinglish...for that matter even pia because neither of them are backward people! Well talking hindi isn't being backward, but some words in hindi really do get heavy...and we want this show to be mixture...we want it to be as close to reality as possible because there is a part of fantasy already present in the show! Now if there is nothing that I can relate to, I would soon stop watching the show even if priya is in it!

So yaaa!! I NEED HINGLISH! A COOL, AND PEPPY LANGUAGE!!

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your post just cracked me up.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Ashi fans are so like Ashi seriously its so much in Ashi style and lemme say Misha and Ashi and Priya fans are like bilkul in teeno ki tarah , anyways loved your post , it seriously cracked me up u wrote it in such bindaas ashi aka misha style🀣

Coming over your post , I so agree with you , I mean not only indian people watch this show but many pakistani and bangladeshi and people over middle east watch this show and I am sure Middle East is literate and aware of language called english , lolzz what so then we are speaking in which language?it doesn't seems french , neither japanese language nor arabic , so basically the whole Middle east is literate with english as english is the most common used language in this world and really pkyek should have english dialogues also.
And as you said neither I speak pure english nor pure urdu.
And ur totally right we need english dialogues in pkyek to make it more realistic and cool.😊

Btw ,from where you this source of information?I mean is it valid source of information?
Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
Nishitarao thumbnail
lol!! I'm surprised.. We have shows like REMIX,DMG, MJHT..which had/have  lot of Hinglish dialogs.. How can star one of all the channels think that way??..πŸ˜†
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hm....in the first episode they did say a few english words!! but if ur sources r right, nd it is purely hindi, then i probably wnt understand some words aswell!! i mean my first language urdu is similar to hindi, but i dont knw pure urdu!! nd if this is a youth based show then it needs english!!
not saying i will stop watching it, but i will get confused wid some words!!!😭
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wonder why they think that way?
Obviously other shows use English in their channel...perhaps they want a wider audience range.... : /

hahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .🀣🀣🀣

starone, me no speak english πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

lolz, i think starone has other shows that use english words.. but PKYEK  cant have english words πŸ˜• this is weird and funny ...i hope instead of englsih they dont use some difficult hindi words .. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh I really hope that they don't use difficult hindi words...that would render me incapable of watching the show.
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Jeezzz! that is the weirdest thing ive ever heard 🀣
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GOD SO GET A LIFE🀣🀣🀣

has it like completely wiped out its Remix days or what? Ashi Yuvi's whole freaking journey was more english than hindi u know i mean their major major scenes too r all englishofied

I mean this is🀣 seriously if we didnt understand a word of english then i wonder how we r able to communicate with each other here on the forum write such loooooong long posts on our thoughts and opinions?🀣

i mean this is LAME I so dont want the show to get all hindiofied yaa then it wnt take much time for the hsow to loose its fresh young flavo and before we know it the show might turn into yet another saas bahu type saga....SO needs to udnerstand this is a campus based show meant for younf peopel and we speak like that only a mix of hindi and english both We r a mixed up generation purane ko naya naye ko purana thats our IDENTITY Remixeeeeeeed and we wld love it if the show reflects today's youths; identity

And characters like Misha who r so outspoken and straight forward they need a mix of hindi english they DO else it won't have that spunky impact. Infact for that matter even Madhura's char Pia too seems today's girl and i wld really really like it if she stays same insted of being turned into a typical traditional hindi soap devi

This show has cme as a breath of fresh air plz SO let it remain freh and young and hep and cool Just for the sake of appelaing to the masses dont make it loose its onnect witht he niche it is targting coz frankly the masses dont need this show they have heck loads already on their plater but WE DO NEED IT we young crowd do need it BADLY and it seemed so promising I just hope it stays the same And if SO is interfering then we got to raise our voice and make them hear what we want!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
seriously????
i mean most of todays youth speaks only ENGLISH!
starones lost it!!!