zor ka thappar dheere se laga (AR OS)

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Two guys were walking out of their college and heading towards parking lot where their bike was parked.

Rahul ' whats taking u so long armaan, jaldi kaar yaar abhi ja kar Abhimanyu se hospital meil milna bhi to hai.

Armaan ' abe yaar ussey milne to ja rahe hai but kahin uske dad mujhe dekhte hi goli na maar de

Rahul ' ab uska accident hum logo ne thorna karaya hai, uncle hum dono ko kyu marange

Armaan ' comeon rahul ab party to meri hi thin a and hum don one us bechare ko itni daru bhi pila di and fir ussey khud drive karke ghar bhi jaane diya. I mean yaar hum log uske liye ek driver ka arrangement to kar hi sakte the na.

Rahul ' well bhai ab bakre ki maa kab tak kher manayegi, ab usko kisne kaha tha ki raat ko ghar jaate time bike par stunt dikhaye, khud pikar stunt dikhata jar aha tha and side pe kare huye thruck par accident maar diya.

Armaan ' haan who to hai and uske baad apne dad ko call mila kar wahi sarak par so gaya. Samaj nahi aata jab itni hasam nahi kar sakta to peeta kyu hai who.

Rahul ' ya I know and suna hai uncle ne gussey mein aa kar uski bike hi sell kar di hai and ab who bechara kabhi dubara bike nahi chala payega and upar se warning bhi di hai ki ab se kabhi bhi sharab pi to ghar mein nahi ghusne denge.

Armaan ' ya so bad na and waisey bhi uske saath aisa hi hona chaiye tha, I mean he was drunk and he should have avoided driving. That was sooo stupid...didnt anyone ever tell him not to drink and drive? and uski khud ki common sense jhadoo maar raahi thi?? see everytime I am drunk either i dont come home and spend the night at my friend's house or I take a cab or have someone sober drop me off...how hard was it for him to get a taxi?? jeez!!

Rahul ' arey yaar us bechare ko raat ko 3 baje taxi kahan se milti and waisey to woh bike achi chalata hai but pata hai kaisey us din stunt dikhate huye uska accident kaisey ho gaya.

Armaan - dude no one cares if you drive good, its common sense...u know both my dad and masar ji drink and drive...I yell at my dad, like yell yell..like I forget he is my father...thats how bad I yell at him and my masarji, I dont talk to him...he gets the silent treatment..and everytime either of them are drunk i refuse to sit with them, I would rather spend the night on streets than travel with a drunk driver.

Rahul ' chal ab chor na yaar, kyu us din ka post-mortem kar raha hai, jaldi chal fir aaj raat ko party bhi karenge kal chooti jo hai.

Armaan ' ok lets go

Then they both drove to the hospital and met Abhimanyu and luckily his dad was not there so koi scene bhi create nahi huya. But as soon as both of them were coming out they saw nikki there. Nikki was abhimanyu's girlfriend. As soon as they went to meet her they had no idea what was coming their way.

As soon as nikki saw them she came running to them, Rahul deep down in his heart was really feeling very happy as he always had a crush on Nikki but she was never interested in him as she liked abhimanyu. Rahul was dreaming ki Nikki aayegi and usko gale laga legi but his dream was broken by Nikki's slap on his face.

Rahul bechari ki ek choti si prm kahani yahi khatam ho gayi and then Nikki for 15 minutes just kept saying bad words as she held us responsible for abhimanyu's accident. Both of them kept listening to her with closed ears as both decided to dream about swimming on a beach with hot girls. 15 minute Nikki kya bolti rahi don one ek baar bhi sunne ki galti nahi ki as they knew ki agar unhone kuch bhi bola to 15 minute ka leacture 2 hrs tak bhi khich sakta hai.

Finally after 15 minutes when she completed her never ending accusations then both decided to give the hot girls in their dreams a bit of a break and then decided to go home to change and then go out to pub to have some drinks and then try some stunts on bikes and see if Abhimanyu really met with an accident because of drinking or was he a bad driver.

Well obviously now rahul was curious to ask Armaan about the golden question. So without wasting anytime he threw the million dollar question to Armaan "hey dude now you are talking about trying to drive after drinking but what about the lecture u gave few hours back about using common sense and not driving while we are drunk"

Now Armaan was caught in his own trap so as always he had excuses to get rid of this problem. He quickly came out with a theory that jab tak hum kuch khud try nahi karenge then how can we judge that the thing is good or bad. "Dekh rahul agar sach mein pata lagana hai ki drink karke drive karma chaiye ya drive karma safe hai ya nahi to is baat ka pata to tabhi chalega na jab hum khud drink karke drive karke dekhyenge. Soch agar kabhi tere bacche huye to''

Rahul suddenly shouted "what exactly do u mean by agar bacche huye to"

Armaan ' abey rahul yaar thik hai jab tere bacche honge and tujhse poochenge ki drink karke drive kyu nahi karma chaiye to tu kya kahega. Yeh to nahi bolega na ki mere dad ne kaha tha islia mein tumhe keh raha hoon. Cha lab khud try karke dekhte hai ki aakhir drinking and driving ke combination ko sab bura kyu kehte hai.

Rahul ' haan chal yaar waisey bhi aaj ka din hi bura hai, pehle to who saari boring classes college mein and uske baad Nikki ka who zordar thappar and finally uska who boring mother India wala leacture.

Then they both came out of the hospital with the intention of ending this bad day by going to pub and have fun. But kehte hai na ki jab din bura ho to kuch bhi plan ke according nahi hota.

As soon as they came out of the house they say Riddhima's dad parking his car and coming out while talking on phone. Riddhima was one of their best friend and Armaan even had crush on her. So therefore Armaan and Rahul used to visit her house many times so they knew her family and were very friendly with them.

So Armaan and Rahul decided to go and say hello to uncle. Armaan went straight towards Riddhima's dad's car and said hello to him and saw a women's image inside the car so thinking ki it may be Riddhima's mom said hello aunty aswell. After that they decided to proceed with their plan of going home and changing clothes for going to pub. As soon as they went 10-12 steps from the car and the lady in the car came out.

Both of them were shocked badly to find the lady not being riddhima's mom. Being the way boys are thousands of thoughts started coming to their mind. Lot of questions were coming to their mind like is Riddhima's dad having an extra marital affair?, does Riddhima and her mom know about this or not?, Is he planning to give divorce to his wife?, what will Riddhima and her mom go after they come to know that uncle is cheating on her?, does they have enough money to survive and bla bla.

They came to reality when they saw uncle taking that new aunty inside the hospital. Suddenly the ACP pradumaan inside Armaan took over (armaan ke andar ke dective mein achanak se jaan aa gayi) and Armaan decided to follow them and see what are they doing in hospital. Slowly slowly they both started following uncle and finally saw them entering a doctors's cabin. They both ran to see ki kaunse doctor ko dikhane laye hai uncle. As they both were expecting uncle went inside the cabin to meet a gynecologist. Ab to dono ka shaq yakeen mein badal raha tha ki Riddhima's dad is having an extra marital affair.

Both of them decided to go to cafeteria and discuss ki what to do next, whether they should tell neha about this and if yes then how?

Armaan ' what the hell yaar, how are we going to tell Riddhima that her dad is having an affair with some young lady and that lady may even be pregnant.

Rahul ' U are right man, what if her dad runs away with that lady with their son and then both Riddhima and her mom will be alone.

Armaan ' ya so bad yaar, pata nahi ab who dono kya karenge

Rahul ' dude but tere liye to ek baat bari achi hai, dekh I know u have a crush on Riddhima, so look at the situation from this point of view agar uske dad is nayi lady ke saath bhag bhi gaye to apne bete yahi riddhimake bhai ko bhi saath le jayenge and fir ab riddhima and uski mom akeli reh jayengi. Ab dono females ko rone ke liye kisi male ke shoulder ki zaroorat to hogi hi na, so tere paas acha chance hai Riddhima ko patane ka and ab aisey time par tu unki help krega to Riddhima ki mom bhi impress ho jayegi.

Armaan ' abey kya bikar baatein kar raha hai, abhi to yeh soch ki Riddhima ko yeh baat batani bhi hai ya nahi

Rahul ' dekh bhai u are the one who have to tell her about this

Armaan ' pagal ho gaya hai kya, tu kyu nahi bata deta usko yeh baat, teri bhi to dost hai na.

Rahul ' nahi yaar dekh trust me on this, u have to tell her and yeh baat ussey batane se tu uske saamne hero bhi baan jayega. Chal ab zada wait mat kar phone nikal aur Riddhima ko paas ke coffee shop mein bula le, acha hai yeh baat tu usko face to face bata taki usko rona bhi huya to tera kandha hai na.

Armaan thought a bit and said to himself ki chalo is gadhe ne shayad zindagi mein pehli baar sahi suggestion diya hai. Abhi hi phone kar ke bula leta hoon ussey yaha and bata deta hoon sab kuch. So he takes out his phone and called Riddhima.

Riddhima ' Hello

Armaan: - hey Ridz is me ammy

Riddhima ' ya Ammy what is it, abhi yaad kaisey aa gayi meri

Armaan ' Look I want to tell u something very important so can u come down to the caf coffee day near your house.

Riddhima ' ya sure mein aa jayungi but batao to kya baat hai

Armaan ' Riddhima just shut up and come there, I have something very important to tell you

After this Armaan quickly disconnected the call as he wanted to avoid more questions from other side. Then Armaan and Rahul rushed to coffee shop and Rahul decided to wait outside as he wanted Armaan to tell everything to Riddhima. To which Armaan was really happy as he didn't wanted kebab mein haddi.

As soon as Riddhima entered the coffee shop Armaan started preparing himself to give his best friend the worst news of her life. Riddhima came rushing towards Armaan and as soon as reached there looked at him with very suspicious eyes.

Riddhima ' what is it Armaan, whats so important that u wanted to tell me just now, are u by any chance thinking of proposing me.

Armaan was shocked to hear her words. Thought proposing her was not his agenda but then he started to think ki jab who khud hi yeh expect kar rahi hai to bhar mein gayi uske dad ki baat, abhi to mauka hai usko apne dill ke baat batane ka, he wanted to grab this golden opportunity with both hands. As he stepped forward to propose her suddenly Riddhima stopped him.

Riddhima ' Even if u are thinking of doing that then no use as u are just my good friend.

After listening to this line Armaan's tiny winy heart broke into 1000 pieces and was crying inside that uska proposal to sunne se pehle hi reject ho gaya. Devdas inside Armaan took over this time and lot of shayaris were coming to his mind on his condition that he wanted to speak loudly but thinking of his reputation avoided that.

He started speaking some lines within his heart

Kasur na unka hai na mera, Hum dono hi rishton ki rasmein nibhate rahe,
Woh dosti ka ehsaas jatate rahe, Hum mohabbat ko dil mein chupate rahe.

Ek ajnabi se mujhe itna pyaar kyon hai,
Inkar karne par chahat ka ikraar kyon hai,
Use pana nahi meri taqdeer mein shayad,
Phir har mod pe usi ka intezar kyon hai.

His shayari lessons were stopped by Riddhima who was by now fuming in anger ki ek to itni urgently yaha bulaya aur kuch bol bhi nahi raha.

Riddhima ' Armaan tumne kuch zaroori baat karni bhi hai ya mujhe yaha timepass karne ke liye bulaya hai.

Armaan ' ya actually hmm hmmm maine tumhe batana tha ki '.., ek kaam karo tum baitho, coffee order karo fir batata hoon

Riddhima ' are u sure na tumne mujhe propose karne ka plan to nahi banaya na

Armaan ' Riddhima just shut up yaar, I didn't call u here to propose u, not that I don't want to do it but abhi mujhe tumhe kuch bohot important baat batani hai.

Riddhima ' ok batao

After that there was a silence for 5 minutes as Armaan was not getting the words of how to tell everything to Riddhima. Then he decided ki sach to batana hi parega na so he took a deep breadth and said everything in one go.

Armaan ' look Riddhima I don't know how will u react to this but very soon your newly born brother or sister may enter this world, ur dad is having an extra merital affair with a lady and today I saw them going to hospital for her check up.

Here was silence in the room for 2 minutes due to shock. Then Armaan saw Riddhima stepping forward and he thought that she will come and cry over his shoulder but aisa kuch hone se pehle hi he heard some sounds. Slap slap slap and he just realized that he was given 3 hard slaps by riddhima. Before he could realize what just happened Riddhima started shouting.

Riddhima ' HOW DARE U, DON'T U EVER SAY A SINGLE WORD ABOUT MY FAMILY AGAIN. THE LADY WITH MY DAD WAS MY BUA AND IF U ARE UNAWARE WHAT BUA IS SHE IS MY DAD'S SISTER AND THEY DIDN'T GO TO HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF PREGNANCY, SHE WENT TO HOSPITAL TO MEET OUR FAMILY DOCTOR AS SHE WAS HAVING PAIN IN HER STOMACH.

After this he didn't hear anything else as he was in utter shock after that. Riddhima kept on shouting for 5 minutes and all this time he was just thinking that all his dreams and plans of being a hero infront of her and her mom have just broken. He saw Riddhima walking out of that coffee shop after that and as soon as she went away Rahul came running inside to ask Armaan ki did he tell everything to Riddhima or not and what was her reactions.

As soon as Rahul reached near Armaan and asked these questions Armaan gave all the answers to rahul and everyone in the coffee shop got to see the action second time in the day. Slap slap slap

Armaan ' kamine kutte tera hi idea than a ki Riddhima ko sab kuch bata dete hai, yahi jawab diya tha usne mujhe and tujhe bhi jawab jannna than a so now u must be satisfied.

After this Armaan told him all that he heard Riddhima say. Both were in kind of depression as aaj dono ki izzar ka faluda ho chukka tha, subah Rahul got slapped by nikki and now armaan got slapped by riddhima. So both of them decided to let go of all this bull shit and proceed with their earlier plan of getting talli and do stunts on bike.

So both went to a bar and took out the only 500 rupee note they had with them. They ordered quarter vodka and 2 bottles of limca. Well pata nahi depression ka asar tha ya kya but pehli baar dono ko quarter vodka mein hi buri tarah se char gayi. Dono buri tarah se jhumne lage. After that they both came out from the bar and now they were feeling really hungry so they decide ki stunt baad mein dikhyenge pehle kuch kha lete hai. Thora sa aage jane par they found a chole bhature ki reri wala. They went straight to him asked ki bhaiyaji ek plate kitne ki hai and they got the answer 10 rupees. Their bad luck that they had just 5 rupees left with them so they said that bhaiya ji aap chole bhature rehne do aap ek kaam karo hum logo ko 5 rupee ke pickles hi de do. They thought ki maybe pickles se hi thora sa paet bhar jaye.

As soon as they got some pickles in some plate they quickly picked up 5-6 pickles eash and put them straight into their mouth. Iske baad to dono ki aankhon, muh aur naak har jagah se paani bahar aane laga and they both realized ki unhone galti se mirch ke pickle itne saare ek saath kha liye. They both were searching water after that like they may be searching for a diamond factory. About few seps ahead they saw a dirty tab and water was flowing through it slowly slowly. They both ran towards that without thinking twice and for 15 minutes they both kep on drinking water chance by chance. Finally when they both started feeling a bit normal they came toward the bike and decided to do what they had planned to do.

To their bad luck as soon as they started to kick the bike it didn't start. This was not what they had plan. They both had just one question for god right now, poora din jo kuch huya who kafi nahi tha jo ab bike bhi start nahi ho rahi. All their plans of trying stunts on bike were diminishing, all they could see was sleeping on roads now as they were very far away from their house and they can't call their parents for help as they were drunk right now. They tried their best to start the bike by kicking almost 100 times each. Both were badly tired now and decided to drag the bike to the nearest parking lot and then will decide on where to go.

Rahul was all the time speaking just one line "aaj subah kis kamine ka muh dekh kar utha tha yaar jo mera din aisa jar aha hai". To thik armaan was just abusing him in heart ki yeh to pata nahi tu kiska muh dekh kar utha but maine pata nahi kis galat time par tere saath bahar aane ka plan bana liya jo itna bura time jar aha hai mera. Becharo ne 13 Km bike jab khich li fir aage aur chalne ki himmat hi nahi thi so they decided to take rest for 5 minutes. During this time Armaan decided to make a call to Riddhima and say sorry. Rahul this time kept his mouth shut as he didn't wanted to give any more ideas after those 3 slaps.

To his bad luck he called her 15 times all 15 times riddhima didn't bother to pick up his call. Now this made armaan really pissed off, he said ki ab to sala ya to bike start hogi ya is bike ko yahi kachre mein phank kar chala jayunga mein. He got so angry on all the things that happened with him yesterday. As he went towards the bike he realized ki unhone pehle bike mein chabi to dali but bike start nahi ki, he got to shocked on this and didn't knew what to say now. This time he kicked and bike started. Rahul came running and said wah bhai kya kamala ki kick maari hai jissey bike finally start ho gayi and inreturn he got answer from armaan in the form of another slap.

Now armaan didn't had the courage of trying any stunts so he said that lets go home now as I am tired and bechare rahul ki ek baar kehne ki himmat nahi huyi ki hamara plan to stunts try karne ka tha as rahul ke aaj ka quota poora ho chukka tha thappar khane ka.

Next day in college when armaan went to appologise to riddhima and told her everything that happened with him on previous day and how bad that day was for him he realized that his bad luck still didn't finish as everyone in the canteen heard all this and now he was in the centre of whole college where everyone was laughing at him. From behind rahul came running and seeing everyone laugh he asked very sweetly to armaan ki usne kaunsa joke crack kiya hai ki sab itna hass rahe hai and as expected got the answer and this time not in the form of a slap but a kick on his butt. 

MY OTHER FF and OS

The Hard Reality of Life (AR FF)

3 musibats living together OS

Karde Mushkil Jina Ishq Kamina (AR OS)

zor ka thappar dheere se laga (AR OS)

3 Musibats Living Together (FF) - Version 2
Character sketch - page 32
Part - 1                   - page 32
Part - 2                   - page 32

Edited by hunder - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
edited**๐Ÿ˜†

YIPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.....me first

BHAIIIIIIII๐Ÿค—(i choose GREEN to comment)๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Kya jabardast OS tha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
frankly speaking main first to last sirf haas hi rahi thi๐Ÿคฃ
some dialogues were cracked me up totally๐Ÿคฃ
and those slaps were like posters on cheekz๐Ÿคช
bechara rahul & armaan๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
mera bhi same ques hai...๐Ÿ˜•
pata nahi KISKA shakal dekhke nind se uthe the๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and rahul advises to armaan was like aag main ghee๐Ÿคฃ
And those ACP PRADIYOMAAN & DEVDAS in armaan was hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i loved those 1000 picecs ki dil se nikli huyi shayeris๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and amazing Laughter ending๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
all above U R PASSED๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
amazing oneshot๐Ÿ‘
u should write more bhai..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
u see hasane wali OS likhne wale bohot kaam log hai yaha pe๐Ÿ˜›
so we need sumone to make us laugh like this๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
BTW Thanku for the PM๐Ÿ˜ณ

love yaโค๏ธ
prinz๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Prinnia - 13 years ago
-wild- thumbnail

reserved

Edited by salinashah - 13 years ago
Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
edit**

๐Ÿคฃ this definately cracked me up... OMG! first rahul gets slapped and den a lecture.. nd den armaan gets slapped.. OMG! both r sooo dumb... dey keep chaning plans.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i loved da part wen ridhima came into da cafe nd he ended up changing his mind and proposing to her... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† stupid armaan.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

da ending made me laugh also...

i cant believe how stupid dey r.. i mean who da freaker attempts to get drunk and ride a bike.. nd see if dey end up hurting themselves..

OMG! this was surely a funny OS...

thanks for the pm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Cutie_Chicka93 - 13 years ago
hnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ this OS was really funny.. a pakka fulltooooooooo comedy..

it cracked me up like anything..lol.. itne saare slaps ek din mein.. sabse jyaada tho rahul ko pade na.. ๐Ÿคฃ ..bechare ko next day bhi padi.. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Gud..write some more like dis..๐Ÿ˜†

Nisha๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by hnisha - 13 years ago
hunder thumbnail
kamino comment to karo na plzzzz, sab res likh kar chor dete hai
Edited by hunder - 13 years ago
zoya-ammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum yaar clap
Clap
Clap
Clap for u amazing yaar loved it
hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara-20k

awesum yaar clap
Clap
Clap
Clap for u amazing yaar loved it

thank u and finally kissi ne to comment kiya, i am glad u liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
zoya-ammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

kamino comment to karo na plzzzz, sab res likh kar chor dete hai

pehla writer dekha hai pehle kamino kehta hai
Phir
Plzzzz
By da way loved it
hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara-20k

pehla writer dekha hai pehle kamino kehta hai
Phir
Plzzzz
By da way loved it

arey woh sab res waale mere ache dost hai and hum logo mein hi hello ki jagah kamino se hi greet karte hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†