I'm very worried!!!! =(

-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyyyyy guyssss

We all know that this story that we cant wait to start is little inspired of twilight!! and i love  twilight, but you guyss know what, i and  some of mine friends was talking about PKYEK, and they said that this show will def rockkkkkk first but sonner as the is going onnn as every Ektas show it will not be good as it was!!!! 😑😑😑😑it willl..................................as we know!! the show will become saas bahu.... sayed my friends.... 😑😑😑 i dont want this show to be like other Ektas show. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I just hope the Ekta this time proud my friends wrong, and that this show rockkk till the end!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ What do u guys think!!! plizzzzzzz commment!!!!

LUV sonya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
THis show cannot become a saas bahu show, it has a vampire, so i don't think it can become a saas bahu show, though i do believe tht the storyline might or can get boring later on, but not a saas bahu show.
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

THis show cannot become a saas bahu show, it has a vampire, so i don't think it can become a saas bahu show, though i do believe tht the storyline might or can get boring later on, but not a saas bahu show.

Soooo true!! yaar!!!  you are right... going to say this to my  stupid friends!! me too little  stupid Ha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edwardbella thumbnail
I am also scraed of this....but i dont think tat saas bahu drama will be der in this seriel...i hope notπŸ€”
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Glad u cud use it + Pia doesn't have any parents, Abhay might have, but imagine a Vampire saas. I can't see tht happening in the furture. hehe

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am also scared a bit but ekta kapoor said that she will make the serial very different than her other shows. Now hope everything will be fine. But I am still worried like you!πŸ€ͺ

Now let's see what happens.😊
Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dont quite think so..
this is a dark love story...they cant drag a saas and bahu in this....
the max that may happen they will introduce a jacob like chacarter
hope for the best
shruti
Abby315 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonya-

Heyyyyy guyssss

We all know that this story that we cant wait to start is little inspired of twilight!! and i love  twilight, but you guyss know what, i and  some of mine friends was talking about PKYEK, and they said that this show will def rockkkkkk first but sonner as the is going onnn as every Ektas show it will not be good as it was!!!! 😑it willl..................................as we know!! the show will become saas bahu.... sayed my friends.... 😑😑😑 i dont want this show to be like other Ektas show. 😭

I just hope the Ekta this time proud my friends wrong, and that this show rockkk till the end!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ What do u guys think!!! plizzzzzzz commment!!!!

LUV sonya

its not possible for sure
both rbo and geet were started as family shows but now they have ended up being youth shows
so saas bahu shows and SO dont go hand by hand
even if ekta thinks of making PKYEK a saas bahu drama she cant do it bcoz star one people wont allow it and the trps will surely go down
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Not a vampire iqz, its just that character abhay has some supernatural powers like hrithk had in krish..!!

N sonya plz dont b upset, its always the audience response how the creatives mold the serial.. Give them
trps and active forum, they'll provide u with meaty episodes.. Give them ur 100% responce n they 'll provide u with 100% enterainment :)

Amz
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

Glad u cud use it + Pia doesn't have any parents, Abhay might have, but imagine a Vampire saas. I can't see tht happening in the furture. hehe

🀣Vampire Saas🀣kabhi nahin suna or kabhi nahin dekha🀣