-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guysssssssss!!

Cant wait to this show to start!!! I watched Sukirti Kandpal in DMG i didn't liked her at alll, coz i am a kash fan and wanted shilpa to stay as ridhimma!! but when i watched her in agle janam i really liked her!!! 😃 she is an amazing actress!!!!!! i am a big fan of Twighlith!! the show is a bit dif. from Twighlith!! still want to watch!!!

Want to be a memb. of this forum and i think this show and the new jodi wil rockkkkkkkkkkkk!!! NOw its just to day to go!!! then............................ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

OPS !!! My name is  sonya, and want many new friends!!!!
😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sonya! 🤗 Akanksha here. 😊

Same here, you know? I am much too excited to see the first episode! 😃 I watched the pre-launch and it ROCKED big time! 😳 I just LOVE Suku and Priya together! 😃 And I love VaSu! 😳

This show is gonna be much different than the usual dupatta fall-in-love story and it makes me all too eager! 😃

deadly-kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey,

My names Aleeha :) I didnt like Kasu either lol.. but i cant wait to se sukirti in this show. And Vivian is soo cute lol...

But i hope it wont be an exact copy of twilight. ..  I Know that it wont be an dupatta love story either. lol.. heheheh
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hello all :)
this is suhana.. a huge and loyal kasu fan.. Loved them
toghter.. The best AR of dmg..
Neways i am also looking forward to this magnetic pair ViSu.. Happy to see you all here.. :)
welcome sonya, akanksha and deadly-kiss.. Hope we all go along really well..
Want this forum to be an active, entertaining, peaceful one..

Love u sunshine suku
suhana
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
heeyyyyy guys..m shefali..nd i wanna watch this how since its supposevely going to be like twilight..nd a i luv twilight...but even if teh show ends up being nothing like twilight..i still wanna watch it....Sukriti is soooooo pretty...nd me too..when shilpa left DMG..i never watched DMG again..so never saw suku as ridhima too mcuh..but i always thot that she was cute...
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey sonya..welcom to d forum..am devyani...
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx soooo muchhhhhh guyssssss 4 this warm welcome!!! NOW lets rockkk this forum

LUV sonya

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love Sukirti Kandpal, used to watch during Shilpa, but loved DMG during Suku. I believe in giving ppl a chance, so yeah loved her as ridz, my fav ridz and fav actress.
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi sonya and akanksha
welcome to the forum.. :)

@iqz n suhana
i too love suku and kasu alot n dun know y i miss them like hell.........
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love Sukirti. Shes my fav. Tellywood actress rite now:D  cant wait to see her in the show and with that Priya too.