Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
this thread creation, and your ideas they are amazing
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg Rohan will turn evil later on? Awwn. I didn't want that to happen..but yeah that is pretty typical... does this show have to do something with rebirth?
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

this thread creation, and your ideas they are amazing

aww thnaks yaar
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pianofied.

Omg Rohan will turn evil later on? Awwn. I didn't want that to happen..but yeah that is pretty typical... does this show have to do something with rebirth?

yup i think cvs do tht so ppl like main leads more then imaginative leads if u get what i mean
and it defo has somethign to do with karma
dunno abt rebirth
priya185 thumbnail
does any1 know translation of aaj tumare zindagi mein pyar apna pehla khadam rakhra hai jo auur kar aayega aur tumhare pehro tale se zameen churalega
burgerchaap thumbnail
Yeah I get what you mean.

Karma? Aw but what did Tashi do to them? :S Its weird cause even the nicest people have eitheir done something unwillingly wrong to someone and then they realize it after on when the person who got hurt comes back for revenge lol...probably something similiar will happen to Tashi aswell.

Edited by Pianofied. - 13 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: teri_deewani

does any1 know translation of aaj tumare zindagi mein pyar apna pehla khadam rakhra hai jo auur kar aayega aur tumhare pehro tale se zameen churalega

uh sorry no
burgerchaap thumbnail

Originally posted by: teri_deewani

Hmmm I'll try :P

Today, love will make its first entry into your life that it will come flying towards you....errrrrr rest i dont know :( my hindi sucks
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pianofied.

Yeah I get what you mean.

Karma? Aw but what did Tashi do to them? :S Its weird cause even the nicest people have eitheir done something unwillingly wrong to someone and then they realize it after on when the person who got hurt comes back for revenge lol...probably something similiar will happen to Tashi aswell.

i think its something abt their karma together idk read soemthing in abt the showwill try and find what i saw b4
priya185 thumbnail
i think last bit means and will take you off the ground