Users

Frequent Posters

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushi007

KaKa in SBS today

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPuTvep5nvs[/YOUTUBE]

ummm why am i not surprised that the time split was such that ego got greater time than heart???

thnks for the link khushi

I am not advocating gay rights or anything for that matter, but it's really despicable to know how a few folks always constantly find it humorous to mock them.
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

am back...........how I hate fridays ........😑🀣

is leah still here or not????

SR ke liye umeed rakhna is not a crime...........these CVs are lunatics....smoking pod all the time.......and I wont be surprised if Obama goes n puts all of them under scrutiny demanding an immediate switch of track and they will under their lust for freedom of love for obama simply do as he say.......🀣🀣🀣

Shilpa πŸ€— 
ye 21st century ke log hai........... humare jaise 14th century ke nahin........so SR is end......
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Ye 10 episodes flash forward nahiin ho sakte?....and i just realized how band is bajjoed of all SO shows. RBO looks like a never ending music video. Geet is headed for trouble and writers will never b able to uncomplicate it. MJHT is LIVE YAWNING. CMG is of course an international advt for garbage..

bin laden ko bulaao........he needs to have his next target at SO office 🀣🀣🀣
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

am back...........how I hate fridays ........😑🀣

is leah still here or not????

SR ke liye umeed rakhna is not a crime...........these CVs are lunatics....smoking pod all the time.......and I wont be surprised if Obama goes n puts all of them under scrutiny demanding an immediate switch of track and they will under their lust for freedom of love for obama simply do as he say.......🀣🀣🀣

Me back too!!

Obama has better disasters to handle than DMG!!  Usse Bakhsh do!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sanjanamishra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Ye 10 episodes flash forward nahiin ho sakte?....and i just realized how band is bajjoed of all SO shows. RBO looks like a never ending music video. Geet is headed for trouble and writers will never b able to uncomplicate it. MJHT is LIVE YAWNING. CMG is of course an international advt for garbage..

OMG Poco, after a long timeπŸ€— how r u doing, pink lady?

so true of SO shows, but still i can watch RBO sumtime.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Me thinks Geet is gonna be another DMG where hell will break lose if their top couple is touched and i think they will be lol
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zainab25

I am not advocating gay rights or anything for that matter, but it's really despicable to know how a few folks always constantly find it humorous to mock them.

In yesterday's SBS, KW actually told choogalkhor aunty that I am not gay.............why have u made me gay in front of everyone
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Leah1

Me back too!!

Obama has better disasters to handle than DMG!!  Usse Bakhsh do!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

theek he............laaloo prasad yadav kaisa rahega 🀣🀣🀣....ya fir hilary clinton.....she is jobless these days since bill clinton is deprived of affairs these days 🀣🀣🀣
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg_dj

OK I am not defending Riddhima ...............

But the only saving grace of todays episode was much of the R convo with Anjie was not audible

They could use it later but ................ chances are 0.00000000000000001 percent why cause the way anjie reacted and R reacted when she saw armaan

one more saving grace is .......... she did not feel armaans presence

Maybe the voice was audible at 8.00 p.m. IST when the TRP audeince watched it!!

Now I want to see it to believe it!!

Dhananjay, I will lock u up with stalker if u are proved wrong!!!πŸ˜†