lover_guy_001 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think  after the first 3 episodes, the  director lost the script   int he haveli and he just couldnt find it.There was  no logic and no connection between the   episodes from the second week onwards.
But I must say that Roshni, Vivan and Gautam  did  their best to keep the story itneresting.

Infact, Gautam's character was   more like  Bruce Campbell from Evil Dead.The lone survivor who had seen it all. He did really well but  mr.director , you need  a big punch..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ending week was not good Edited by suneel_essarani - 13 years ago
k.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loveedd da 3 epizodez whr siddharth shukla waz there. i really like him a lottt.
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yea,agree with you they should't killed gautam,if he went back to mumbai he should not be killed..aah!now nothing we can do the MKL series is over..looking forward for teh next series..
..Amira.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lover_guy_001

I think  after the first 3 episodes, the  director lost the script   int he haveli and he just couldnt find it.There was  no logic and no connection between the   episodes from the second week onwards.
But I must say that Roshni, Vivan and Gautam  did  their best to keep the story itneresting.

Infact, Gautam's character was   more like  Bruce Campbell from Evil Dead.The lone survivor who had seen it all. He did really well but  mr.director , you need  a big punch..

agree wid u 😃