Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Mona Ji I Lub you !!

ha ha Hichki Hichki Hichki....Hiddamaba will come back...!!
Shakespear will come back !!

Daya ben ...will Also say....hi hi Ma ...jay mata di !!  Rock on post !! lub you !!

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

how did i miss this postπŸ˜†
i am sure shakespare must be like OMFG! all my lifetime work and my great LM are tainted now, is this why i created LM, i feel tanited now, he must be cursing from his, he would die a thousands death after hearing this.
i feel so abd for thos epic lover that their name is getting tainted b/c of some hickup🀒

monaji amazing post,make me crack up for sure.
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣
poor R n J.. their name was used to justify a particular disgusting act now they are having hiccups..
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mona ji πŸ€—

🀣 🀣 🀣

Tussi genius ho ji πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Laila - Majnu * hichaki * hum itne bad * hichaki * naam hai kya * hichaki *

Majnu - nahi re * hichaki * hum nahi * hichaki * MUNNA MUNNI bad * hichaki * naam haiii 🀣 🀣
🀣 🀣

Seriously Thank u CVS 4 letting me know d true LM story otherwise I would hav flunked in JS TESTS πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Continue soon........

PS - Mona ji I lubbed ur Sig 😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
but monaji, how come the famouse RJ was not added b/c i heard hiccups couple was famouse for that to!

*hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki*...

Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Laila - Majnu *hichaki* I really wanna sue them *hichaki* they don't even read and know about us *hichaki* and still comparing us with *hichaki* some random Khajoors .,. *hichaki* aisa kyoon mere hazoor *hichaki*

Majnu
- *hichaki* Nautanki wale hain *hichaki* nautanki macha rakhi hai .. *hichaki* arey jo karna hai karo *hichaki* why bringing us and disgracing our IMMORTAL love *hichaki* by comparing it with any random dude and Dudette 😑

22222222222222222 gooodddd ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

*hickhaki*
..πŸ‘πŸΌ

plzeeee do continue vid the other parts i want to know how the nautanki walas effected the othere eternal lovers ...........n
i really want all of them to cme back from their resting places n scare the hell out of Phorever society couple n also  sue  them heavily for acting as a Dabba on the pureeeeeee n eternal lobe   ...
paakharu thumbnail
this was actually quite funny! :) i wish you guys woudl use all this talent to create stuff rather than waste it on hatred! way to go ................
BlueSoul thumbnail
I have a doubt:

Laila Majnu knew the words Dude n Dudette?πŸ€”

Also ... For the Hichakis.. I have a solu-saan.. ask them to have Paani Puri's ... then they'll have to drink loads of water as it'll be spicy... Bas ho gayi khatam.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: paakharu

this was actually quite funny! :) i wish you guys woudl use all this talent to create stuff rather than waste it on hatred! way to go ................

putting your point with the tint of sarcasm is not hatred.. I love sarcasm in positive manner and can take that too, I was disgraced by constant comparison of loving stories one after other, not that I am big fan of them its just I respect the writers of those epic..

anyways thnx for the praises ...peace

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

I have a doubt:

Laila Majnu knew the words Dude n Dudette?πŸ€”

Also ... For the Hichakis.. I have a solu-saan.. ask them to have Paani Puri's ... then they'll have to drink loads of water as it'll be spicy... Bas ho gayi khatam.

yes they are more padha likha aatmaas then many here πŸ˜ƒ

Nopeezz they don't take Paaniii Porii but now they only WANT KHOON... to end their Hichaakees .. let the party begin πŸ˜†