-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys .. this is just a fun OS ... please read it and forget about it ... since the FB update says ... Jay plays a new and an interesting role ... i came up with this ...hope you enjoy it... do throwing kandads at me incase u dont like it....

She buys herself a cup of coffee from a coffee shop and settles down on one of the chairs. She finds the seat uncomfortable. There was a sofa in the corner, but the couple that had walked in after her, had requested her if they could take it. She smiled as she moved away settling for a high table and weird stool.  Its just a cup of coffee she tells herself. Aur isey pee kar main yahan se nikal jaungi' her craving for coffee in that week had grown immensely .. she had badly wanted it, and after stopping herself for this long, she finally decided she would have it after all. Rs 55 for a coffee was a little too much for her to afford at the moment but there was nothing she could do. There was no coffee  waala, and chai reminded her of Maan sir. One thought of him, and she was distracted. She didn't want to think of him. Afterall she had told herself, I am moving away from his life,  because that's what he wants. He has already done so much for me, I cant hardly expect him to take this. After all it was his brother. But the thought pained her. She decides, no I am not letting this effect me. I am here for my baby, I shouldn't forget that and Delhi is not a small place.  She had put down her papers in Khurana Constructions  just a day before, and had even turned down Meera's offer to stay with her. I don't want to have anything around me that remotely reminds me of my past she tells Meera. Meera offers to help her, but Geet says, I will call you when I really need help, for now, I need to help myself and my baby.

As she thinks over, at the coffee shop as to what she would do next, she see's a man, fairly smart looking, dressed in four layers of clothing, goggles, accessories sitting in front of her. Excuse me! Yeh aap kya kar rahey hai ' Baith raha hoon beautiful the guy replies casually ' and before she can say anything else, he stands up leaning forward towards her,  holds her by her chin, turns her face left, and then right, as though observing her '

"Sweetie, this pink lip shade is not happening, tumhe browns try karne chahyiye ' aur tumhare baal' khule rakha karo '. "  Geet goes into  flashes of Maan trying to undo her hair .. she gets a little nostalgic' but she snaps out just in time, to notice the guy move his chair closer to her, about to touch her hair when she stops him'.

Geet: dekhiye, maaana ke yeh Delhi hai .. par yahan pe bhi ladki ki izzat, izzat hoti hai ' please aap mujhse door rahiye '

The guy is like ' "whoa ' woman ' tumhe kya lagta hai ' ke main tum main interested hoon'."

Geet: yahan ke sabhi ladke pehle yahi bolte hai '.

Guy: Alright ' don't get me wrong' lekin mujhe lagta hai ' agar tum chaho .. toh tum ek heroine ban sakti ho ' banna chahogi mere show main heroine?

Geet: Show main heroine? Wahi jo baat baat pe roti hai, aur 5-5 layer make up lagati hai ' aur gehno main soti hai '

Guy: exactly darling ' lekin I am quiet hurt you didn't recognize me '

Geet gives out a surprised look' why would she know him ' and so what if he made some tv show .. that didn't mean she should still  know him right '

The guy introduces himself as Adity  and asks her if she wants to act in his show. After having turned him, she turns to leave when she notices the guy hang look at his mobile smile at it, nostalgically and put it back. Something inside her stops her. She feels a sense of sympathy and empathy towards the guy and she says '

Geet: aap kisi se pyar karte hai na '

Adi: tumhe kaise pata ' ( all excited) '.. actually mere face pe dikhta hai na?  God !! I am sooo bad at this '

He holds Geet's hands and forces her to sit down'. " now that, tum yahan ho aur tumne baat ched di hai ' I want you to sit with me till I feel better"

Geet sits down as though left with no choice ' The guy has tears flowing out of his eyes ' and Geet is tired of passing him tissues.

Geet: dekhiye, please aap royiye mat '

Adi:  you know darling, you are such an angel'. Kash' wo bhi tumhari tarah hota' sweet ' caring.. and understanding'.

Geet: koun?

Adi: wahi jissey main pyar karta hoon '. Usne kabhi mere pyar ko samjha hi nahi '

Geet gives him an understanding look '.

Adi: kya main bura dikhta hoon?

Geet shakes her head'

Adi: kya main kabhi kisi ko hurt kar sakta hoon?

Geet is not sure what to say '.

Adi: toh fir mere kya galti hai '

Geet: ( to herself) ab samjhi yeh ladkiyon ke serial kaise banata hai '.

Adi takes his mobile out, looks at the phone and starts abusing the person on the wall paper'. And makes a dramatic face, as he utters a few melodramatic lines'

Geet finally gets annoyed with the guy, and says ' " agar itna hi dukh deta hai .. toh nikal ke phenk do na uski tasveer ko '

Adi: yehi toh main nahi kar sakta ' ( loving at the photograph lovingly) dekhna chahogi mere jaanu, mere sonu, mere monu, mere sweetu ko?

Geet shakes her head '.. and is shocked to look at the picture of a much younger looking image of Maan Singh Khurana from college times.

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

lol...that was so hilarious gurll.....

poor adi is so in love with the dusht....🀣🀣

loved it...thx for the laughs
fahsaad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

its really gud

i luved it

gr8 work dear

luved it
Edited by fahsaad - 13 years ago
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🀣

-excellent-

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
LOL! & Humorous OS - Jab Adi Met Geet! Much Appreciated.🀣
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
kahin geet ko heart attack na aa jaaye....................🀣................bechara AdityπŸ’”
queen_ali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WAT ??????🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yo people .. since Jay sed, there is an interesting twist to his character ... i was thinking of something they havent shown so far ....
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow that's too good dear.

-Amrita2010 thumbnail

This is way too good 🀣🀣🀣