Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG...for real?? NOW NOW Riddhima realizes that SID is the answer...and asks ( I believe the total is 109824023985049850958 times) for haram to leave her be....let her live w/ her husband....AND THIS TIME HE SAYS OKAY????  omg seriously i think the twlight zone has taken over and the new CMG bg music should be this...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y[/YOUTUBE]

...b/c clearly nothing makes sense....this must be the "realistic" ness they are talkin about....
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
@fary

why, then take some cold shower and get some rest it will help you relax alot.
arp04srocks thumbnail
 as for the rest...i would like to say....would the real ridz shady plz stand up, plz stand up, plz stand...all you other riddhimas are just imitating....

its official haram put his mugambo plans into action and kidnapped the real ridz and replaced her with the battery operated pre recorded voice....who only repeats farz and haram and rotates b/w the two w/ each string pull...sid you should have just slipped the dps through the mail slot caught a flight to ...ANYWHERE....and let that re-tardo figure it out for herself...not tht i think she'd care....her battery would prolly run out if she actually tried to use her OWN brain

as for haram...well he's clearly a haram...and if this is wht "true love" is then i say i hope i never find it...i will take "farz" and "understanding, respect, trust, care, etc" over wht haram and puppet think is real
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

as for the rest...i would like to say....would the real ridz shady plz stand up, plz stand up, plz stand...all you other riddhimas are just imitating....

its official haram put his mugambo plans into action and kidnapped the real ridz and replaced her with the battery operated pre recorded voice....who only repeats farz and haram and rotates b/w the two w/ each string pull...sid you should have just slipped the dps through the mail slot caught a flight to ...ANYWHERE....and let that re-tardo figure it out for herself...not tht i think she'd care....her battery would prolly run out if she actually tried to use her OWN brain

as for haram...well he's clearly a haram...and if this is wht "true love" is then i say i hope i never find it...i will take "farz" and "understanding, respect, trust, care, etc" over wht haram and puppet think is real

that women is like a broken record, keep repeating the same BS farz for eternity, and for hormaan let it be, if i saw something about him he will drown himself to hell.
arp04srocks thumbnail
 ok me off...gnite all..πŸ˜ƒ
Do you like my signature, Miss Hiraaaaaaaaa?

Originally posted by: zainab25

Do you like my signature, Miss Hiraaaaaaaaa?

Hey zainu!!πŸ˜›

I love your siggy! Who is he??
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
zeenia he's a pakistani actor
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to Everyone on the new threadπŸ‘
Thanks Fary! I was wondering who he was!

Hey gauri!!πŸ˜ƒ