Brief Update Oh my God Psycho threats Jyoti

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Today in the mandir Psycho threats Jyoti if she goes to Police He will hide or kill Roshni . Another thing he said in 10 days Jyoti has to go back to Psycho to get Roshni or he will .......... Such bas***d , He has become completely psycho , He called Jyoti "jaan", Jyoti Vasisth etc etc....In the last scene he says "Love You" Jyoti wwith a weird expression and most importantly Kabir is  near the place .... Wait for the written Update

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't see tonight's episode but unfortunately Jyoti deserves what the Psycho has offfered to her.What is the need go to Mandir alone.If she lost Kabir all the blames goes to her alone.Before marrying Kabir,she went to see Pankaj and the result of that meeting comes to her life today .. Hope that Rashmi help Jyoti and telling the truth to Kabir and for the Second time Rashmi will be the saviour of Jyoti..
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh! ya .........those scenes were priceless....when he called jyoti ''jaan''.......n with a flying kiss said ''love u''........i couldn't stop laughing ........he's just gone mad........n now for jyoti, he can even kill roshni now??............really the place made for him is only mental assylum ..........